[Product]  B-126 Cho-Z Muso BeyStadium Set (Cho-Z Eclipse)

(Oct. 20, 2018  5:10 AM)marutti Wrote: Cho Z Eclipse (Right Artemis, Left Apolos, Right Eclipse and Left Eclipse) official combo are 11T.Z' from Beyterminal
The same combo for Dead Hades , Ha !
I really want the layers. Anyone know where I can get them?
Monskey is selling the beys with no stadium for $69.95. Haven't looked anywhere else since I bought them from him. I might want another set of the layers so I can make Apollos, Artemis, and Aeclipse all at once. I did end up buying 2 sets of the God Series ones... I'll probably wait a while for that though
Caution to people who'll buy this stadium.
Cho Z Muso stadium cause big damage to driver especially Rubber Driver and when you use it please be careful.
(Oct. 23, 2018  12:50 PM)marutti Wrote: Caution to people who'll buy this stadium.
Cho Z Muso stadium cause big damage to driver especially Rubber Driver and when you use it please be careful.

Really?! How exactly? Do you know the reason?
(Oct. 23, 2018  1:52 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2018  12:50 PM)marutti Wrote: Caution to people who'll buy this stadium.

Really?! How exactly? Do you know the reason?

Well when the rubber tip spins it will gradually wear down. When the stadium is spinning against it it will wear down faster.
(Oct. 23, 2018  2:13 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2018  1:52 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: Really?! How exactly? Do you know the reason?

Well when the rubber tip spins it will gradually wear down. When the stadium is spinning against it  it will wear down faster.
Oh. So if it lands on the pod, it will damage it... Thanks!
[Image: mVHb4fx.jpg]
This is result which I make brand new Variable Driver spin on Cho Z Muso Stadium only 5 times
Five times only and it does that? I find it hard to believe but I recall TT Variable having brittle spikes so I think the motor function tore those spikes off.
(Oct. 26, 2018  7:46 AM)marutti Wrote: [Image: mVHb4fx.jpg]
This is result which I make brand new Variable Driver spin on Cho Z Muso Stadium only 5 times

Do t five more times to fully wear the driver to fully awakened mode.
(Oct. 26, 2018  7:47 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Five times only and it does that? I find it hard to believe but I recall TT Variable having brittle spikes so I think the motor function tore those spikes off.

Yeah I couldn't belive it when I saw it on twitter and try to do bymyself and this is result that's why I cautioned don't use Cho Z Muso Stadium with Rubber driver.
(Oct. 26, 2018  9:22 AM)marutti Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2018  7:47 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Five times only and it does that? I find it hard to believe but I recall TT Variable having brittle spikes so I think the motor function tore those spikes off.

Yeah I couldn't belive it when I saw it on twitter and try to do bymyself and this is result that's why I cautioned don't use Cho Z Muso Stadium with Rubber driver.
At least you didn't used Xtreme ( or Xtreme' ) and Hunter ( or Hunter' )
(Oct. 26, 2018  9:22 AM)marutti Wrote:

Looks like you might be right. This user also has his Variable wear down by the stadium.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yRY6nN_m_jQ
I've been testing Left Apollos (with bearing) and it's been winning quite consistently against Archer Hercules. It's actually a really good layer!
(Oct. 30, 2018  1:40 AM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: I've been testing Left Apollos (with bearing) and it's been winning quite consistently against Archer Hercules. It's actually a really good layer!

Wouldn't that be hilarious, if your testing is correct, a counter to one of the most prominent layers in the game in a 60$ set
Can anyone here confirm the following for me?:

1. The official English spelling for "Left Eclipse", "Right Eclipse", "Right Artemis", and "Left Apollos". Are they like I just wrote or maybe "Left αeclipse", "Right αeclipse", "Right αrtemis", and "Left αpollos?
2. What the official abbreviations are for "Left Eclipse", "Right Eclipse", "Right Artemis" and "Left Apollos" (for example, is Right Artemis "rA" or "Ra" or something else?).
3. Is there a specific name for the piece in the middle of both Layers which controls the spin direction?

Thanks!
(Nov. 16, 2018  10:09 PM)Kei Wrote: Can anyone here confirm the following for me?:

1. The official English spelling for "Left Eclipse", "Right Eclipse", "Right Artemis", and "Left Apollos". Are they like I just wrote or maybe "Left αeclipse", "Right αeclipse", "Right αrtemis", and "Left αpollos?
2. What the official abbreviations are for "Left Eclipse", "Right Eclipse", "Right Artemis" and "Left Apollos" (for example, is Right Artemis "rA" or "Ra" or something else?).
3. Is there a specific name for the piece in the middle of both Layers which controls the spin direction?

Thanks!

1. Left αpollos, Right αrtemis, Left αeclipse, Right αeclipse
2. For Left αpollos/αeclipse: lα; for Right αrtemis/αeclipse: rα
3. Let's call the middle bit the left core and right core for now, since we actually have no confirmation what the official name for the bits are
(Nov. 16, 2018  10:36 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2018  10:09 PM)Kei Wrote: Can anyone here confirm the following for me?:

Thanks!

1. Left αppolos, Right αrtemis, Left αeclipse, Right αeclipse
2. For Left αppolos/αeclipse: lα; for Right αrtemis/αeclipse: rα
3. Let's call the middle bit the left core and right core for now, since we actually have no confirmation what the official name for the bits are
Fyi, it's spelled αpollos.
(Nov. 16, 2018  10:40 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Fyi, it's spelled αpollos.

Thanks for that, was trying to type this quick that I didn't notice
Also, if you need to refer to αpollos, call it lαp, rαr for αrtemis, and rαe/lαe for αeclipse, so people know which one it is. Same thing but with a d instead of l and r for the Duo forms.
(Nov. 16, 2018  10:36 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: 2. For Left αpollos/αeclipse: lα; for Right αrtemis/αeclipse: rα

(Nov. 16, 2018  10:44 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Also, if you need to refer to αpollos, call it lαp, rαr for αrtemis, and rαe/lαe for αeclipse, so people know which one it is. Same thing but with a d instead of l and r for the Duo forms.

Thanks! So there is no official difference between the abbreviations for Left αpollos/αeclipse and Right αrtemis/αeclipse? That seems strange.

CitrusNinja3, what you suggested seems to make more sense, but is that something you just made up? I would be inclined to think this would make the most sense:

Left αpollos = lα
Left αeclipse = lαe
Right αrtemis = rα
Right αeclipse = rae
(Nov. 19, 2018  4:06 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2018  10:36 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: 2. For Left αpollos/αeclipse: lα; for Right αrtemis/αeclipse: rα

(Nov. 16, 2018  10:44 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Also, if you need to refer to αpollos, call it lαp, rαr for αrtemis, and rαe/lαe for αeclipse, so people know which one it is. Same thing but with a d instead of l and r for the Duo forms.

Thanks! So there is no official difference between the abbreviations for Left αpollos/αeclipse and Right αrtemis/αeclipse? That seems strange.

CitrusNinja3, what you suggested seems to make more sense, but is that something you just made up? I would be inclined to think this would make the most sense:

Left αpollos = lα
Left αeclipse = lαe
Right αrtemis = rα
Right αeclipse = rae

Yeah, I made it up. Also, I guess cutting out the second letter on αpollos and αrtemis could work in Cho-Z versions, but the whole thing would work better for the Duo forms.
(Oct. 20, 2018  5:10 AM)marutti Wrote: Cho Z Eclipse (Right Artemis, Left Apolos, Right Eclipse and Left Eclipse) official combo are 11T.Z' from Beyterminal

aaand,the anime just confirmed it. 11T.Z' is their "true" combos
That’s so unoriginal of TT