[Product]  B-119 BeyLauncher LR

A new or recoloured BeyLauncher LR that will come out in July 2018.
Welp, I'm hyped
So that will be super zetsu version of beylauncher. So another Dual spin bey might be realised
this makes sense. imo the LR string launcher is the best launcher out there. i’m glad another one (or recolor) will be released to drive prices down!

a $10 MSRP b-88 is selling for $30-50 right now, brutal mark up for a common/regular item.
(Mar. 07, 2018  2:21 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote: this makes sense. imo the LR string launcher is the best launcher out there. i’m glad another one (or recolor) will be released to drive prices down!

a $10 MSRP b-88 is selling for $30-50 right now, brutal mark up for a common/regular item.

if its the shipping coast also jammed in with it, that would be a big reason why they mark them up.
(Mar. 07, 2018  2:27 PM)shochbaum Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2018  2:21 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote: this makes sense. imo the LR string launcher is the best launcher out there. i’m glad another one (or recolor) will be released to drive prices down!

if its the shipping coast also jammed in with it, that would be a big reason why they mark them up.

i bought four b-88 in november 2017, for $20 each from a US ebay seller, including free shipping.

i accept that supply and demand dictate prices. people pay what things are worth to them.  it’s great these things are available at all. but man, 300-500% msrp is brutal!
(Mar. 07, 2018  2:48 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2018  2:27 PM)shochbaum Wrote: if its the shipping coast also jammed in with it, that would be a big reason why they mark them up.

i bought four b-88 in november 2017, for $20 each from a US ebay seller, including free shipping.

i accept that supply and demand dictate prices. people pay what things are worth to them.  it’s great these things are available at all. but man, 300-500% msrp is brutal!

yeah......it is murder living in the states. wish i lived in tokyo so i could open an online store. charge a fair rate which honestly, if you sell enough product, should not be a murderous up-charge. i have been talking to a few hobby/card/game shops near for setting up tournaments. i might see if they can start getting wholesale shipments so we can start lowering these insane prices. obviously this is just a "hey, would you be interested in investing money into a product that might sell? ". so it may be a hard sale but, i think i can talk 3 shops i know into it. fingers crossed. as soon as this possibility becomes a reality, you guys will be the first to know. i am a huge gunpla guy and i have been getting my stuff from a merchant in new jersey, they buy in such large quantity, they have been able to keep prices down compared to the amazon and ebay prices. so, here is hoping that we can get something started.
Hopefully it is better than the normal Red Eye beylauncher
does this.. does this mean we're getting another Spriggan?
(Mar. 07, 2018  2:27 PM)shochbaum Wrote:

Also i’m pretty sure it has a similar cost to Beys, no? Imported Beys are also ~$20-30
(Mar. 07, 2018  10:00 PM)EpicTurtwig Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2018  2:27 PM)shochbaum Wrote: if its the shipping coast also jammed in with it, that would be a big reason why they mark them up.

Also i’m pretty sure it has a similar cost to Beys, no? Imported Beys are also ~$20-30

have you bought one recently?
the prices fluctuate in huge swings 

here are a few recently sold auctions on ebay:
[Image: hBy8hT8.jpg]

anyways i don’t want to get further off topic,

i just saw the higher b-88 prices recently because i suggested it for a tournament prize, it was ultimately too expensive, and i felt bad for suggesting it :/
(Mar. 07, 2018  10:06 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2018  10:00 PM)EpicTurtwig Wrote: Also i’m pretty sure it has a similar cost to Beys, no? Imported Beys are also ~$20-30

have you bought one recently?

Bought one last night on Ebay for $26, ans almost bought another one off Amazon for $29 to get that Prime Shipping cause im impatient.

Just gotta know where to look.
(Mar. 07, 2018  10:08 PM)EpicTurtwig Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2018  10:06 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote: have you bought one recently?

Bought one last night on Ebay for $26, ans almost bought another one off Amazon for $29 to get that Prime Shipping cause im impatient.

well i hope you bought a real one
(Mar. 07, 2018  10:10 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2018  10:08 PM)EpicTurtwig Wrote: Bought one last night on Ebay for $26, ans almost bought another one off Amazon for $29 to get that Prime Shipping cause im impatient.

well i hope you bought a real one

Me too, they’re both sellers ive bought Gunpla from in the past, super reliable previously. Fingers crossed!
(Mar. 08, 2018  3:27 AM)Steeper Turnip Wrote: Who's hoping for a recolor?

It is one
well this stringlauncher looks......
wow

i love it

i think it will look great with the old orange grip weights

but i’m biased because im Syracuse alumni for undergrad :)

might buy a case of these
seriously
Honestly, still need to get one of these. Looks like this'll make it easy.
Looks to be made for vice leopard
THIS recolour is for Vise Leopard
Welp, there goes my cash
I just hope the string isn't flimsy like the past version. if it's durable enough for my strong launches, then i'll consider buying it.
I knew waiting to replace my old one was a good idea! I love cool tones!