[Product]  B-115 Booster Archer Hercules 13 Eternal

(May. 28, 2018  3:26 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(May. 28, 2018  3:14 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Advertisement of the product
But they already adverted Sr which comes with that... Also the Longinus Re-Color one is the thing that they have to advertise. Also I don't think a person who owns a gold bey would have a blue and white launcher...(well it might be...)

Shu never had the LR Long Winder, though. Takara Tomy wants kids to feel cool when they use a launcher from the anime.

The Driver might be called Ether since Vl for Winning Valkyrie was Volcanic instead of the expected Velocity. Also, I think the brown disc is just going to be the same plastic that Hasbro uses for their Performance Tips, since it creates a different amount of friction. The rest of the Driver is going to be clear plastic.
(May. 28, 2018  6:35 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
The Driver might be called Ether since Vl for Winning Valkyrie was Volcanic instead of the expected Velocity. Also, I think the brown disc is just going to be the same plastic that Hasbro uses for their Performance Tips, since it creates a different amount of friction. The rest of the Driver is going to be clear plastic.

Names aren't really predictable. You guess the logical name, they come out with some weird name no one guesses.
I am hoping the driver might have a Free spinning tip and a free spinning outer ring.

Driver name ideas
The special move of aH is Eternal Spin, so I think the driver is Eternal.
From what I’ve seen the driver is kinda low
episode 9 confirms that Hercules has the same ability as orichalcum ?
(May. 28, 2018  7:41 PM)ptf606 Wrote:
(May. 28, 2018  6:35 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:

Names aren't really predictable. You guess the logical name, they come out with some weird name no one guesses.

I remember when most of us thought Vl was Velocity, but no it was Volcano. In this case I cannot tell what Et could be besides Eternal.
(May. 28, 2018  9:17 PM)LordSpriggan Wrote: episode 9 confirms that Hercules has the same ability as orichalcum ?

I think it's more like Shelter Regulus
(May. 28, 2018  9:46 PM)Grey Bey Wrote:
(May. 28, 2018  9:17 PM)LordSpriggan Wrote: episode 9 confirms that Hercules has the same ability as orichalcum ?

I think it's more like Shelter Regulus

Coincidentally, both beyblades have Lions on them, sort of.

The ability is like Regulus, I think it's also like Orichalcum minus the driver tightening.
I think heracles driver will act like a mix of bearing and revolve by the look, but my theory is that the driver, which i will call eternal, will act as if it was just a better revolve. I hope it is made of POM on the wheel, but i really wish that it doesnt get nerfed.
Sometimes I can't help but feel like this driver should've been what cR had. After all if this tip has POM, this will be the first time POM drivers be released in an easy to get booster.

That said, I am excited for this beyblade.
(May. 28, 2018  10:32 PM)BlackSunProphet Wrote: I think heracles driver will act like a mix of bearing and revolve by the look, but my theory is that the driver, which i will call eternal, will act as if it was just a better revolve. I hope it is made of POM on the wheel, but i really wish that it doesnt get nerfed.

By the looks of the driver in the anime, it looks short, like Yard. So it's burst resistance may not be as strong as Revolve in that regard.

Yes, but not with the burst resistance boost that Orichalcum has. just the extended contact points.
In episode 9 it shows that the drivers ability is the EXACT SAME as J2's ability.
(May. 29, 2018  12:28 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: In episode 9 it shows that the drivers ability is the EXACT SAME as J2's ability.

At least that's more believable than Cycle doing it.
(May. 29, 2018  1:14 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(May. 29, 2018  12:28 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: In episode 9 it shows that the drivers ability is the EXACT SAME as J2's ability.

At least that's more believable than Cycle doing it.

Yeah at least
Hopefuly the grimmic is more effective compared to regulus.
(May. 29, 2018  5:16 AM)Kry Wrote: Hopefuly the grimmic is more effective compared to regulus.

It most likely will be considering how wide and large it extends, though I can't see this being a good kind of effective in this case.
Honestly, makes me wonder if Archer Heracles will follow Flash Saggitario's lead and be an offensive Stamina layer. If so, hope it has good enough teeth to handle its recoil.
ok so there more info 'bout this bey 'cause its really close the date of relase, takara tomy should be makin' a video 'bout it
so,the driver name is Eternal and is basically a shorter Revolve with a POM ring...interesting
(Jun. 13, 2018  12:00 AM)Grey Bey Wrote: so,the driver name is Eternal and is basically a shorter Revolve with a POM ring...interesting
I think it’s going to be really strong for stamina and LAD
(May. 28, 2018  9:49 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(May. 28, 2018  9:46 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: I think it's more like Shelter Regulus

Coincidentally, both beyblades have Lions on them, sort of.

The ability is like Regulus, I think it's also like Orichalcum minus the driver tightening.

Or maybe  like Beat Kukulkan's god ability