[Product]  B-121 Triple Booster Set

(Jul. 12, 2018  3:50 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I am quickly growing on the big focus on green plastic. The Atomic looks almost like the E2 one except with a red ring. This is also the first time the Atomic ring isn't the same colour as it's stock layer colour. Instead of greenish blue as expected it's red. That painted 7 is gorgeous, so much so that I won't be using it.

the ring on Bahamut's Atomic wasn't black too (but the driver itself was black,so idk)
(Jul. 12, 2018  5:32 PM)Grey Bey Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2018  3:50 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I am quickly growing on the big focus on green plastic. The Atomic looks almost like the E2 one except with a red ring. This is also the first time the Atomic ring isn't the same colour as it's stock layer colour. Instead of greenish blue as expected it's red. That painted 7 is gorgeous, so much so that I won't be using it.

the ring on Bahamut's Atomic wasn't black too (but the driver itself was black,so idk)

The plastic underneath which is normally in position of the coloured plastic in burst beys was the same metallic purple as the ring so I consider the purple underneath to be the thing matching it.
(Jul. 12, 2018  3:46 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote: @[Ranch+Kerbeus], this is just what you wanted! Smile

I like the green 7 disc, that is a nice touch.

Nice! My brother will surely like that!
I find it a little odd that Hazard Kerbeus is getting the most focus on the magazine while neither Wolborg or zA are since they have a new part each. If anything I expected Wolborg to be the main focus, hK has no new parts unless it was meant to work with the new frame?
Definitely wasn't expecting a new Wolborg bey. Although, I was really hoping they would stick with the whole Guardian Saints of Japan theme and release Gaia Dragoon. You know, since Gaia Dragoon represents the dragon in the center. But hey, I'm not complaining.
(Jul. 12, 2018  12:54 PM)Jinbee Wrote: https://gamp.ameblo.jp/egnat/entry-12390...ssion=true

That 7 disk of hK is green, the Atomic is a nice green and that hK has a funny bright green as opposed to translucent black.

Off topic, but what’s the tip that Buster Xcalibur has?
(Jul. 12, 2018  11:23 PM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2018  12:54 PM)Jinbee Wrote: https://gamp.ameblo.jp/egnat/entry-12390...ssion=true

That 7 disk of hK is green, the Atomic is a nice green and that hK has a funny bright green as opposed to translucent black.

Off topic, but what’s the tip that Buster Xcalibur has?

Essentially a tall metal Jaggy driver with two metal spears on the side. It's on the Buster Xcalibur thread.
It comes with hK (which is one of the first Cho-Z beys I really like), 7 and the second version of my favourite Atomic colour (E2's) as well as Wolborg with Bearing? I'm blessed. I hope I can get my hands on this... I'm a big fan of the last 3on3 Battle Set, it was amazing. I wish zA would have been something like the god version of Minoboros (which some predicted), but well, why not.
Hey can i get some pics of this triple pack? i want to show it to one of my friends
One Japanese video shows the confirmed parts ,the combos are,
1.zet Achilles 3 (new frame ) destroy
2. hazard kerbeus 7 at
3.wolborg 8 bearing
The Bearing is a nice all silver ,and the new frame looks like a double sided sword ,giving the link to the video .

https://youtu.be/mbTrTPERHPU
Looks like we will really get only one frame.
And that one does not seem to be good for LAD.
Do you see any metal part on Wolborg ?

There is Z sign at the top, as shown in video.

[Image: Lolvnrn.jpg]

Not even sure if found place for level chip lol
WOW! I have to admit this Wolborg Burst design looks amazing. It's the first Burst layer redesign that in my opinion actually looks better than the original! I'm very impressed.
That bearing... It's phenomenal! And why is there a Z on top of the poster? Super Z Wolborg? It just doesn't look like other Super-Z beyblades.
(Jul. 13, 2018  3:55 PM)Suhasini Wrote: That bearing... It's phenomenal! And why is there a Z on top of the poster? Super Z Wolborg? It just doesn't look like other Super-Z beyblades.

Where is level Chip slot,
no slot
Maybe it just has metal
(Jul. 13, 2018  3:59 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2018  3:55 PM)Suhasini Wrote: That bearing... It's phenomenal! And why is there a Z on top of the poster? Super Z Wolborg? It just doesn't look like other Super-Z beyblades.

Where is level Chip slot,
no slot
Maybe it just has metal

Is it just me or do you guys see where the sides of the level chip would go (the same place where the disc's prongs go in)
A silver Bearing awesome! Sadly that also probably means this set will be hard to get because of high demand.
I hope wolborg will be good. From my little exposure to plastic, the wolborg series had to be my undisputed favorite!
Guys I believe the new frame is known as Dagger it is a gold frame with 2 daggers on each side of it. I would upload it on this post but I don't know how, you can see it on the website.

(Jul. 13, 2018  4:34 PM)MrBlade Wrote: Guys I believe the new frame is known as Dagger it is a gold frame with 2 daggers on each side of it. I would upload it on this post but I don't know how, you can see it on the website.

[img]001038.png[/img]
I might've got it
(Jul. 13, 2018  4:34 PM)MrBlade Wrote: Guys I believe the new frame is known as Dagger it is a gold frame with 2 daggers on each side of it. I would upload it on this post but I don't know how, you can see it on the website.

[Image: 001038.png]
I might've got it

sorta like O2's sides?

[Image: 001038.png]
I might've got it
nopes but
use[
[img]-linkhere[/img]
to upload
images, also use tinypic
[Image: 2cfcp5t.png]
There we go! Thats it! This is the new frame that will most likely debut in this set which is called "Dagger". sorry by the way I've never uploaded an image before xD