[Product]  B-130 Random Booster Vol. 13

(Dec. 10, 2018  6:59 PM)marutti Wrote: From Animation Title and Summary it seems like
Beyblade name is Air Knight (from EP 40 title Wind's Kinght Air Knight)
And Blader is Kit Lopez. (from EP 39 summery)

(Dec. 10, 2018  6:59 PM)marutti Wrote: From Animation Title and Summary it seems like
Beyblade name is Air Knight (from EP 40 title Wind's Kinght Air Knight)
And Blader is Kit Lopez. (from EP 39 summery)

[Image: nJpVuft.jpg]

If he is gonna come i guess there is gonna be a championship in the anime.. i guess ,????
If they were gonna give a bey to Kit I really would've preferred either Sasha or Cooza from BC Sol to get one, or even Chris, but I'm just so thankful and relieved it isn't Koji gsdfhiudfgjn I'm glad though I'm excited that Kit's going to have one, additionally, this bey is going to have to be a defense type since the rbs we have fill the other 3 types and Beyburst God's rbs filled all 4 types as well.
(Dec. 11, 2018  12:12 AM)yukenta Wrote: If they were gonna give a bey to Kit I really would've preferred either Sasha or Cooza from BC Sol to get one, or even Chris, but I'm just so thankful and relieved it isn't Koji gsdfhiudfgjn I'm glad though I'm excited that Kit's going to have one, additionally, this bey is going to have to be a defense type since the rbs we have fill the other 3 types and Beyburst God's rbs filled all 4 types as well.
Ur right...its a releif that they didnt bring kojj back..

But it would also be nice if they gave sasha abd rexin a cho z bey...
But who knows...
But i also think this bey is gonna go down like screw trident
(Dec. 11, 2018  12:12 AM)yukenta Wrote: If they were gonna give a bey to Kit I really would've preferred either Sasha or Cooza from BC Sol to get one, or even Chris, but I'm just so thankful and relieved it isn't Koji gsdfhiudfgjn I'm glad though I'm excited that Kit's going to have one, additionally, this bey is going to have to be a defense type since the rbs we have fill the other 3 types and Beyburst God's rbs filled all 4 types as well.

This bey is actually going to be a stamina type because the flier says that it is Super Stamina Bey
(Dec. 11, 2018  1:31 AM)Blader92 Wrote:

This bey is actually going to be a stamina type because the flier says that it is Super Stamina Bey
I hope they dont give wedge tip for. It
(Dec. 11, 2018  1:45 AM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: Octa would be interesting lol
Yep...also 11 prime ?
I have a feeling Eternal-S is not free-spin...
(Dec. 11, 2018  3:54 AM)Grey Bey Wrote: I have a feeling Eternal-S is not free-spin...

It comes with eternal s ....???
(Dec. 11, 2018  3:54 AM)Grey Bey Wrote: I have a feeling Eternal-S is not free-spin...

Wrong place to talk about Beyblade Burst Turbo, my dude...

(Dec. 11, 2018  4:24 AM)Adam Walker Wrote:

It comes with eternal s ....???

Grey Bey is talking about Hasbro's Turbo line...
(Dec. 11, 2018  4:28 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:

(Dec. 11, 2018  4:24 AM)Adam Walker Wrote: It comes with eternal s ....???

Oh ....okay
(Dec. 03, 2018  5:24 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2018  5:04 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote: I do not understand why people ever even thought that looks remotely like a Valkyrie. It’s shape is nothing like previous Valkyries, it doesn’t even have 3 wings. I can understand Garuda but Valkyrie is just not even an option. Just being blue doesn’t make it a Valkyrie. If it is a Valkyrie, that is extremely messed up. It shouldn’t be a random booster, and it shouldn’t be that round. Not to mention it should come in the next season so it should be part of a new system.

I am going with the more probable idea that it is Kraken.
well,
[Image: latest?cb=20120902163209]
We Got A Trypio last year, this maybe the Aero Knight
It MAtches so well
also Pirate Kraken is also possible since, It's a pirate, not Kraken Beast
Air Knight MS is back in Cho Z.

With a super wide frame perhaps
And it will makes its debut in the anime on January 7, 2019 on episode 40. I know it's off-topic, but I had to say it. Air Knight is the Bey's name.
(Dec. 11, 2018  4:28 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:

(Dec. 11, 2018  4:24 AM)Adam Walker Wrote: It comes with eternal s ....???

oh,sorry,i clicked in the wrong thread
12 on a Stamina type? OK, you do you TT.(Oh wait, 13 was on a stamina type as well) And we got a new frame as well, Expand. I actually thought it was Turn when I glimpsed the Frame.
Expand might sound like something in which the parts of the frame are placed to the furthest distance possible to get the most OWD in a beyblade, even if it’s only a tiny bit. But because the shape is consisted of four diagonally positioned curved poles instead of a near perfect circle with only minuscule protrusions, Expand will never outclass Proof in terms of LAD, due to the poles causing the beyblade equipped with it to bounce upwards and increase friction instead of slide smoothly like Proof.
(Dec. 12, 2018  8:37 AM)marutti Wrote: [Image: Kiaajpm.jpg]
Air Knight.12 Expand. Eternal

Air knight and expand seems to have the same (overall ) design , and WOW , That eternal looks SICK ( But 12 is a bummer )
Air Knight sounds like a bey that’s drastically attempting to increase its wind resistance to hover above the air. It can relentlessly fly above the opponent with each hit it takes and attempt to strike downwards every time in an attempt to burst it. However, even if you remove the Expand and replace Eternal with a lighter performance tip as well as make Air knight without metal, physics prove it wrong when in fact, you can’t make Air Knight hover, even if you remove 12. I tested it with my Garuda G3 by removing 8 and kept Flugel on it and it still decided to remain down to earth quickly.

Did I said A Super Wide Frame?
Yes I Did.
Like mG is has driver of generations's first Stamina Booster
So I assume Air Knight is just an upgraded Maximum Garuda or Trypio gimmick wise, where it's meant to hover, and just like those two the gimmick will be completely negligible and is only an advertising thing.

12... again? I thought stamina types had heavier disks. I'm starting to see a pattern here, besides always having frames as the new parts, RBV are now alternating between two disks, 11 and 12.

Expand, I'm assuming is going to be very wide and add to the "upper force" like Flow was supposed to. Looks cool but from what I can make it just looks like a bigger Under frame.

Eternal is an okay choice, now I'm not exactly big on it being green with this combo, in fact it's nearly like how Fafnir had a green Proof frame but the white ring on it looks cool.

I MAY try get this prize bey, it looks kind of cool I suppose. I just hope the other RBV selection is good, especially the driver.
I definitely like how the bey looks but was hoping for a new driver, but I guess we haven't gotten that with the other 3 RB's. Dead Hades will still probably be my favorite RB of this series. If this set really does have a Purple rP and white gF then I'll like it more. hK and Wolborg are alright. Blue eF is just annoying at this point but whatever. The green one seems to be another BSB recolor, which I'm not the biggest fan of. We'll just have to see what the last bey is. These previous guess may not even be right but some of them are really obvious. 12 is a bummer, I guess I wanted something other than a new frame. I would've been fine with 10. They may want it to be lighter for the "gimmick" to be better I suppose..
Air Knight 12Expand Eternal
All the parts seem really good except for 12, but it's covered by a frame so there is that.

Really... 12... AGAIN!