[Product]  B-135 Bushin Ashura.Hr.Kp 天

Translation for Hurricane: ''It is equipped with 16 series 1131 of free rotation in the mody of metal'' pretty sure it's free spinning

(Mar. 13, 2019  11:09 PM)KnightPro Wrote: Translation for Hurricane: ''It is equipped with 16 series 1131 of free rotation in the mody of metal'' pretty sure it's free spinning

Also translated more of hurricane: ''The blade rotates!''
(Mar. 13, 2019  11:09 PM)KnightPro Wrote: Translation for Hurricane: ''It is equipped with 16 series 1131 of free rotation in the mody of metal'' pretty sure it's free spinning

I'm asking about the Kp Driver, not Hurricane xD
(Mar. 13, 2019  11:10 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:

I'm talking about the Kp Driver, not Hurricane xD

I know, I think that is also free spinning, I translated something regarding to the driver and it said something like free rotation?? I can do it again in a sec
(Mar. 13, 2019  11:13 PM)KnightPro Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2019  11:10 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: I'm talking about the Kp Driver, not Hurricane xD

I know, I think that is also free spinning, I translated something regarding to the driver and it said something like free rotation?? I can do it again in a sec

Thanks, I really hope Kp is a bit more interesting.
(Mar. 13, 2019  11:13 PM)KnightPro Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2019  11:10 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: I'm talking about the Kp Driver, not Hurricane xD

''New attitude that can keep the posture without falling down and keep the rotational power''
(Mar. 13, 2019  11:08 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2019  11:07 PM)Blader92 Wrote: Kp or Keep is a free spinning rubber ball tip
Is it confirmed yet or just speculation?
Confirmed by corocoro in marutti’s video around 10:06 mark
Bushin asura looks really interesting and the parts too well wallet about to cry again lol
This bey has free spining gimmick on it's disc!
(Mar. 13, 2019  11:32 PM)vrikolakaz7 Wrote: This bey has free spining gimmick on it's disc!

Tornado Wyvern called. It wants its gimmick back.
I like what they are doing with this generation of beyblade... I wasn't that impressed with cho-z... Don't get me wrong, I like some cho z beys... But gt is much more promising in my opinion... What do you guys think?
(Mar. 14, 2019  12:27 AM)vrikolakaz7 Wrote: I like what they are doing with this generation of beyblade... I wasn't that impressed with cho-z... Don't get me wrong, I like some cho z beys... But gt is much more promising in my opinion... What do you guys think?

I'm in the same boat
(Mar. 13, 2019  7:48 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2019  7:48 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Is it confirmed to be free spinning though?

No it's not.

In the video marruti posted he shows the 1st issue of the manga and it shows it being freespinning. Also Amane(asura’s Owner) is a pretty cool character. He puts his bandanna on before a battle in a similar way to how ash flips his hat backwards and he kicks with his front leg when he launches. It also shows asura’s avatar, which is kind of cool, and a scene with delta refusing to battle dram that reminds me so much of Valt and shu early on.
As confirmed by CrazyAries, Bushin Asura has 7 small teeth, meant to allow it to withstand strong attacks, but probably make it weak to barrage attacks
With how Keep is described I wouldn’t be suprised if the rubber tip is on an unfixed axis. Allowing it to tilt to keep grip.

But that is just my dream of a hold like defense driver.
(Mar. 14, 2019  12:10 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2019  11:32 PM)vrikolakaz7 Wrote: This bey has free spining gimmick on it's disc!

Tornado Wyvern called. It wants its gimmick back.

What about Galzy?
(Mar. 14, 2019  3:37 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2019  12:10 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Tornado Wyvern called. It wants its gimmick back.

What about Galzy?

The shape resembles Tornado Wyvern a lot better than anything from the Plastic gen. Also, Gallzly is supposed to be for Attack, not Defense. A better plastic gen example would be Galman, which actually uses its sub-AR for Defense unlike every other free-spinning plastic-gen bey I can think of. Seriously, why are so many free-spinning ARs Attack types?
(Mar. 14, 2019  4:36 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2019  3:37 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: What about Galzy?

The shape resembles Tornado Wyvern a lot better than anything from the Plastic gen. Also, Gallzly is supposed to be for Attack, not Defense. A better plastic gen example would be Galman, which actually uses its sub-AR for Defense unlike every other free-spinning plastic-gen bey I can think of. Seriously, why are so many free-spinning ARs Attack types?

[Image: tenor.gif]
Keep is just a Rubber ball right?
(Mar. 14, 2019  4:41 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2019  4:36 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: The shape resembles Tornado Wyvern a lot better than anything from the Plastic gen. Also, Gallzly is supposed to be for Attack, not Defense. A better plastic gen example would be Galman, which actually uses its sub-AR for Defense unlike every other free-spinning plastic-gen bey I can think of. Seriously, why are so many free-spinning ARs Attack types?

[Image: tenor.gif]
Keep is just a Rubber ball right?

Such witty banter, and I’m pretty sure Keep is a freely rotating rubber ball
(Mar. 14, 2019  4:45 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: I’m pretty sure Keep is a freely rotating rubber ball

No bearing, I hope. We don't need Bearing Core 2 in Burst.
I'm surprised the box art for this one hasn't been uploaded yet on here.
(Mar. 14, 2019  1:00 PM)Deathscyther04 Wrote: I'm surprised the box art for this one hasn't been uploaded yet on here.

[Image: szwnza.jpg]
Thank you for the picture Yaruar! Ashura looks really good! It's beautiful!
This system honestly makes a lot of sense as a tribute to Beyblade in general.
The Avatar chips are like bit chips, the part system is like MFB+Pegasis remake, and then the fundamental system is burst! Like the proper thing for the 20th anniversary!!
with hurricane being free spinning do you think it will help with LAD? it won't roll but it may give an extra rotation or two.
(Mar. 14, 2019  4:49 PM)MWF Wrote: with hurricane being free spinning do you think it will help with LAD? it won't roll but it may give an extra rotation or two.

I feel 0 is in Danger