[Product]  B-134 Booster Slash Valkyrie.Bl.Pw 烈

(Apr. 01, 2019  1:17 AM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2019  1:12 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: I'd post it on a testing thread, but I don't know how to make one (as I don't see any threads yet about it)
Go here (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Burst-Customizations) and click Post Thread. Make the title of your thread for whatever it is you're testing, post the testing, and then post the thread.

I see. Thanks for the tip. I'll get into it when I get home.
(Apr. 01, 2019  1:12 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: I could try noting down my testing results for sV.Bl.Ds (since I only have one Ds') against major meta combos so far, since in my undocumented play tests I've noticed that sV on Ds has more potential for winning Spin Finishes and KOs (with a bit of Burst Finish) compared to its stock combo on Pw. I'd post it on a testing thread, but I don't know how to make one (as I don't see any threads yet about it)

you should try ace valkyrie 00 meteor destroy dash it is such a good attack type with high LAD thanks to destroy dash
(Apr. 01, 2019  1:20 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: I see. Thanks for the tip. I'll get into it when I get home.
No problem.
(Apr. 01, 2019  1:23 AM)Hussainthetank Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2019  1:12 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: I could try noting down my testing results for sV.Bl.Ds (since I only have one Ds') against major meta combos so far, since in my undocumented play tests I've noticed that sV on Ds has more potential for winning Spin Finishes and KOs (with a bit of Burst Finish) compared to its stock combo on Pw. I'd post it on a testing thread, but I don't know how to make one (as I don't see any threads yet about it)

you should try ace valkyrie 00 meteor destroy dash it is such a good attack type with high LAD thanks to destroy dash

I only have one 00 Disk and one Ds' Driver as of now, so I might have limited testings especially for combos that also require those same parts.
I usually don't care about simple gold recolors, but this looks amazing and that layer weight is just generally really neat.
(Apr. 01, 2019  4:19 AM)marutti Wrote: [Image: vtt2Iri.png]
New Campaign
https://www.beyblade.jp/campaign/rareget/

What are the odds of the teeth being nerfed (like Gold Spriggan and other exclusives)?
(Apr. 01, 2019  4:36 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: What are the odds of the teeth being nerfed (like Gold Spriggan and other exclusives)?

Doubt it unless it's a problem with the gold plastic itself. Those teeth are just too deep to really nerf.
New Campaign

Also comes with a new Layer Weight (極 Layer Weight)
Kyoku is probably going to be banned (not confirmed, purely based on assumption), but aside from that, it looks amazing. The V’s on each hexagon overall make this look so well-executed. The rest of the layer is not really interesting or good looking, though. It looks rather overdone and pretty much ruins the simple, yet elegant design that I like about SV.
New Campaign

Wow! How to get this?
That layer weight looks absolutely incredible, and seems like it would be pretty heavy too. I wish this was easier for me to get.
How would you guys recommend trying to get this i live in america so.
New Campaign
That layer weight...
(Apr. 01, 2019  9:27 AM)Jinbee Wrote: That layer weight looks absolutely incredible, and seems like it would be pretty heavy too. I wish this was easier for me to get.

There are a few parts made thinner than the basic ones, so it would only weigh 1 or 2 extra grams maximum.
Just got my Slash Valkyrie and it seems like the videos I've seen of it underperforming is true. I've somehow managed to out play it with just stock Spriggan Requiem. Ouch.
(Apr. 01, 2019  8:09 PM)SOUL- Wrote: Just got my Slash Valkyrie and it seems like the videos I've seen of it underperforming is true. I've somehow managed to out play it with just stock Spriggan Requiem. Ouch.

ace valkyrie is way better. the problem with slash valkyrie is the layer base the gap between the wings make valkyrie more prone to bursts and the driver has a weak spring but i heard it acts as a burst stopper
(Apr. 01, 2019  9:08 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2019  8:09 PM)SOUL- Wrote: Just got my Slash Valkyrie and it seems like the videos I've seen of it underperforming is true. I've somehow managed to out play it with just stock Spriggan Requiem. Ouch.

ace valkyrie is way better. the problem with slash valkyrie is the layer base the gap between the wings make valkyrie more prone to bursts and the driver has a weak spring but i heard it acts as a burst stopper

No, Power is supposed to have its lock spring tighter by being connected with the tip to theoretically increase burst resistance. It acts nothing like a burst stopper. This is probably the reason Valkyrie has those buck teeth, to make the gimmick work somehow. One thing is for sure, the gimmick is very niche and a dash driver would be better as a more confirmed burst resistance increase.
(Apr. 01, 2019  9:08 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote:

The driver spring is fine. The main problems are the unbalance in the layer and the disk that is too heavy for it’s own good. Aside from that, there are only two teeth, and the tightness does not make up for that.
Slash Valkyrie seems to have and increase in burst resistance , stamina and balance when its used with the zan and ten weight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GToRxibQ_50
(Apr. 03, 2019  6:49 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: Slash Valkyrie seems to have and increase in burst resistance , stamina and balance when its used with the zan and ten weight

Not surprising. Off-balanced weights have been known to reduce burst resistance with disks like Quarter, 1, and 1', so Retsu doing the same makes sense.
(Apr. 03, 2019  8:38 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2019  6:49 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: Slash Valkyrie seems to have and increase in burst resistance , stamina and balance when its used with the zan and ten weight

Not surprising. Off-balanced weights have been known to reduce burst resistance with disks like Quarter, 1, and 1', so Retsu doing the same makes sense.

so the problem for sV bursting a lot is because of the crazy weight of the disc and the retsu layer weight
(Apr. 03, 2019  8:41 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2019  8:38 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: Not surprising. Off-balanced weights have been known to reduce burst resistance with disks like Quarter, 1, and 1', so Retsu doing the same makes sense.

so the problem for sV bursting a lot is because of the crazy weight of the disc and the retsu layer weight

Probably more to do with Retsu than Blitz.
(Apr. 03, 2019  9:22 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2019  8:41 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: so the problem for sV bursting a lot is because of the crazy weight of the disc and the retsu layer weight

Probably more to do with Retsu than Blitz.

would sV 00 meteor destroy' zan be good competitively?
(Apr. 03, 2019  9:36 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: would sV 00 meteor destroy' zan be good competitively?

Zan is definitely better than Retsu, and Ten might work as well (although I don't know how heavy Ten is compared to Zan). A heavier frame like Bump might be a bit better, but Meteor's a decent substitute.

I still don't think Destroy' really has a good fit into this sort of design though. I just really don't think it's the best idea out there over a more aggressive driver, same as when I gave my spiel on the subject in the last page.

I just got them in yesterday and honestly need to start testing though, so I guess we'll have to see once I can get a little free time.