[Product]  B-128 Beyblade Burst Cho-Z Customize Set

(Nov. 20, 2018  4:46 AM)Ulti Wrote: Has anyone looked at the possibility of using the new Spriggan with Bearing? It's understandable that Cho-Z Spriggan isn't as good at spin stealing/equalization as Spriggan Requiem. I'm more wondering how effective or ineffective the burst blocking feature is. If it completely removes or even significantly decreases the risk of burst, is a left spinning un-burstable bey on Bearing now a possibility?
That's terrible if we won't be able to burst bearing. Shindog also pointed out that ChoS will be able to change modes during a match. So...ChoS 0L Br will wreck havoc if people use it correctly.
(Nov. 20, 2018  1:15 AM)AirKingNeo Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2018  5:01 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Have any testing to back up that Outer isn't outclassed?

I don't own an Outer to test. I'm citing multiple Japanese decks using Outer. Besides, it would have been unbanned already if it was outclassed just like Octa (which is unbanned).

When was Octa banned? I don't remember the WBO banning Octa.
Is the red on the Cho-Z Spriggan layer painted?
(Nov. 20, 2018  5:19 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2018  1:15 AM)AirKingNeo Wrote: I don't own an Outer to test. I'm citing multiple Japanese decks using Outer. Besides, it would have been unbanned already if it was outclassed just like Octa (which is unbanned).

When was Octa banned? I don't remember the WBO banning Octa.

It was never banned it just has no competitive value
I'm hoping Cho-Z Spriggan can act as a good Attack Type like Legend Spriggan, kind of doubt it though

It will be interesting to get my hands on an Outer though, I'd like to test it against 10
(Nov. 20, 2018  3:51 PM)SCapri Wrote: Is the red on the Cho-Z Spriggan layer painted?

yeah,just painted.

I'm still pretty surprised how Cho-Z Spriggan only has the "God Chip" as a metal part (not counting the screws and springs),and it's still way heavier than a lot of Cho-Z layers. I know it's because of how thicc it is,but still,really surprising
(Nov. 20, 2018  5:22 PM)Grey Bey Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2018  3:51 PM)SCapri Wrote: Is the red on the Cho-Z Spriggan layer painted?

yeah,just painted.

I'm still pretty surprised how Cho-Z Spriggan only has the "God Chip" as a metal part (not counting the screws and springs),and it's still way heavier than a lot of Cho-Z layers. I know it's because of how thicc it is,but still,really surprising

Yup. It's wide, thick [Thicc if you will] and does not contain that many hollow spaces or anything. That's one chunky layer.
(Nov. 20, 2018  6:04 PM)LegendSonu Wrote: Whats choS weight

19.52 grams
(Nov. 19, 2018  6:34 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: If czSpriggan had rubber I bet it would be better than Sr but Sr's shape is why it is a bit better then CzSpriggan

I actually think that's why they didn't put rubber on it  that would make it better than requiem and possibly another banned for spriggan. But by not giving it the rubber they kind of balance cho z spriggan.
I’d have to disagree with you, God Gragruler, because if TT cared about another Spriggan getting banned, they wouldn’t have given a Burst stopper to Spriggan (or Valkyrie). I think the reason they didn’t give Cho-Z Spriggan rubber (in terms of story), is because Requiem was meant to be the best w/ basically all the strongest abilities, because Red Eye wanted obviously wanted the strongest bey. That’s not to say Shu doesn’t still want to be the best, but Cho-Z Spriggan is supposed to be more of an evolution of Legend Spriggan, since Shu had it before he was Red Eye. In terms of real life, since Cho-Z Spriggan is more akin to Legend, it is more aggressive, and unlike Requiem, I think it is better against the same rotating beys. The Spriggan line has always been balance types, but they are aggressive, attack oriented balance types. For context, something like Salamander is also a balance type, but it is defensively oriented.

Sorry for the semi-long post.
It is seeming that these newer gimmicks are requiring the use of stronger launchers to function properly. Quest when launched strong has better sticking power, Valkyrie needs it for its gimmick to even work, and spriggan needs it so that the gimmick is not deactivated as quickly.
Does the box have any QR codes or beylogger sheets that need to be physically cut out from the box and not inside the sticker packet?
(Nov. 22, 2018  3:41 AM)Sprig Wrote: I’d have to disagree with you, God Gragruler, because if TT cared about another Spriggan getting banned, they wouldn’t have given a Burst stopper to Spriggan (or Valkyrie). I think the reason they didn’t give Cho-Z Spriggan rubber (in terms of story), is because Requiem was meant to be the best w/ basically all the strongest abilities, because Red Eye wanted obviously wanted the strongest bey. That’s not to say Shu doesn’t still want to be the best, but Cho-Z Spriggan is supposed to be more of an evolution of Legend Spriggan, since Shu had it before he was Red Eye. In terms of real life, since Cho-Z Spriggan is more akin to Legend, it is more aggressive, and unlike Requiem, I think it is better against the same rotating beys. The Spriggan line has always been balance types, but they are aggressive, attack oriented balance types. For context, something like Salamander is also a balance type, but it is defensively oriented.

Sorry for the semi-long post.

Well the burst stopper gimmick could probably make them get ban , but my point is with rubber spriggan would be more of a problem you have to remember it would spin steal it would make spriggan almost perfect a spriggan requiem 2.0 with burst stopper plus spin steal that's a scary it's an instant banned  ,spriggan requiem was the example imagine if it had a burst stopper on top of how good it is/was. But with both of them only having the burst stopper it's less op.
I can't wait to get my hands on the new Spriggan!
CZ-Spriggan is quite almost like Sr just without the efficient spin steal ability. Everything else (the Dual Spin, Kakusei Non-Bursting, chonky Layer) is awesome. Wall does scrape but is quite nice and thicc for a change of scenery (since we're being plagued by 0/10 B/L/P.Br/At combos for Sr and hS)

Both bL and cR are also great for collection and/or test battles (especially cR which has only few recolored releases so far).

oA with that Qs Driver is good for lols, nothing else. The Layer might even be top tier with its teeth, but the Driver was nerfed by making it too tall to be easily destabilized and somehow off-putting. It does that Volcanic stalling at very strong launches, but still lacked that usefulness in real-life battles.

Still worth the buck for some nice parts (and even exclusive as of now) and that mode-changer for CZ-S.
(Nov. 22, 2018  6:32 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: It is seeming that these newer gimmicks are requiring the use of stronger launchers to function properly. Quest when launched strong has better sticking power, Valkyrie needs it for its gimmick to even work, and spriggan needs it so that the gimmick is not deactivated as quickly.

You say this, but I can't get Quest to stick at all.

I mean, Quest sucks anyways, but I've never actually pulled it off in a stadium no matter how hard or level I launch it.
(Dec. 30, 2018  10:57 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2018  6:32 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: It is seeming that these newer gimmicks are requiring the use of stronger launchers to function properly. Quest when launched strong has better sticking power, Valkyrie needs it for its gimmick to even work, and spriggan needs it so that the gimmick is not deactivated as quickly.

I mean, Quest sucks anyways, but I've never actually pulled it off in a stadium no matter how hard or level I launch it.

Some possible causes for that are probably your stadium has dust or plastic particles on it, your Quest Driver might be a dud production, or you're not launching with the right Launcher at the optimal strength of launch.

I do agree tho that the Driver itself is trash and should only be regarded as some collectible rather as an actual competitive part.

Quest has the same variations as variable. Where the rubber would have various degrees of grip. That's why some variable drivers took longer to wear out than others.

“Quest sucks anyway” *wink wink*
Basically the unusable parts (competitively) in this set are:

5 Disk
1' Disk
Quest Driver
Cycle Driver

Bloody Longinus might not be too competitive (hS covers most due to being a Balance-typed Bey)

Crash Ragnaruk is a welcome addition especially on Dash/Prime Drivers, but still not too competitive

Orb Egis and the Outer Disk are both nice and have potential in meta.

The stock combo of CZ-S is not bad, but the Zeta' Driver can be swapped for Bearing since the Burstability of the Beyblade goes down due to the Burst-stopping gimmick of the Layer.

The Dash/Prime Drivers (except Xtreme, Hunter, and Destroy which are prominent in the meta for Attack combos) may find uses in the meta even though they are evidently outclassed, we just need to find the right combo and correct launches.
(Jan. 05, 2019  3:03 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Basically the unusable parts (competitively) in this set are:

5 Disk
1' Disk
Quest Driver
Cycle Driver

Bloody Longinus might not be too competitive (hS covers most due to being a Balance-typed Bey)

Crash Ragnaruk is a welcome addition especially on Dash/Prime Drivers, but still not too competitive

The stock combo of CZ-S is not bad, but the Zeta' Driver can be swapped for Bearing since the Burstability of the Beyblade goes down due to the Burst-stopping gimmick of the Layer.

The Dash/Prime Drivers (except Xtreme, Hunter, and Destroy which are prominent in the meta for Attack combos) may find uses in the meta even though they are evidently outclassed, we just need to find the right combo and correct launches.
Dude you entirely forgot Zeta' in Unusable part section.
(Jan. 05, 2019  3:11 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2019  3:03 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Basically the unusable parts (competitively) in this set are:

5 Disk
1' Disk
Quest Driver
Cycle Driver

Dude you entirely forgot Zeta' in Unusable part section.

I feel Zeta' is still nice (mainly because of the tight spring alone that can provide tightness to the Layers). I define not useable as literally no use at all in the meta, but yeah, that's just my opinion
(Jan. 05, 2019  3:58 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2019  3:11 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Dude you entirely forgot Zeta' in Unusable part section.

I feel Zeta' is still nice (mainly because of the tight spring alone that can provide tightness to the Layers). I define not useable as literally no use at all in the meta, but yeah, that's just my opinion

Then what is 5 doing in the not usable?
(Jan. 05, 2019  4:08 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2019  3:58 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: I feel Zeta' is still nice (mainly because of the tight spring alone that can provide tightness to the Layers). I define not useable as literally no use at all in the meta, but yeah, that's just my opinion

Then what is 5 doing in the not usable?

5 isn't too great in the meta right now, which is why I deem it not usable for me (it would've been better if it was a 7 or even a 10). What I'm saying is that the Dash/Prime Drivers may have some use primarily for the tighter springs alone.