[Product]  B-131 Dead Phoenix 0 At

(Jan. 25, 2019  12:43 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2019  11:44 AM)Suhasini Wrote: This release is solely for the armour and maybe for the parts. Other than that, it is literally the same wine with a new price tag on it. I agree that weight matters to come extent, but this is just frustrating. That core is too light for me personally,  it deserved at least 2 to 3 grams more!!
They just switched the weight between the core and the armor and Made it compatible with the rP core..  
I personally was expecting something, something new from dP. Welp, TT seems to be losing creativity.

I can personally see a ban hammer coming on switching the core of these beyblades after a few test tournaments? It might not be as OP as Sr or ChoS but, this will still cause havoc.

Since the insane 27 grams are only there when the armor is on, I think that there shouldn't be a ban. The armor just serves as a temporary power boost in the beginning of the battle, but in the end it's the same Phoenix we're used to.

Skill/luck is quite handy to Burst rP/dP. I feel and think it won't be OP, but true, there will be havoc on the current Beyblade line-up of the meta. But still, rP was just a placeholder like aH and aK in a tournament I have attended before. Most of the line-ups just have variation in the combos for Sr, hS, and CZ-S (all rotating around 0,10,00,Proof,Bump,Lift,Cross,Glaive,Star,Atomic,Bearing,Xt+)
Very nice tests, I would assume each Phoenix core retained its own respective stock Driver and you just switched the armors around?
Does anyone here know what the official names for the following are?

- Name of Revive Phoenix "Core" (Middle Piece)
- Name Dead Phoenix "Core" (Middle Piece)
- Name and Abbreviation of Revive Armour + Dead Phoenix "Core" (Is it "Imperfect Phoenix"?)
- Abbreviation for "Perfect Phoenix" (Revive Phoenix "Core" + Dead Armour).
(Jan. 28, 2019  12:29 AM)Kei Wrote: Does anyone here know what the official names for the following are?

- Name and Abbreviation of Revive Armour + Dead Phoenix "Core" (Is it "Imperfect Phoenix"?)

I know the unofficial names for the Revive core on it's one. i believe the unofficial on is blaze phoenix
(Jan. 28, 2019  12:29 AM)Kei Wrote: Does anyone here know what the official names for the following are?

maybe we can call PdP and IdP for the perfect and imperfect ones
What so does the dP core have metal on it or is the Phoenix on the core painted silver.
Apparently the silvery bits on the dP core are painted silver. Like a Hasbro Bey! That is funny.

I'm pretty sure TT isn't going to name them, maybe just by the core. However, I can offer something a little playful on the Phoenix thing.

Revive Phoenix (Revive Armor and Revive Core)
Vita Phoenix (Dead Armor and Revive Core)
Fall Phoenix (Revive Armor and Dead Core)
Dead Phoenix (Dead Armor and Dead Core)

This would probably be the most fun and interesting , because these names are based off the life cycle of the phoenix in general.

Resurrection, Life, Dying, Death.
(Jan. 28, 2019  9:23 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Apparently the silvery bits on the dP core are painted silver. Like a Hasbro Bey! That is funny.

That's what I thought would be the case.
(Jan. 28, 2019  9:23 PM)Siⱺn Wrote:

I'm pretty sure TT isn't going to name them, maybe just by the core. However, I can offer something a little playful on the Phoenix thing.

Revive Phoenix (Revive Armor and Revive Core)
Vita Phoenix (Dead Armor and Revive Core)
Fall Phoenix (Revive Armor and Dead Core)
Dead Phoenix (Dead Armor and Dead Core)

This would probably be the most fun and interesting , because these names are based off the life cycle of the phoenix in general.

Resurrection, Life, Dying, Death.

Those are actually good names to differentiate between Armor+Core combinations of Dead and Revive Phoenix

EDIT: So in the anime, I guess Phi retained the 10.Fr combo for dP ahahaha
Some say, Dead Pheonix layer is lighter than Revive Phoenix Layer.
(Jan. 31, 2019  7:17 AM)IronFace879 Wrote: Some say, Dead Pheonix layer is lighter than Revive Phoenix Layer.

it is, even with the dead armour dp is lighter than rp
Just to clarify, Perfect Phoenix is...

rP layer, dP armour, with 0/atomic or 10/friction?
(Jan. 31, 2019  1:45 PM)Crumok Wrote: Just to clarify, Perfect Phoenix is...

rP layer, dP armour, with 0/atomic or 10/friction?

anime accurate perfect Phoenix is the black revive core With Dead armor, 10, and friction
The Revive Phoenix layer with the "Dead Armor" is absolutely terrifying, just gonna point that out.
Perfect Phoenix with 10 Friction is 58 grams!! just imagine it with a heavier combo!
(Jan. 31, 2019  7:01 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: Perfect Phoenix with 10 Friction is 58 grams!! just imagine it with a heavier combo!

Wow! If you weighed that, My combo will be Perfect Phoenix 00Bump Friction.
(Jan. 31, 2019  10:28 PM)Brainofcthulu Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2019  7:01 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: Perfect Phoenix with 10 Friction is 58 grams!! just imagine it with a heavier combo!

Wow! If you weighed that, My combo will be Perfect Phoenix 00Bump Friction.

Heaviest as of the moment for that will be Perfect Phoenix.00Lift/Wall.Octa/Planet
They should have done atomic dash

I might get dead phoenix

I might get dead phoenix

I have cho z achilles
(Feb. 01, 2019  12:41 AM)Epic blader kid Wrote: They should have done atomic dash

I might get dead phoenix

I might get dead phoenix

I have cho z achilles
1st. Please stop posting the same thing twice in a row, it dosnt help

2nd. The dash drivers are so far mainly reserved for attack types.

3rd. The cho z Achilles thing is irrelevant
(Feb. 01, 2019  1:23 AM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2019  12:41 AM)Epic blader kid Wrote: They should have done atomic dash

I might get dead phoenix

I might get dead phoenix

I have cho z achilles
1st. Please stop posting the same thing twice in a row, it dosnt help

2nd. The dash drivers are so far mainly reserved for attack types.

3rd. The cho z Achilles thing is irrelevant

Might be a troll account. Don't feed the trolls.

Perfect Phoenix won't probably be banned since it can still be destabilized and defeated by numerous Layers (aside from the Spriggan family ofc).
Is the 0 disk from dP nerfed?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1gGS8G99psM
Edit: Skip to 1:49 to see the weight.
(Jan. 28, 2019  9:20 PM)DrainBladerAMVS Wrote: What so does the dP core have metal on it or is the Phoenix on the core painted silver.

I wanna know if the phoenix is metal or plastic and i haven't heard any answer.