[Product]  B-112 new Light Launcher LR

like the rest of you. I too hope it comes with a long winder.
I might get this but we already have 3 out (excluding the sward and big launcher). I wish theyd make a new version of the LR string launcher. Mzybe even see through. I hated it before but its my fave now
https://youtu.be/c7Gx9fg0264 6:16 we see the new lr light launcher and it looks like a recolour of Sr'slauncher
He also says "Long Winder" as he shows it, so this confirms it.
(Apr. 12, 2018  6:22 AM)Kry Wrote: like the rest of you. I too hope it comes with a long winder.

Same launcher as Sr just blue recolor and long winder is same
(Apr. 13, 2018  2:36 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2018  6:22 AM)Kry Wrote: like the rest of you. I too hope it comes with a long winder.

Yeah. It sucks. I saw it on amazon, and was a little disappointed.
(Dec. 23, 2017  3:51 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote: Wonder if it's just a recolor?
(Apr. 13, 2018  6:40 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: https://youtu.be/c7Gx9fg0264 6:16 we see the new lr light launcher and it looks like a recolour of Sr'slauncher
(Apr. 13, 2018  2:36 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:

I called it in December! Time to play the stocks...
So after 6 days of using this item, it is not able to shoot a beyblade with strength anymore. We pull it hard but it comes off with the strength of a 5 year old. Has this happened with anyone else?
The gears inside most likely broke
@[leosama] Merged your thread into the main B-112 thread here. Let's try and keep discussion about specific products within their specific product threads.
(May. 15, 2018  2:20 PM)Kei Wrote: @[leosama] Merged your thread into the main B-112 thread here. Let's try and keep discussion about specific products within their specific product threads.

bahahaha oops, sorry about that?
I just got so angry, you know? it supposed to be so good?