[Product]  B-128 Beyblade Burst Cho-Z Customize Set

(Nov. 15, 2018  2:01 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2018  1:59 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: It's beautiful, shame it's not one of the frames that can flip to change modes.

Yeah. I see how well that could have worked out. But, there's already two of them. It'll become a trend and the gimmick won't be special anymore.

True but I want Spriggan's frame to have a bit of specialty.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNizerZjQis Orb Egis is such a fun bey. He also has a video of the new spriggan up
New Spriggan is 19.52 grams? Not that light and I suppose it's the lack of metal but wow.
Oh and Wall is 4.11 grams, and yes the layer does have sharp teeth.

[Image: 2ntwh7d.png]
(Nov. 15, 2018  4:40 PM)Jinbee Wrote: New Spriggan is 19.52 grams? Not that light and I suppose it's the lack of metal but wow.

Wall is 4.11 grams, neat. But it will Scrape- Like a Monster.
and about quest, I dunno how I am going to edit my draft 
[Image: yeah-thats-too-complicated.jpg]
(Nov. 15, 2018  4:40 PM)Jinbee Wrote: New Spriggan is 19.52 grams? Not that light and I suppose it's the lack of metal but wow.

So Cho-Z Valkiyre is 45.48 not counting Ev driver, Cho-Z Spriggan is 47.63 not counting Zeta' so Cho-Z Spriggan is heavier
(Nov. 15, 2018  5:52 PM)DrainBladerAMVS Wrote:

So Cho-Z Valkiyre is 45.48 not counting Ev driver, Cho-Z Spriggan is 47.63 not counting Zeta' so Cho-Z Spriggan is heavier

That's because it has 0 and one of the heaviest frames. Z is 24 grams but this is just a bit more. Also, the layer of Spriggan is a bit more chunky.
Keep in mind that the Spriggan layer isn't heavier than Winning Valkyrie either, despite the chunky size. Honestly I'm glad it's not as heavy as dH or something, it would probably be far too strong then.
(Nov. 15, 2018  6:23 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Keep in mind that the Spriggan layer isn't heavier than Winning Valkyrie either, despite the chunky size. Honestly I'm glad it's not as heavy as dH or something, it would probably be far too strong then.

I'm just talking about the stock combo
MACK THE BURST HAS THIS !!!

Damn, Wall looks like as if they took out a tyre out of a toy car XD
Its way to thick. That is gonna scrape badly..
The layer looks beautiful, it's a little lighter than I expected it to be but I am fine with it. It looks to have decent teeth..
So yeah, pretty happy with what I see..

Well, to all you Rubber Bearing Core hopefuls, looks like Quest fulfils your wish
(Nov. 16, 2018  4:43 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Well, to all you Rubber Bearing Core hopefuls, looks like Quest fulfils your wish

So far, not a lot going going for them in terms of their expectations. I was never on board with this idea. Kinda conflicting really. And the suction part is absolutely ridiculous and unnecessary.
I just love Quest. LOOK AT IT'S MOVEMENTS! it looks like it's dancing in the stadium!!
(Nov. 16, 2018  4:43 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Well, to all you Rubber Bearing Core hopefuls, looks like Quest fulfils your wish

Guess I really should be careful what I wish for then.
(Nov. 16, 2018  4:28 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:

WHat kind of beylogger was that on his launcher? It was black instead of white and seemed more compact than a normal one.
(Nov. 16, 2018  8:11 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote: WHat kind of beylogger was that on his launcher? It was black instead of white and seemed more compact than a normal one.

it's a custom-painted Beylogger Plus.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IWcnEZxcato&t=801s

Cho Z Spriggan is massive! It's as wide as mG, maybe a bit wider and is much bulkier.

[Image: 344zg5h.png]
(Nov. 17, 2018  1:08 AM)Jinbee Wrote: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IWcnEZxcato&t=801s

Cho Z Spriggan is massive! It's as wide as mG, maybe a bit wider and is much bulkier.

[Image: 344zg5h.png]

Man,spriggan in the stadium is massive,now I want it sooooooo bad I hope it performs well,if anyone could make a view on it from vids,please do share
I think Cho z Valkyrie is as wide and as thick as Cho z spriggan maybe even thicker.
Ugh..... my country dosent even have cho-z yet..... Lucky you guys who bought the pack... i like the spriggan layer, looks like it can destroy a dual layer bey.
(Nov. 17, 2018  11:12 AM)Creeperalpha Wrote: Ugh..... my country dosent even have cho-z yet..... Lucky you guys who bought the pack... i like the spriggan layer, looks like it can destroy a dual layer bey.

Are you god chips