[Product]  B-105 Starter Z Achilles.11.Xt

Found some awesome pics for the Ice Sword Version of Z Achilles 11 Xtend.

Source: https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/garage

Just make sure you have an account on the site so you can see these pics and many more!

[Image: latest?cb=20180329170406]   [Image: latest?cb=20180329170515]   [Image: latest?cb=20180329170548]
(Mar. 21, 2018  1:53 AM)Bersilus Wrote: Because it's a balance type. So having a fusion like tip allows it to do both attack movements and stationary. Depending on how you launch

I know that. what Im referring to is when the base portion of Xt is removed, there is a small tip akin to something like survive, and not something like a somewhat uneven flat, which would be more logical.

Heck, even on some Ul copies there is a slanted flat tip for the pre-mode because of molding errors. a sharp tip is way too coincidental, and there are no screws holding that extension on.

The best analogy is like if ultimate balance mode on diablo nemesis was a coincidence because it only worked with X : D. I cant see how this could be a mere combo of coincidences.
But the case with Xt isn't the same as X Drive. X drive was clearly advertised for it's gimmick so it couldn't be coincidental if the 4D bottom was made that way. I'm not fully against the idea that Xt has the third mode, but we need more evidence to prove that it was done on purpose.

If there is a secret purpose of it, I hope it's tip switching so the height change could be used with other types.
Does every Z Achilles have a loose center???
Is it just me or every z Achilles has three teeth? Isn't it supposed to be a balance type?
(Apr. 20, 2018  4:07 PM)Red aXe Wrote: Is it just me or every z Achilles has three teeth? Isn't it supposed to be a balance type?

The amount of teeth aren't consistent with any types, so this shouldn't really come as that much of a surprise.
 Add your reply to “B-105 Starter Z Achilles.11.Xt” ...beyblade burst third season i see only three episode
(Jul. 11, 2018  5:04 AM)marutti Wrote:

2lit4me

Reminds me of the special edition Guardian Kerbeus (Year of the Dog). It also reminds me of Sol Blaze from the Beyblade Metal Fight Explosion movie.
In the new manga issue, Zoro talks about a special "secret" for the extend driver. I guess we'll just have to wait and see, though.
(Jul. 12, 2018  10:19 PM)Morrisjam021 Wrote: In the new manga issue, Zoro talks about a special "secret" for the extend driver. I guess we'll just have to wait and see, though.

im thinking an ultimate xtend driver XD
[Image: sUw2FdU.jpg]
Z Achiles Saint Sword Ver. will hand out from November 17th to people who buy more than 5400 yen in Japan
That's a very cool re-colour! Probably not better than Purple, Teal or Phoenix Ver., though.
(Aug. 18, 2019  10:18 PM)Megaman053 Wrote: how would you get the ice sword version?

By not necroposting
(Aug. 19, 2019  3:46 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2019  10:18 PM)Megaman053 Wrote: how would you get the ice sword version?

By not necroposting

by what? i dont understand.... also don't be a jerk.
(Aug. 26, 2019  1:23 AM)Megaman053 Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2019  3:46 AM)BladerGem Wrote: By not necroposting

by what? i dont understand.... also don't be a jerk.

Don't call him a jerk, and he is right.
(Aug. 19, 2019  3:46 AM)BladerGem Wrote:

By not necroposting

It’s the topic for zA. Do ya want him to make a new thread, or use the topic already made for zA?
(Aug. 26, 2019  1:34 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2019  3:46 AM)BladerGem Wrote: By not necroposting

It’s the topic for zA. Do ya want him to make a new thread, or use the topic already made for zA?
Exactly, necroposting is not a huge problem if you do not like it do not waste more of your time commenting just to be hostile please.
I thing he should explain himself better, but there is a whole forum to ask questions too, it's not bad that he asked here, but it would have been better received in the q&a forum