[Product]  B-121 Triple Booster Set

UPDATE:

(Jul. 13, 2018  2:03 PM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: [Image: B_121.png]

[Image: bey_b121_2.jpg][Image: 001037.png]
[Image: 001036.png]
[Image: 001038.png]
[Image: 001038.png]

Isn't every year starting to look very similar? I remember that the release of the previous Triple Booster Set around August 2017 or even 2016 had been the point where I stopped purchasing new Beyblades from Burst back then... 

Anyway, this is real though, despite how it looks hah. This will come out in August 2018.
Another triple booster, I hope it’s as good or even better then the god triple booster!
Nice! A lot of stuff coming around my B-day (was born in August)
(Mar. 07, 2018  9:25 PM)LordL0Ls Wrote: Miniboros M3 anyone?

Yes pls

Let's all hope that they revert back to the random layer color

Why not a Miniboros chouzetsu bey? Chaos skipped dual layer , What is saying that Miniboros won't just skip god layer and go straight to Chozetsu from dual layer?
(Mar. 08, 2018  4:54 PM)MWF Wrote:

Why not a Miniboros chouzetsu bey? Chaos skipped dual layer , What is saying that Miniboros won't just skip god layer and go straight to Chozetsu from dual layer?

true
(Mar. 08, 2018  4:54 PM)MWF Wrote:

Well, technically, Minoboros did get an evolution at all, albeit in the lame and lazy M2.Q.Q combo, where as something like Chaos and Trident never got one until the God series.
if this set has a minoboros chouzetsu version, im getting this set
I think something I really wanna see is burst is like a very colorful bey like Killer Beafowl maybe I just like those type of themed beys.
Lets hope they make Zeus Z3 ( would be cool to have the stamina emperor from season 1 back , but not in anime )
(Jul. 04, 2018  12:08 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Lets hope they make Zeus Z3 ( would be cool to have the stamina emperor from season 1 back , but not in anime )

Maybe we will get a full hazard kerbeus beyblade
(Jul. 04, 2018  12:08 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Lets hope they make Zeus Z3 ( would be cool to have the stamina emperor from season 1 back , but not in anime )

Wasn’t Zeus Z3 Galaxy Zeus?
(Jul. 04, 2018  12:27 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2018  12:08 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Lets hope they make Zeus Z3 ( would be cool to have the stamina emperor from season 1 back , but not in anime )

Maybe we will get a full hazard kerbeus beyblade

They better make it canon this time too
(Jul. 04, 2018  3:09 PM)SprigganJoseph Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2018  12:08 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Lets hope they make Zeus Z3 ( would be cool to have the stamina emperor from season 1 back , but not in anime )

Wasn’t Zeus Z3 Galaxy Zeus?

OOPS , My bad Zeus Z3 was indeed Galexy Zeus , I was actually thinking of Zeus Z4( super z beyblade )
Hazard Kerbeus 3 Bump Friction/Yard, Dead Hades 16 Glaive Eternal, and Strike God Valkyrie 6 Vortex Ultimate Reboot.
I'm following the pattern of having one layer of each main type, but one of them is completely new, with the other two having unreleased combos. Strike God Valkyrie's anime combo was never released as a whole, which is why I chose it
I really wouldn't count Strike God Valkyrie as that combo can be made by purchasing various of existing releases, and it isn't really a separate beyblade from God Valkyrie in general. They could easily go the V2.U.Q route and have a random combo there instead.
I seen on a takara tomy product listing this set will have the cho z spriggan
(Jul. 04, 2018  10:55 PM)finck10 Wrote: I seen on a takara tomy product listing this set will have the cho z spriggan

Wait what
(Jul. 04, 2018  10:55 PM)finck10 Wrote: I seen on a takara tomy product listing this set will have the cho z spriggan

Are you sure it has the metal axe used with the dual spin?

if you are talking about the "Thunder Spriggan" or the "Render Spriggan" rumors,they were fake news. Takara didn't even registered a name of a new Spriggan yet.
I'm very sure Shu will still use Spriggan Requiem. It already has too much for any really tangible upgrade. If anything, pop some metal on the golden axes and equip it for a level chip, but that's probably about it. I doubt we will see one.