[Product]  B-134 Booster Slash Valkyrie.Bl.Pw 烈

i dont get it valkyrie has monster teeth and still bursts easily
(Mar. 16, 2019  8:01 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: i dont get it valkyrie has monster teeth and still bursts easily
Probably because the disk has monster weight?
(Mar. 16, 2019  8:05 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2019  8:01 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: i dont get it valkyrie has monster teeth and still bursts easily
Probably because the disk has monster weight?

would 00 be suitable for this bey?
(Mar. 16, 2019  8:06 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2019  8:05 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Probably because the disk has monster weight?

would 00 be suitable for this bey?
If it is the disk then chances are 00 would not be too bad of a choice. The best part about Valkyrie would be those smash wings, so perhaps xtreme dash with 00 would work. It would be even better since disk design is not too important if you use rubber attack drivers due to the speed and grip. Do take into consideration that this is just my assumption, but Metal on the driver and disk does decrease burst resistance and looking at Valkyrie’s teeth it seems like that is it. It may be recoil but youtubers have used the gatinko system to put Valkyrie on other bases whilst keeping the disk and drivers and it has been the same easy to burst outcome.
(Mar. 16, 2019  8:10 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2019  8:06 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: would 00 be suitable for this bey?
If it is the disk then chances are 00 would not be too bad of a choice. The best part about Valkyrie would be those smash wings, so perhaps xtreme dash with 00 would work. It would be even better since disk design is not too important if you use rubber attack drivers due to the speed and grip

also to enhance valkyries performance a lot more i think it would be necessary to change the retsu weight chip to something balanced like zan from ace dragon
(Mar. 16, 2019  8:14 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2019  8:10 PM)Zeutron Wrote: If it is the disk then chances are 00 would not be too bad of a choice. The best part about Valkyrie would be those smash wings, so perhaps xtreme dash with 00 would work. It would be even better since disk design is not too important if you use rubber attack drivers due to the speed and grip

also to enhance valkyries performance a lot more i think it would be necessary to change the retsu weight chip to something balanced like zan from ace dragon
Maybe, who knows.
Anyone else thinks that Blitz is Magnum’?
(Mar. 16, 2019  10:21 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Anyone else thinks that Blitz is Magnum’? 
You read my mind xD. I also think that the part where the red spikes come out looks like impact.
wow valkyrie doesnt even stand a chance against the older generation that really annoys me this bey had so much potential
(Mar. 17, 2019  12:17 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: wow valkyrie doesnt even stand a chance against the older generation that really annoys me this bey had so much potential

Stock Combos are rarely good
                                              -A Beylegend
(Mar. 17, 2019  12:28 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2019  12:17 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: wow valkyrie doesnt even stand a chance against the older generation that really annoys me this bey had so much potential

Stock Combos are rarely good
                                              -A Beylegend

but why does it burst a lot? is it because of the teeth because i dont think it is since valkyries teeth are ginormous
(Mar. 17, 2019  1:09 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2019  12:28 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Stock Combos are rarely good
                                              -A Beylegend

but why does it burst a lot? is it because of the teeth because i dont think it is since valkyries teeth are ginormous

Nothing a dash driver can't fix.
(Mar. 17, 2019  1:18 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2019  1:09 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: but why does it burst a lot? is it because of the teeth because i dont think it is since valkyries teeth are ginormous

Nothing a dash driver can't fix.

what do you mean?
(Mar. 17, 2019  1:19 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2019  1:18 PM)g2_ Wrote: Nothing a dash driver can't fix.

what do you mean?

Dash drivers increase burst resistance.
(Mar. 17, 2019  1:09 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2019  12:28 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Stock Combos are rarely good
                                              -A Beylegend

The disk's insane weight makes it a lot easier to burst.
(Mar. 17, 2019  4:14 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2019  1:09 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: but why does it burst a lot? is it because of the teeth because i dont think it is since valkyries teeth are ginormous

The disk's insane weight makes it a lot easier to burst.

would 00 be good?
(Mar. 17, 2019  5:39 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2019  4:14 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: The disk's insane weight makes it a lot easier to burst.

would 00 be good?

00 would be better than the GT Disks, but if that still seems to be too much, try 0 and 7
(Mar. 17, 2019  7:03 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2019  5:39 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: would 00 be good?

00 would be better than the GT Disks, but if that still seems to be too much, try 0 and 7

You forgot 10. I think some of the GT Disks might be feasible for pre-GT Layers instead, and we just have not tested it so far. 

With what I'm reading on the forums about GT releases lately, I think that GT should have its limited format, especially since it seems to have weaker specs (despite probably heavier weight) compared to most Chouzetsu and select God Layers.
(Mar. 17, 2019  11:53 PM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2019  7:03 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: 00 would be better than the GT Disks, but if that still seems to be too much, try 0 and 7

You forgot 10. I think some of the GT Disks might be feasible for pre-GT Layers instead, and we just have not tested it so far. 

With what I'm reading on the forums about GT releases lately, I think that GT should have its limited format, especially since it seems to have weaker specs (despite probably heavier weight) compared to most Chouzetsu and select God Layers.

I specifically left out the 10 Disk because of its outward weight distribution, since that only makes a combo easier to burst. Also, I have also mentioned a limited GT Format on the GT Thread, but we need to wait for a few more releases to come out before making such a format.
Guys. Sting and Blitz both weigh in the ballpark of 28-29g. That's almost as heavy if not heavier than 00Wall, which as far as I know is the heaviest Core Disc + Frame combo possible right now. I don't think the new GT Discs are gonna be automatically obsolete like Zenith or the majority of the discs in Cho-Z, nor is there a need for a limited format for them. The GT Layers are on-par with the Cho-Z Layers in terms of weight and there aren't any reasons to divide up the format, haha.
(Mar. 18, 2019  12:10 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Guys. Sting and Blade both weigh in the ballpark of 28-29g. That's almost as heavy if not heavier than 00Wall, which as far as I know is the heaviest Core Disc + Frame combo possible right now. I don't think the new GT Discs are gonna be automatically obsolete like Zenith or the majority of the discs in Cho-Z, nor is there a need for a limited format for them. The GT Layers are on-par with the Cho-Z Layers in terms of weight and there aren't any reasons to divide up the format, haha.
Do you mean Blitz?
(Mar. 18, 2019  12:31 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2019  12:10 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Guys. Sting and Blade both weigh in the ballpark of 28-29g. That's almost as heavy if not heavier than 00Wall, which as far as I know is the heaviest Core Disc + Frame combo possible right now. I don't think the new GT Discs are gonna be automatically obsolete like Zenith or the majority of the discs in Cho-Z, nor is there a need for a limited format for them. The GT Layers are on-par with the Cho-Z Layers in terms of weight and there aren't any reasons to divide up the format, haha.
Do you mean Blitz?

I do, lol. Fixed it. My point still stands, though.
According to Leo Burst's video unboxing of Slash Valkyrie it has tight teeth and hard to put on.
(Mar. 18, 2019  12:10 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Guys. Sting and Blitz both weigh in the ballpark of 28-29g. That's almost as heavy if not heavier than 00Wall, which as far as I know is the heaviest Core Disc + Frame combo possible right now. I don't think the new GT Discs are gonna be automatically obsolete like Zenith or the majority of the discs in Cho-Z, nor is there a need for a limited format for them. The GT Layers are on-par with the Cho-Z Layers in terms of weight and there aren't any reasons to divide up the format, haha.

Blitz is heavily unbalanced right?Doesn't that reduce its potential in every type except for in attack types occasionally?