[Product]  B-131 Dead Phoenix 0 At

I like the way dP looks so far, the colour scheme is just so good and the design is really cool. I like the little references to dH's hexagons, the chunkier details, rounder frame and the phoenix emblem in the middle. Dare I say it looks better than rP aesthetically Wink

0 and At are fine I suppose, they're good parts and are now easier to access but like some people, I wish it had at least one new part (like even a new frame) since this is meant to be a major bey. It's alright I guess.
(Dec. 23, 2018  2:31 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: [Image: i29aaq.png]
Sooo much metal going on

Unless the Phoenix in the middle isn't metal
(Dec. 23, 2018  11:16 PM)BlackMirror Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2018  2:31 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: [Image: i29aaq.png]
Sooo much metal going on

Unless the Phoenix in the middle isn't metal

The Phoenix in the middle isn't metal. You can see that it's just paint like in gF. But I'm betting they've hidden the metal in the main bey,  beneath the armor, like they did with rP.
Can I just say that I get really annoyed when someone like Zankye or Draco Galaxy says “I wish it was Atomic’ “. Has no one noticed that all the dash drivers have been attack or balance drivers?! Also, ATOMIC WAS PURPOSEFULLY GIVEN A WEAKER SPRING TO NERF IT. THEY WOULDN’T GIVE A STRONGER SPRING TO A DRIVER THEY TRIED TO NERF BECAUSE THEY KNEW ATOMIC WAS GOING TO BE GOOD!
(Dec. 23, 2018  4:04 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2018  2:09 PM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: dead phoenix has a level chip slot?!

No, that is just a hole.

no it's true look closer on the left wing of the phoenix
(Dec. 23, 2018  11:39 PM)Sprig Wrote: Can I just say that I get really annoyed when someone like Zankye or Draco Galaxy says “I wish it was Atomic’ “. Has no one noticed that all the dash drivers have been attack or balance drivers?! Also, ATOMIC WAS PURPOSEFULLY GIVEN A WEAKER SPRING TO NERF IT. THEY WOULDN’T GIVE A STRONGER SPRING TO A DRIVER THEY TRIED TO NERF BECAUSE THEY KNEW ATOMIC WAS GOING TO BE GOOD!

Chill out. There's nothing wrong with wanting Atomic'. Yeah, Atomic' would be ridiculous, but everyone has the right to want an idea for a part, it's not as if their word will automatically become real.
Just to clear up a little confusion. All beys with the word Cho Z before the actual beys name like Cho Z Valkyrie, or Cho Z Spriggan (this does include lA, rA, rE, and lE as they are a part of this system) do not have level chip slots. Bey that aren't a part of the system like DEAD PHOENIX do have level chip slots.
[Image: IzuSiId.jpg]
I corrected the tilt from the picture. This should be around what Phoenix will look like straight on.
EDIT: I made it not so round.
(Dec. 24, 2018  4:47 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: [Image: NivguD4.jpg]
I corrected the tilt from the picture. This should be around what Phoenix will look like straight on.

sweet. Thanks for the picture, may I use it
(Dec. 24, 2018  4:47 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: [Image: NivguD4.jpg]

I was just not able to do that  Chief - Disappointed ...
The design is beautiful! Kinda strange this has no new parts aside from the layer tho...
Looks great! I don’t mind the Atomic re-release. It’s one of the best parts in the game. Not every release is going to have all brand new parts.
(Dec. 25, 2018  2:27 AM)Kei Wrote: Looks great! I don’t mind the Atomic re-release. It’s one of the best parts in the game. Not every release is going to have all brand new parts.

And this is actually the cheapest and easiest way to get Atomic now, and you get a good Disc with it too so it's the perfect release for those who don't have enough to get the triple or ultimate packs released earlier for a good Disc and Driver.
(Dec. 25, 2018  4:56 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2018  2:27 AM)Kei Wrote: Looks great! I don’t mind the Atomic re-release. It’s one of the best parts in the game. Not every release is going to have all brand new parts.

And this is actually the cheapest and easiest way to get Atomic now, and you get a good Disc with it too so it's the perfect release for those who don't have enough to get the triple or ultimate packs released earlier for a good Disc and Driver.

Good point! It's usually been available only as part of RBs or sets up until now. They've released 0 a lot lately it seems, but it's never a bad thing to have more given how good important it still is competitively.
(Dec. 25, 2018  9:26 AM)Triumph Wrote: [Image: DvLELngUcAEf-wJ.jpg]
wow..thanks
The middle combo says 10W. Ab. even though it's actually 10E. Ab. Lol
I just wanna know if the armor comes off
(Dec. 25, 2018  7:29 PM)Dodgest Wrote: I just wanna know if the armor comes off

Unknown atm, but the details of dP suggests that it keeps its revive armor gimmick. But let's wait for more info, first.
i just would like to point out, its name of “dead phoenix” and design, it looks like a mix of revive phoenix and dead hades. Even the name “DEAD PHOENIX” is a fusion of DEAD hades and revive PHOENIX. So i doubt this is going to be a stronger “cho-z evolution” for revive phoenix, but a new bey for phi/hartz when their beys get destroyed by aiga.
(Dec. 26, 2018  12:41 AM)BlackSunProphet Wrote: i just would like to point out, its name of “dead phoenix” and design, it looks like a mix of revive phoenix and dead hades. Even the name “DEAD PHOENIX” is a fusion of DEAD hades and revive PHOENIX. So i doubt this is going to be a stronger “cho-z evolution” for revive phoenix, but a new bey for phi/hartz when their beys get destroyed by aiga.

This is already known or presumed information, but thanks anyways.
[Image: 4904810618522_479be8d0af4d4859a9177d08701964ea.jpg]
B-131 Dead Phoenix.0.At is out now for pre-ordering! According to the official image, it seems like there's no burst stopper for this bey soo yeah, good ol' level chip spot! And yeah, it comes with the old armor gimmick which is pretty cool. Here's the link for official pre-ordering!
Why does this shape remind me of the G.rev Zues