[Product]  B-129 Starter Cho-Z Achilles OO Dimension

(Jul. 23, 2018  5:30 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2018  12:49 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: B-129 Starter Spriggan Fireblaze December 2018

HMM i see, BUt i didn't saw any confirmed??/ info on that
also, some of below have same issue-
B-122
Starter Turn Fafnir
September 2018

B-123
New BeyLauncher LR
September 2018

B-124
New BeyLauncher LR
September 2018

B-125
Random Booster Vol. 12
October 2018

B-126
Super Z Muso Beystadium
October 2018

B-127
Starter Heavy Deathscyter
November 2018

B-128
New Customize Set
November 2018

B-129
Starter Spriggan Fireblaze
December 2018

Wait up, is this legit???
That post was way back, Beywiki was mist likelyedited by someone to mislead others or purely based on speculation. None of that stated above is confirmed. It's pure speculation.
(Sep. 04, 2018  10:21 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2018  5:30 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote: Wait up, is this legit???
That post was way back, Beywiki was mist likelyedited by someone to mislead others or purely based on speculation. None of that stated above is confirmed. It's pure speculation.

(Sep. 04, 2018  10:21 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2018  5:30 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote: Wait up, is this legit???

O know,I wasn’t saying in the bases of this,someone translated something which said this.lol he was Japanese username.
(Sep. 04, 2018  11:03 AM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2018  10:21 AM)Suhasini Wrote: That post was way back, Beywiki was mist likelyedited by someone to mislead others or purely based on speculation. None of that stated above is confirmed. It's pure speculation.

(Sep. 04, 2018  10:21 AM)Suhasini Wrote: That post was way back, Beywiki was mist likelyedited by someone to mislead others or purely based on speculation. None of that stated above is confirmed. It's pure speculation.

O know,I wasn’t saying in the bases of this,someone translated something which said this.lol he was Japanese username.
I wasn't saying this to you lol. I quoted BoundAtakku, who had a doubt in it.
(Sep. 04, 2018  11:13 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2018  11:03 AM)Battleburst Wrote: O know,I wasn’t saying in the bases of this,someone translated something which said this.lol he was Japanese username.
I wasn't saying this to you lol. I quoted BoundAtakku, who had a doubt in it.

Oh,okay,thanks for clarifying
Since the new Valkyrie and Spriggan were each labeled as "CZ-1" and "CZ-2" respectively on that CoroCoro thing, and their names are literally just "ChoZ Valkyrie" and "ChoZ Spriggan", I find it pretty likely that whatever this release's Layer is will probably just be called "ChoZ [avatar name]". I'm sure this month's CoroCoro will have a teaser for whatever this release is, but we at least know what the prefix is via pattern recognition, haha.
(Oct. 11, 2018  2:29 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Since the new Valkyrie and Spriggan were each labeled as "CZ-1" and "CZ-2" respectively on that CoroCoro thing, and their names are literally just "ChoZ Valkyrie" and "ChoZ Spriggan", I find it pretty likely that whatever this release's Layer is will probably just be called "ChoZ [avatar name]". I'm sure this month's CoroCoro will have a teaser for whatever this release is, but we at least know what the prefix is via pattern recognition, haha.

Yup,sorry for owp
It's almost like they are naming them only one name like single layers all over again but just adding "Cho-Z."
It is confirmed to be Cho-Z Achilles.OO.Dm (Or call it Super Z Achilles)
Dm is Dimension, which has both height change and mode change (It seems like the fusion of Xt and Xt+)
Its layer has the same locking gimmick like Cho-Z Valkyrie.
[Image: DryUhsfV4AA60B-.jpg]
Source: https://twitter.com/orihakategnat/status...6511166464
OO? nani tf is that? maybe it has something to do with whatever the O disk was (forgot lol). But eyy, a new frame

Super Z Achilles! Huh? Su[Image: 1061888756511166464]its It,[img=0x0]https://twitter.com/orihakategnat/status/1061888756511166464[/img]
(Nov. 12, 2018  2:28 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: It is confirmed to be Cho-Z Achilles.OO.Dm (Or call it Super Z Achilles)
Dm is Dimension, which has both height change and mode change (It seems like the fusion of Xt and Xt+)
Its layer has the same locking gimmick like Cho-Z Valkyrie.
[Image: DryUhsfV4AA60B-.jpg]
Source: https://twitter.com/orihakategnat/status...6511166464
But what's the point in a Beyblade that can't burst?
Wow,this will be fun
Looking at the shape of the disc's letters in its initial, I'm pretty sure those are zeroes and not Os. The disc is probably actually 00.
(Nov. 12, 2018  4:01 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Looking at the shape of the disc's letters in its initial, I'm pretty sure those are zeroes and not Os. The disc is probably actually 00.

Yup. They are squeezed and are not as wide as O. Also following the numbers.
So,let’s do detailed analysis,I pad at 4 percent,
Layer,I want it to be bulkier and heavier than the previous Achilles,
00 ,no comments
I hope this is gimmicky,I don’t want another xt+
I figured CZ-3 might be an upgrade to Achilles. Though I also expected this to be Dead Phoenix given that it was announced before. It makes sense considering Achilles needs to compete with Valkyrie.

No idea what to say for 00, the disk names just do whatever now, and Dm Dimension sounds like an interesting driver, really versatile too. I'm hoping the height change isn't changed as the tip changes. I'd love for it to be both tip change and height change for six modes.
Could it be 0.O.? How do we know the second is another zero?
(Nov. 12, 2018  6:37 PM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: Could it be 0.O.? How do we know the second is another zero?

well,all Starters have all-new parts,so it having 0 would be very strange
The thing I find weird about 00 is that, unless TT puts a zero before every number disc, this will be a one-time thing
(Nov. 12, 2018  10:52 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: The thing I find weird about 00 is that, unless TT puts a zero before every number disc, this will be a one-time thing
Maybe the disc is double 0.
(Nov. 12, 2018  10:54 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2018  10:52 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: The thing I find weird about 00 is that, unless TT puts a zero before every number disc, this will be a one-time thing
Maybe the disc is double 0.

Yeah, I know but what I'm trying to say is that no other number can become a "double disc" without turning into another number, so I'm guessing that 00 is going to be the only "double disc" unless the new naming thing is putting a 0 before the number
Maybe it’s an O frame, like Over it something
Also, while we're here speculating, can someone find and paste the description of CZ-3?
(Nov. 12, 2018  10:57 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2018  10:54 PM)g2_ Wrote: Maybe the disc is double 0.

Yeah, I know but what I'm trying to say is that no other number can become a "double disc" without turning into another number, so I'm guessing that 00 is going to be the only "double disc" unless the new naming thing is putting a 0 before the number

Yes, also. Why would Achilles even need this Evolution? Isn't he powerful enough in the anime?