[Product]  B-118 Random Booster Vol. 11 Vise Leopard.12L.Ds

(Jun. 14, 2018  2:59 AM)Bersilus Wrote: I don't think that's Excalibur right? Where's the sword??

It's Weiss Leopard.
I think this is the first time we bet a recolor of the prize layer in it's own Random Booster,right?

also,that Dark nL,purple sT and Golden-ish aB are BEAUTIFUL!
(Jun. 14, 2018  2:59 AM)Bersilus Wrote: I don't think that's Excalibur right? Where's the sword??

I believe it's confirmed to be Weiss Leopard?

Don't see the leopard in it either tbh. Looks more like an overly toothy monster to me.
Ah so wait do only RBV beys come with frames now? It seems like a lame excuse to be the new part rather than have new drivers.
(Jun. 14, 2018  3:09 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Ah so wait do only RBV beys come with frames now? It seems like a lame excuse to be the new part rather than have new drivers.

Why can I only like this once?

I mean, not that I'm complaining about Destroy or anything, but new frames don't excite me very much when we could be seeing new drivers or core disks instead. We already have a solid lineup of usable frames, and I don't really see them making any improvements that don't make current options obsolete or redundant, which means either it flops hard or is the new King of Frames for a while. There's just really not much room to upgrade frames right now.
(Jun. 14, 2018  3:16 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2018  3:09 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Ah so wait do only RBV beys come with frames now? It seems like a lame excuse to be the new part rather than have new drivers.

Why can I only like this once?

I mean, not that I'm complaining about Destroy or anything, but new frames don't excite me very much when we could be seeing new drivers or core disks instead. We already have a solid lineup of usable frames, and I don't really see them making any improvements that don't make current options obsolete or redundant, which means either it flops hard or is the new King of Frames for a while. There's just really not much room to upgrade frames right now.

I guess at least we've answered our question as to why Frames are hardly made heh. But seriously though RBV frames aren't really exciting to me, they're kinda boring exclusive parts sometimes and I prefer when it's a new driver as they tend to be really interesting for their time. The RBV released frames are usually not great either.
I was wondering when we'd have an RB with 2 prizes kinda like RB 5 in MFB
Wait, so we have Revive Pheonix and the random booster releasing a week apart from each other? rP on the 7th and the Random Booster on the 14th.

Yikes. Shipping cost is going to kill me.
looking at that Red wL,looks like Takara knew we were going to confuse it with an Xcalibur beyblade and did that Xcalibur-like recolor just to troll us...
DUDE SERIOUSLY!? 12 AGAIN?! Firstly nobody wants it cuz it's WEAK and a PUNY LiL PART!! Secondly, it DAMAGES layers. (I know they put a frame and all...) but still, that restricts you on customizing...
Honestly I think the prize layer will be bad, just the same way that Crash Ragnaruk was bad in the last random booster. For an Attack type it seems to lack any really significant contact points, and as Horusood has show us a bunch of small contacts just aren't very powerful. I just don't think this design will pan out favorably.

Once again it looks like the real power will be in other combos, but at least the prize gives you at least 1 good part this time in Destroy so it's not as bad. This booster's gonna be hard pressed to match the greatness that was Sieg Xcaliber from the last one though.
Welp, Time to make my relatives poor.
(My bday is july 19)
(Jun. 14, 2018  4:48 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Honestly I think the prize layer will be bad, just the same way that Crash Ragnaruk was bad in the last random booster. For an Attack type it seems to lack any really significant contact points, and as Horusood has show us a bunch of small contacts just aren't very powerful. I just don't think this design will pan out favorably.

Once again it looks like the real power will be in other combos, but at least the prize gives you at least 1 good part this time in Destroy so it's not as bad. This booster's gonna be hard pressed to match the greatness that was Sieg Xcaliber from the last one though.

Well, bK didn't have much contact points but was still a very solid layer.
(Jun. 14, 2018  4:48 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Honestly I think the prize layer will be bad, just the same way that Crash Ragnaruk was bad in the last random booster. For an Attack type it seems to lack any really significant contact points, and as Horusood has show us a bunch of small contacts just aren't very powerful. I just don't think this design will pan out favorably.

That said, if Destroy were to be the only good thing of the prize then Nightmare Longinus would be a far easier option. That L frame should hopefully be decent. I think a combo that could be better than the sX from RBV10 would start off with any useful layer of the set and hoping all its parts are somewhat good.
(Jun. 14, 2018  4:21 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: DUDE SERIOUSLY!? 12 AGAIN?! Firstly nobody wants it cuz it's WEAK and a PUNY LiL PART!! Secondly, it DAMAGES layers. (I know they put a frame and all...) but still, that restricts you on customizing...
Maybe it's another version of 12, a one that doesn't shred Beys.
(Jun. 14, 2018  5:34 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2018  4:21 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: DUDE SERIOUSLY!? 12 AGAIN?! Firstly nobody wants it cuz it's WEAK and a PUNY LiL PART!! Secondly, it DAMAGES layers. (I know they put a frame and all...) but still, that restricts you on customizing...
Maybe it's another version of 12, a one that doesn't shred Beys.

I really wanna believe that...
Weiss means white, doesn't? wL looks far away from white...
(Jun. 14, 2018  5:42 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2018  5:34 AM)g2_ Wrote: Maybe it's another version of 12, a one that doesn't shred Beys.

I really wanna believe that...

I'm worried because they put a frame on it.

Correct me if I'm wrong (probably am, rip), but wasn't cR good for stamina prior to hS's release?
(Jun. 14, 2018  5:56 AM)Dragunix Wrote:

Correct me if I'm wrong (probably am, rip), but wasn't cR good for stamina prior to hS's release?

CR is still one of the top tier layers for stamina . It is also one of the heaviest(second heaviest) . Heaviest being hell salamander . It is the only consistent counter against maximum garuda(both Hasbro and tt ) even in a metal/a Mold good chip . It only has a horrendous combo.(11 and wedge both have terrible burst resistance ).
Is the L frame a new part?
I think so ( new for super z beyblade generation )
(Jun. 14, 2018  6:47 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: Is the L frame a new part?

Yes, it is... We haven't seen the part yet but I'm guessing it can be called

Loop(unlikely cuz there is a driver with the name loop(Lp))
Linear
And,

I got nothing else...
Considering the frame is really big looking I would guess "Large", but knowing Burst and it's need for abstract confusing names, it's probably too easy of a guess. Maybe it's "Leverage" for some reason?