[Product]  B-133 DX Starter Ace/Grand/Rock Dragon.St.Ch 斬

Just looked at the new lead character.

Basically looks if Acid Anubis and Drain Fafnir had a human child, you get that kid.

Actually, I won't even call the protagonist by name. I will just call him "that kid" because why not?
https://youtu.be/6qbnE19uNrs
More information will come 23rd Feb to Corocoro ch on youtube
(Feb. 13, 2019  6:56 PM)marutti Wrote: https://youtu.be/6qbnE19uNrs

Whoops my bad  Gasp
ok,just from the little we see in here,I can already say it looks beautiful!

also,we never had a protagonist's beyblade with these colors (white,yellow,gold,red/pink?),right?
From what we can see in the video, the new bey has a nice white pearl colour, with some gold, red and blue details. It gives me CzS and Unicorn vibes.

The manga is the manga. Not much else to say other than now I know who won, which isn't a surprise.
It's nice to see some "official" white beys headed our way. Seems like the only time we get anything new in white are recolors.
(Feb. 13, 2019  7:57 PM)Crumok Wrote: It's nice to see some "official" white beys headed our way. Seems like the only time we get anything new in white are recolors.

And longinus.
(Feb. 13, 2019  7:57 PM)Crumok Wrote: It's nice to see some "official" white beys headed our way. Seems like the only time we get anything new in white are recolors.

Longinus,Unicorn and (if it counts) Dragoon tho
(Feb. 13, 2019  9:45 PM)Grey Bey Wrote:

Longinus,Unicorn and (if it counts) Dragoon tho

Personal opinion: Dragoon doesn't really classify as a "new" layer as a plastic gen remake.

Chaos might count if you consider the Triple Booster Set release as its official color, since the only other color is black from RLC 1 (which is not a completed bey). Deep Chaos definitely counts though and supports a canonical white Chaos given that it riffed that color right from it and only added a blue centerpiece to it.

Beyond that though, you're right that we really do need more white canon beys. This one looks like a good addition to that list, and it really is giving me vibes of an Attack oriented Unicorn. Either way, I'm not really seeing anything "dragon" out of what we can see here.
Where does anyone see the new protagonists Beyblade? Maybe you guys are talking about the CzS recolor , but idk I’m really confused rn
(Feb. 13, 2019  11:38 PM)brandbrick Wrote: Where does anyone see the new protagonists Beyblade? Maybe you guys are talking about the CzS recolor , but idk I’m really confused rn

It's smack in the middle of the video thumbnail, but it's been whited out by a shining light to prevent it from being a full spoiler. They're just teasing it for now.
(Feb. 13, 2019  11:39 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2019  11:38 PM)brandbrick Wrote: Where does anyone see the new protagonists Beyblade? Maybe you guys are talking about the CzS recolor , but idk I’m really confused rn

It's smack in the middle of the video thumbnail, but it's been whited out by a shining light to prevent it from being a full spoiler. They're just teasing it for now.

Oh, I see it now. It looks a lot like Forneus though.. Or at least the shape does.
To me it looks as a balance type
(Feb. 13, 2019  6:56 PM)marutti Wrote: https://youtu.be/6qbnE19uNrs

Its interesting to note that corocoro did mention Valt and Aiga when asking who this new character is. It makes me think that they will both either return or have some sort of impact on this character
It is seeming like the different names for dragon are just different forms
Guys ,if this bey is a dragon , then this bey should be a Left rotating bey
But , in the pic.... it is shown to be right rotating
SO , we might say that this guy will be the OG equivalent to Daichi ( specaluation )
(Feb. 15, 2019  6:17 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Guys ,if this bey is a dragon , then this bey should be a Left rotating bey
SO , we might say that this guy will be the OG equivalent to Daichi ( specaluation )

Wyvern is also a dragon
(Feb. 15, 2019  7:02 AM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2019  6:17 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Guys ,if this bey is a dragon , then this bey should be a Left rotating bey

Wyvern is also a dragon

Wyverns aren't dragons
(Nov. 07, 2018  7:04 PM)Triumph Wrote: I recently got some information about these new upcoming beys and here's what I have to say - Every bey starting from B-133 DX starter will be a part of the new burst system series and B-133 will be a balance-type starter which is actually obvious that it's a new Achilles and also B-134 will be an attack-type booster which could possibly be a new Valkyrie (rumored to be Slash Valkyrie??) and the one after that which is B-135 which might either be Dead Phoenix or even a new Forneus. I've translated a Chinese article of B-133 starter which clearly says this- "B-133 Gyro Starter: with new transmitter (launcher). This main gyro that can be changed into attack, long-lasting, and defensive!".
Thoughts on this article? I'd be really glad to see the new and stronger Achilles in the future along with the new Valkyrie!
The new balance bey might be the new main's bey
(Feb. 17, 2019  7:46 PM)LordSpriggan Wrote: Fake alert

It's Dranzer F.
(Feb. 15, 2019  6:17 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Guys ,if this bey is a dragon , then this bey should be a Left rotating bey

Not all dragons spin left. Omega Dragonis from the Metal Saga didn't. Neither did the very first Dragoon for that matter, although everyone forgets that one because the rest of the line spun left.
its not a left spin. The direction of the blades/contact points on a beyblade always determine the spin direction. the contact points on this upcoming bey are facing the left, so its a right spin.