[Product]  B-112 new Light Launcher LR

To come out in April 2018.
(Dec. 23, 2017  3:40 PM)Jay Dragoon Wrote: 1st reply?

That would be SPAM. We are not on YouTube here.
Wonder if it's just a recolor?
I wonder if this will be an actual new Light Launcher RL, or a transparent version of the one we'll get from Spriggan Requiem. Smile
I hope this is the Spriggan Launcher with the new Long Winder.
Wow. is it gonna be a recolor?
This could mean B-110 is dual spinning again, kinda like the Light Launcher L for Drain Fafnir last time.
Wonder if this is just going to be a re-release of spriggan requiem's light launcher lr
What if the gold launcher in the first Sr leak is this launcher.
(Dec. 23, 2017  8:33 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: What if  the gold launcher in the first Sr leak is this launcher.

That launcher will be released with Sr Gold Axe edition.
(Dec. 23, 2017  11:01 PM)Captain Shmoker Wrote: What does it look like?
There's no pictures
(Dec. 23, 2017  9:12 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2017  8:33 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: What if  the gold launcher in the first Sr leak is this launcher.

That launcher will be released with Sr Gold Axe edition.

I saw it. Its pictured with the original SR
(Dec. 24, 2017  2:24 AM)Dodgest Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2017  9:12 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: That launcher will be released with Sr Gold Axe edition.

I saw it. Its pictured with the original SR

That's just the LR Light Launcher with Sr, it doesnt mean it is this separate release
(Dec. 24, 2017  3:46 AM)Mage Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2017  2:24 AM)Dodgest Wrote: I saw it. Its pictured with the original SR

That's just the LR Light Launcher with Sr, it doesnt mean it is this separate release

I know. We will have 3 of that launcher (2 different rip cords). Wish we would get the bigger LR launcher in another color. Funny thing is: the dude who owns LS & now SR doesnt even use those launchers thay come with the starter. I dought their in the show. Why do they give us launchers that are not used by the bladers?
(Dec. 24, 2017  4:25 AM)Dodgest Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2017  3:46 AM)Mage Wrote: That's just the LR Light Launcher with Sr, it doesnt mean it is this separate release

I know. We will have 3 of that launcher (2 different rip cords). Wish we would get the bigger LR launcher in another color. Funny thing is: the dude who owns LS & now SR doesnt even use those launchers thay come with the starter. I dought their in the show. Why do they give us launchers that are not used by the bladers?

this will make people buy launcher which is used by blader LOL. #Marketing
Hopefully they fixed the breakage and squeaking problems with the original L and R launcher with this release.
(Jan. 12, 2018  5:59 AM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote: Hopefully they fixed the breakage and squeaking problems with the original L and R launcher with this release.

i got rid of my squeaky LR string launcher by opening it up, removing the string, spraying down each gear lightly with WD40, and putting the string back in. my LR light launchers never got the squeak.
(Jan. 22, 2018  12:37 AM)EpicLight Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2018  5:59 AM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote: Hopefully they fixed the breakage and squeaking problems with the original L and R launcher with this release.

i got rid of my squeaky LR string launcher by opening it up, removing the string, spraying down each gear lightly with WD40, and putting the string back in. my LR light launchers never got the squeak.
If you use WD40, it's not tournament legal anymore.
Is this launcher going to be better than the Digital Sword or the LR sting launcher?

Or are there no real details out on it yet?

(Jan. 22, 2018  1:11 AM)ptf606 Wrote: If you use WD40, it's not tournament legal anymore.

Why does that make it tournament illegal? And what can you use for cleaning now?
No details, and it's considered a foreign substance.
(Jan. 22, 2018  1:11 AM)ptf606 Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2018  12:37 AM)EpicLight Wrote: i got rid of my squeaky LR string launcher by opening it up, removing the string, spraying down each gear lightly with WD40, and putting the string back in. my LR light launchers never got the squeak.
If you use WD40, it's not tournament legal anymore.

i guess that’s why i keep winning them...  whoops.