[Product]  B-134 Booster Slash Valkyrie.Bl.Pw 烈

(Mar. 18, 2019  7:25 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2019  12:10 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Guys. Sting and Blitz both weigh in the ballpark of 28-29g. That's almost as heavy if not heavier than 00Wall, which as far as I know is the heaviest Core Disc + Frame combo possible right now. I don't think the new GT Discs are gonna be automatically obsolete like Zenith or the majority of the discs in Cho-Z, nor is there a need for a limited format for them. The GT Layers are on-par with the Cho-Z Layers in terms of weight and there aren't any reasons to divide up the format, haha.

Blitz is heavily unbalanced right?Doesn't that reduce its potential in every type except for in attack types occasionally?

Unknown if Blitz is actually unbalanced.
Blitz is not unbalanced. It is probably the weight that is unbalanced in slash Valkyrie.
Blitz’ three protrusions are precisely in an equilateral triangular shape, cancelling the effect of overbalance, even if the prongs are located in a place where only one wing is on one side and the other wings are at the other.
(Mar. 18, 2019  9:48 AM)Garvin prime Wrote: Blitz is not unbalanced. It is probably the weight that is unbalanced in slash Valkyrie.

Retsu is the one that is unbalanced.
I hate how they made this valkyrie driver trash, tbh we should have got a driver similar to destroy/destroy dash.
(Mar. 18, 2019  2:09 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: I hate how they made this valkyrie driver trash, tbh we should have got a driver similar to destroy/destroy dash.

They would never put competitive Drivers in the first few starters/boosters, since it would be pointless and a missed opportunity if every part they release will alresdy have competitive use/advantage early on.
(Mar. 18, 2019  2:09 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: I hate how they made this valkyrie driver trash, tbh we should have got a driver similar to destroy/destroy dash.
atleast its more controllable than the other trash valkyrie drivers we had. we just have to wait for 2-3 months to see if the quick' driver (which i think is going to be a remastered version of xtreme) would be good, if that was the case then a combo suitable would probably be slash valkyrie 00 qc' zan. the zan makes up for the unbalanced nature

does retsu and blitz make valkyrie burst a lot?
(Mar. 18, 2019  5:22 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote:
atleast its more controllable than the other trash valkyrie drivers we had. we just have to wait for 2-3 months to see if the quick' driver (which i think is going to be a remastered version of xtreme) would be good, if that was the case then a combo suitable would probably be slash valkyrie 00 qc' zan. the zan makes up for the unbalanced nature

Isn't random booster volume 15 next month, the one with Pegasus?
(Mar. 18, 2019  6:45 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2019  5:22 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: atleast its more controllable than the other trash valkyrie drivers we had. we just have to wait for 2-3 months to see if the quick' driver (which i think is going to be a remastered version of xtreme) would be good, if that was the case then a combo suitable would probably be slash valkyrie 00 qc' zan. the zan makes up for the unbalanced nature

Isn't random booster volume 15 next month, the one with Pegasus?

yeah sorry about that
Slash Valkyrie looks like a combination of Genesis Valtyrek and Volcanic Valtryek. I like the color scheme for the beyblade, though.
(Mar. 18, 2019  9:06 PM)SupsSteve Wrote: Slash Valkyrie looks like a combination of Genesis Valtyrek and Volcanic Valtryek. I like the color scheme for the beyblade, though.

You mean Victory Valtryek?
Quick question about retsu, can you change the side where the imbalance is?
(Mar. 19, 2019  4:12 AM)K1D Wrote: Quick question about retsu, can you change the side where the imbalance is?

Yeah you can. I think Zankye did it a few times.

All Valkyrie drivers (excluding accel) have some sort of gimmick that is there to increase speed so it would likely never happen.
(Mar. 19, 2019  6:35 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
All Valkyrie drivers (excluding accel) have some sort of gimmick that is there to increase speed so it would likely never happen.

Volcanic's gimmick doesn't do anything to increase Speed. Variable is also questionable, because although technically correct it takes an extended period of time to do so through wearing the tip down.

Really Reboot/Ultimate Reboot is the only one that does in the course of a single battle.
Power is as useful as Accel, Jaggy, or even Spiral on the correct combo. Haven't used the stock combo much yet, but based on other Beytuber videos, the combo is quite underwhelming compared to the stock Chouzetsu Valkyrie we had.
(Mar. 19, 2019  12:41 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2019  6:35 AM)Zeutron Wrote: All Valkyrie drivers (excluding accel) have some sort of gimmick that is there to increase speed so it would likely never happen.

Volcanic's gimmick doesn't do anything to increase Speed. Variable is also questionable, because although technically correct it takes an extended period of time to do so through wearing the tip down.

Really Reboot/Ultimate Reboot is the only one that does in the course of a single battle.
You are right, but the idea of the gimmicks are to increase speed (although they usually fail to work) variable and evolution slowly wear down in time to get faster, the reboots gain speed during battle and in takara tomy’s Idea they thing that volcanic has the same gimmick as hold where it slowly gains speed rather than losing it as stamina drains (this obviously does not work
(Mar. 19, 2019  7:33 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2019  12:41 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: Volcanic's gimmick doesn't do anything to increase Speed. Variable is also questionable, because although technically correct it takes an extended period of time to do so through wearing the tip down.

You are right, but the idea of the gimmicks are to increase speed (although they usually fail to work) variable and evolution slowly wear down in time to get faster, the reboots gain speed during battle and in takara tomy’s Idea they thing that volcanic has the same gimmick as hold where it slowly gains speed rather than losing it as stamina drains (this obviously does not work

Except that the TT description of Volcanic doesn't say anything about speeding up in the second half of battle. It's that it attacks from above and that the flat rotating shaft makes it attack violently and irregularly. That's basically TT's official description even when relying on Google translate. The fake stats even says that Volcanic has no stamina with a 0 in that stat. Doesn't change the fact that it's not a good driver, but TT is not dumb thinking Volcanic is a Hold.
is the layer slash valkyrie better than cho z valkyrie??
(Mar. 19, 2019  8:18 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2019  7:33 PM)Zeutron Wrote: You are right, but the idea of the gimmicks are to increase speed (although they usually fail to work) variable and evolution slowly wear down in time to get faster, the reboots gain speed during battle and in takara tomy’s Idea they thing that volcanic has the same gimmick as hold where it slowly gains speed rather than losing it as stamina drains (this obviously does not work

Except that the TT description of Volcanic doesn't say anything about speeding up in the second half of battle. It's that it attacks from above and that the flat rotating shaft makes it attack violently and irregularly. That's basically TT's official description even when relying on Google translate. The fake stats even says that Volcanic has no stamina with a 0 in that stat. Doesn't change the fact that it's not a good driver, but TT is not dumb thinking Volcanic is a Hold.
You are right I was just thinking about that since in the anime it was stated that hold grew faster and faster whilst most drivers got slower as stamina was lost and winning Valkyrie also seemingly grew faster in the anime when it used its special moves. You are completely right and it was not effective, it is just that it is a similar concept and that hold was said to do such (although it was nonsense) I was not trying to say it gains stamina but rather that it gains speed as it loses stamina which again is just carp. Power is a great example of a driver like this where the concept would be to make to gain speed where it still fails to work. It just felt like a noticeable trend in the Valkyrie line.
(Mar. 19, 2019  9:18 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: is the layer slash valkyrie better than cho z valkyrie??

If you're saying Chouzetsu Valkyrie meaning the one with Burst Stoppers, then it is better than Slash Valkyrie. But Slash Valkyrie is better weight-wise than Winning Valkyrie, but the teeth isn't as great. especially since Valkyrie has a recoil-heavy shape
(Mar. 21, 2019  2:10 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2019  9:18 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: is the layer slash valkyrie better than cho z valkyrie??

If you're saying Chouzetsu Valkyrie meaning the one with Burst Stoppers, then it is better than Slash Valkyrie. But Slash Valkyrie is better weight-wise than Winning Valkyrie, but the teeth isn't as great. especially since Valkyrie has a recoil-heavy shape

From what I have seen, stock Slash Valkyrie is a lot better than stock Winning Valkyrie, just because it has more control and stamina. It also has undoubtedly the tallest teeth ever, but not enough to justify two of them being missing. However, the Winning Valkyrie layer is still a little better than the Slash base.
(Mar. 21, 2019  3:27 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2019  2:10 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: If you're saying Chouzetsu Valkyrie meaning the one with Burst Stoppers, then it is better than Slash Valkyrie. But Slash Valkyrie is better weight-wise than Winning Valkyrie, but the teeth isn't as great. especially since Valkyrie has a recoil-heavy shape

From what I have seen, stock Slash Valkyrie is a lot better than stock Winning Valkyrie, just because it has more control and stamina. It also has undoubtedly the tallest teeth ever, but not enough to justify two of them being missing. However, the Winning Valkyrie layer is still a little better than the Slash base.

slash valkyrie with 00 xtreme' or destroy' would make it one of the best attack combos in the game
slash has terrible teeth, just see the youtube videos.
(Mar. 21, 2019  6:42 PM)TuckBlade Wrote: slash has terrible teeth, just see the youtube videos.

are you okay??!? valkyrie has the biggest teeth in the game. two fricking fat blocks