[Product]  B-131 Dead Phoenix 0 At

[Image: IYEL02f.png][Image: j51JrBa.png][Image: Dw3xIcSXcAABMZ_.png]Phi's new character analysis along with his new bey Dead Phoenix. 0. Atomic.
(Jan. 14, 2019  12:35 PM)Triumph Wrote: Phi's new character analysis along with his new bey Dead Phoenix. 0. Atomic.

This might explain that Phi has gone practically insane by absorbing Hearts’ insanity in the battle along with his bey to create an exclusively powerful energy layer while grouping up optimal parts that may assist in Phoenix’s abilities. At one point, because of the Cross-fit Dead armor, Phi might or might not fit Revive Phoenix’s regular body into the Dead armor to make it exceed Dead Phoenix’s abilities. This makes the whole Phoenix series have up to four variations,  a light-weight armoured Dead Phoenix, a balanced Revive Phoenix, a heavyweight armoured Dead Phoenix and the super heavy Revive Phoenix layer, creating different variations of logical combinations.

Let me check the anime first.

Nope, I can’t. Just take note that I don’t know any of that stuff at the moment.
(Jan. 14, 2019  12:35 PM)Triumph Wrote: Phi's new character analysis along with his new bey Dead Phoenix. 0. Atomic.

That character art is everything.
That looks very similar to Shu’s outfit in the God series “Spriggan Requiem” arc ...
Is it just me or do I see a 10 disk on that Dead Phoenix anime render in that character page? I see what look like holes on the disk (which the anime has), and I swear the number looks more like a 10 than a 0.
So we finally have a villian in burst now?? Like an actual Ryuga type one?
(Jan. 15, 2019  11:53 AM)Blader92 Wrote: [Image: bey_b131.jpg]

It has no metal and the same shape as rP. Basically a Turbo P4 when it has no armor...
(Jan. 15, 2019  7:09 AM)BurstBreaker Wrote: That looks very similar to Shu’s outfit in the God series “Spriggan Requiem” arc ...

It looks like, but if you see it Hearts-type outfit!!
He tooks his bey and now his clothing style!
He is a real villan!!!
I am thinking that hearts will get a new bey. A Cho Z Hades
Looks Good! It looks like the stock will be good.

The bit beast looks like salamander
Just realized the core of dead phoenix is the exact same as revive phoenix
I hope dead phoenix would dominate for a long time like rP...
But still they could have brought a new disc
Like 0 prime or 14
(Jan. 16, 2019  8:24 AM)marutti Wrote: [Video Removed, See Above]

One more theory now that I think of it.

Revive Phoenix has 100% of the metal on both the layer and Revive armor, while Dead Hades has 120% of metal on itself.

Dead Phoenix actually has 100% of a standard Cho-z bey’s Metal directly on the armor without any on the core layer, while Unarmoured Revive Phoenix has what looks like nearly (I’m just going to assume this one) 60% of all metal on its core layer.

Attaching the Dead Armor to Revive Phoenix creates Dead Armoured Revive Phoenix, a Cho-Z Energy Layer with 160% of a standard Cho-Z bey’s Metal, the heaviest in the game.

How long have the new master bladers been here?

(Jan. 16, 2019  12:25 PM)Triumph Wrote: ^_^

A Dead Phoenix without its armour is completely exposed, leaving it with 0% of the metal in a Standard Cho-Z bey and losing multiple attributes:

Ability to dramatically increase flywheel effect with all around metal armor, creating massive amounts of stamina.

Ability to create super powerful attacks with the metal Dead Armor simply by hitting the opposing bey.

Increments of weight to assist in resisting opposite forces of an attack.

In turn gives Unarmoured Dead Phoenix additional attributes:

Ability to increase speed without the extra weight dragging it to the surface with more friction.

Diminishment of the flywheel effect to make it even easier to launch at higher speeds, but lose spin much faster than normal.

Reduction of size to make it harder to hit, but without the extra weight, become much more prone to opposite force of an attack.

Long story short: By all means Buy Revive Phoenix First, before you even think about Dead Phoenix, you will lose without that metal on your layer.
(Jan. 16, 2019  8:24 AM)marutti Wrote: [Video Removed, See Above]

I want Previous Mastaar Bredaaa BACKKKK
I like that box, This booster is relatively cheap. I already preordered
Don’t worry about the price, Dead Phoenix is a booster anyway.
if I ever see anyone use the Dp armor with the Rp core- I'm going to unironically say to them "So, you like the Phat Phoenix?"

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2F31.media.tumblr.com%2F9...w9.png&f=1]
I don't think they will release new parts just yet. Did anyone realize that they keep everything under the 13 limit? The last few disc they released last year was 13(not including the dash releases). They made sure that the last bey they released last year was b130(13 with a 0). Same goes for their random boosters. The last they released was rB 13.
I am going to call revive phoenix core with the dead armor Undead Phoenix
and dead Phoenix core with revive armor Dying Phoenix

Though, if cross compatibility between the layers is allowed/works how would be name it?
(Jan. 16, 2019  4:20 PM)MWF Wrote: I am going to call revive phoenix core with the dead armor Undead Phoenix

Though, if cross compatibility between the layers is allowed/works how would be name it?

They said in the tt video that the new combo is called perfect dead Phoenix or something.
(Jan. 16, 2019  4:20 PM)MWF Wrote: I am going to call revive phoenix core with the dead armor Undead Phoenix

If that’s so, I usually call them Dead Armoured Revive Phoenix and Revive Armoured Dead Phoenix, to to keep it short, it can be called heavy Phoenix and light Phoenix.
(Jan. 16, 2019  1:22 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2019  8:24 AM)marutti Wrote: [Video Removed, See Original Post]

I want Previous Mastaar Bredaaa BACKKKK
I like that box, This booster is relatively cheap. I already preordered
They are actually not Master Bladers, even not TT staff at the very beginning.
They are two famous Youtubers in Japan. The left one is called Hajimie, and the right one I think is a member of Tokai On Air.
Pre-Order is now available:
Amazon