[Product]  B-131 Dead Phoenix 0 At

(Feb. 01, 2019  8:03 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Is the 0 disk from dP nerfed?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1gGS8G99psM
Edit: Skip to 1:49 to see the weight.

Might be yet another quality control issue like 00 has?
Atomic has smaller Ball. Confirmed from @[Addyaustin]
(Feb. 02, 2019  1:34 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Atomic has smaller Ball. Confirmed from @[Addyaustin]

How big of difference is it?
(Feb. 02, 2019  2:06 AM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2019  1:34 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Atomic has smaller Ball. Confirmed from @[Addyaustin]

How big of difference is it?
[Image: 6rpsvs.jpg]
(Feb. 02, 2019  4:05 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2019  2:06 AM)Dragunix Wrote: How big of difference is it?
[Image Removed]

Which one is Phoenix’s?
(Feb. 02, 2019  4:09 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2019  4:05 AM)Adarsh abhinavkumarverma2017@gmail.com Wrote: [Image Removed]

Which one is Phoenix’s?

Red  one
(Feb. 02, 2019  4:13 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2019  4:09 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: Which one is Phoenix’s?

Red  one

I can see a difference. It seems almost negligible.
(Feb. 02, 2019  4:05 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2019  2:06 AM)Dragunix Wrote: How big of difference is it?
[Image Removed]
Tbh those are some lame At recolors no offense.
Def need some white atomics or even clear
(Feb. 01, 2019  8:33 PM)BlackSunProphet Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2019  9:20 PM)DrainBladerAMVS Wrote: What so does the dP core have metal on it or is the Phoenix on the core painted silver.

I wanna know if the phoenix is metal or plastic and i haven't heard any answer.

No metal on Dead Phoenix core, just painted silver accents. It's probably to balance out weight or to motivate you to get Revive Phoenix to build Perfect Phoenix
Is this newly released Atomic (black and red) better or worse than the previous Atomics?
(Feb. 04, 2019  4:47 AM)Biggster Wrote: Is this newly released Atomic (black and red) better or worse than the previous Atomics?

It is a case by case thing.
(Feb. 04, 2019  4:49 AM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2019  4:47 AM)Biggster Wrote: Is this newly released Atomic (black and red) better or worse than the previous Atomics?

It is a case by case thing.

Basically depends on the mold used. The aK RBV Atomic is quite free-spinning for both the ball and ring. Haven't gotten my dP yet, but I'm hoping it also is quite free-spinning (unlike the one that came with E2 in another RBV which probably would worsen stamina but have a lot of defense vs KO-based opponents)
I found the official names for the armors and cores of phoenix.

The armor for revive phoenix is called the Revive armor, witch means that the core has to the just called Phoenix
Dead phoenix is in the same boat
(Feb. 04, 2019  9:25 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: I found the official names for the armors and cores of phoenix.

The armor for revive phoenix is called the Revive armor, witch means that the core has to the just called Phoenix

Wouldn’t that mean that Perfect Phoenix and Failure Phoenix are just Dead Phoenix and Revive Phoenix?
(Feb. 04, 2019  9:25 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: I found the official names for the armors and cores of phoenix.

that's not exactly "official" tho
(Feb. 05, 2019  12:53 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:

Wouldn’t that mean that Perfect Phoenix and Failure Phoenix are just Dead Phoenix and Revive Phoenix?

Nm

(Feb. 05, 2019  12:56 AM)Grey Bey Wrote:

that's not exactly "official" tho

It's the closest thing I have to it. The back of the box is the only thing I have to go off of

the ball is smaller, performance wise is in between Orbit and the normal atomic.
I have done plenty of testing, smaller ball which allows more free rolling doesn't mean is good.
In fact my test result shows the Black/red atomic tilt more easily during battles and loses more to the green atomic.

For the tightness of the Atomic : (below ranking)
1st) Black/purple 
2) Black/red 
3) Green atomic (from Cho-Z Triple Booster set)
4) Blue atomic from rbv13.

For the smoothest of the Atomic : (below ranking)
1st) Black/red
2) Blue atomic 
3) Green atomic (from Cho-Z Triple Booster set)
4) Black/purple

The Black/red, although has smaller ball and is the smoothest, however performance is not as good as you imagine.

There is no perfect atomic, depending on your preference - you want it tight, or smooth, or in between.
Mehmehmeh

1. When you say, "performance wise is in between Orbit and the normal atomic", are you referring to the raw stamina of Orbit vs. Atomic? If everything else is equal, Orbit beats Atomic in same spin from what I've seen. Or are you referring to its resistance to destabilization, wherein the black/red Atomic has less compared to both the black/purple & green (from Cho-Z Triple Booster set) Atomics (due to having bigger though not as free spinning balls)?

2. Does the blue Atomic from RBV13 have the same smaller ball as the black/red atomic? So basically, the last "normal-sized" ball Atomic would be from the Cho-Z Triple Booster set.
(Feb. 06, 2019  5:16 AM)Biggster Wrote: Mehmehmeh

1. When you say, "performance wise is in between Orbit and the normal atomic", are you referring to the raw stamina of Orbit vs. Atomic? If everything else is equal, Orbit beats Atomic in same spin from what I've seen. Or are you referring to its resistance to destabilization, wherein the black/red Atomic has less compared to both the black/purple & green (from Cho-Z Triple Booster set) Atomics (due to having bigger though not as free spinning balls)?

2. Does the blue Atomic from RBV13 have the same smaller ball as the black/red atomic? So basically, the last "normal-sized" ball Atomic would be from the Cho-Z Triple Booster set.

Hi Biggster,

1) I am referring to the raw stamina of Orbit vs Atomic. My understanding is Atomic beats Orbit in the same spin in most battles. Some people choose Orbit is because Orbit is tighter than Atomic but raw stamina is outclassed by Atomic. I may be wrong but this is my understanding.

2) The blue atomic from RBV13 has the same ball size with the black/purple and the Cho-Z Triple Booster set. It is the manufacturer variance that they make the ball slightly smoother in the Blue Atomic but the spring is not too tight. This type of differences is good, because Takara Tomy makes the variances obvious so that players can buy more Atomics and they have their choice of their Atomics on different Beyblades.
(Feb. 06, 2019  1:46 PM)Mehmehmeh Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2019  5:16 AM)Biggster Wrote: Mehmehmeh

Hi Biggster,

1) I am referring to the raw stamina of Orbit vs Atomic. My understanding is Atomic beats Orbit in the same spin in most battles. Some people choose Orbit is because Orbit is tighter than Atomic but raw stamina is outclassed by Atomic. I may be wrong but this is my understanding.

2) The blue atomic from RBV13 has the same ball size with the black/purple and the Cho-Z Triple Booster set. It is the manufacturer variance that they make the ball slightly smoother in the Blue Atomic but the spring is not too tight. This type of differences is good, because Takara Tomy makes the variances obvious so that players can buy more Atomics and they have their choice of their Atomics on different Beyblades.

The points are valid, but I don't think TT would think too much on the contentment and customization aspect of the toyline. They just want to milk the cash cow which is why they have low quality control. Not complaining, the smoothness of the Atomic on this Booster is quite phenomenal and nice for spin equalization, but doesn't reflect the "Defense" aspect due to being easily KO'd. The tighter spinning Atomic copies are the opposite, being high in Defensive capability but may lose spin faster than the loose copies.

Eitherways, if people want smoother and more free spinning Atomic Drivers, you won't go wrong with the 1st batch of dP. Not sure if the degree of smoothness will differ in the next batches since this will definitely sell like hotcakes due to basically getting an upgrade for rP plus the never-gonna-go-wrong combo of 0.At.
Intentional or not, super cool that the Atomic in this has a smaller ball. Looking forward to playing around with it.

(Jan. 28, 2019  12:29 AM)Kei Wrote: Does anyone here know what the official names for the following are?

- Name of Revive Phoenix "Core" (Middle Piece)
- Name Dead Phoenix "Core" (Middle Piece)
- Name and Abbreviation of Revive Armour + Dead Phoenix "Core" (Is it "Imperfect Phoenix"?)
- Abbreviation for "Perfect Phoenix" (Revive Phoenix "Core" + Dead Armour).

So, I just got my Dead Phoenix and scoured the box and instructions for any information on this.

I couldn't find anything other than the label they give the core/middle piece: 「レイヤー本体」. This translates to basically "Layer Body".

Since there is no official names for the middle pieces, I think we may have to go with "Revive Phoenix Layer Body", "Dead Phoenix Layer Body".

There's no official name for the name of the Dead Phoenix Layer Body + Revive Armour, so I have no idea what we should call this. I'd lean towards "Imperfect Phoenix" (iP) to keep things close to the name for the other one we have an official name for.

And there's no abbreviation listed for Perfect Phoenix, but I guess it's safe to assume it would be pP.
Well @[Kei], that's the beauty of a wiki; if you're wrong, you can just change it later, because it's a wiki and not etched in stone. Heck, you could rename "Winning Valkyrie" "Losing Valkyrie" right now with the proper permissions. Ya shouldn't, but you could!

Let's just call it something and get that data out there.
(Feb. 09, 2019  3:28 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Well @[Kei], that's the beauty of a wiki; if you're wrong, you can just change it later, because it's a wiki and not etched in stone. Heck, you could rename "Winning Valkyrie" "Losing Valkyrie" right now with the proper permissions. Ya shouldn't, but you could!

Let's just call it something and get that data out there.

There is the wiki, but I've been asking mostly for the rulebooks haha. And yes that's certainly true, but it's nice to get things right the first time if possible!
(Feb. 09, 2019  3:25 AM)Kei Wrote: Intentional or not, super cool that the Atomic in this has a smaller ball. Looking forward to playing around with it.

(Jan. 28, 2019  12:29 AM)Kei Wrote: Does anyone here know what the official names for the following are?

- Name of Revive Phoenix "Core" (Middle Piece)
- Name Dead Phoenix "Core" (Middle Piece)
- Name and Abbreviation of Revive Armour + Dead Phoenix "Core" (Is it "Imperfect Phoenix"?)
- Abbreviation for "Perfect Phoenix" (Revive Phoenix "Core" + Dead Armour).

So, I just got my Dead Phoenix and scoured the box and instructions for any information on this.

I couldn't find anything other than the label they give the core/middle piece: 「レイヤー本体」. This translates to basically "Layer Body".

Since there is no official names for the middle pieces, I think we may have to go with "Revive Phoenix Layer Body", "Dead Phoenix Layer Body".

There's no official name for the name of the Dead Phoenix Layer Body + Revive Armour, so I have no idea what we should call this. I'd lean towards "Imperfect Phoenix" (iP) to keep things close to the name for the other one we have an official name for.

And there's no abbreviation listed for Perfect Phoenix, but I guess it's safe to assume it would be pP.

While it isn't listed anywhere official such as adverts or packaging, Imperfect Phoenix is the official name for it. see: https://twitter.com/corocoro_kakun/statu...1390731264

edit, additional links, the JP community has been calling it imperfect phoenix for awhile following the trend of official staff calling it by such. Masterblader tweet: https://twitter.com/masterblader_h/statu...8145760256

Search results for imperfect phoenix: https://twitter.com/search?vertical=defa...9&src=typd