[Product]  B-104 Starter Winning Valkyrie .12.Vl

Just opened and tested my wV. I really hoped for something better. Volcanic gives you tough time to be controlled and the layer is too unbalance to work fine without level chip. I remember having bigger step forward from a generation to another but this Valkyrie isn’t really a thing for now.
Have any of you found a good use for volcanic so far?
(Mar. 23, 2018  6:52 PM)darksidemoon Wrote: Just opened and tested my wV. I really hoped for something better. Volcanic gives you tough time to be controlled and the layer is too unbalance to work fine without level chip. I remember having bigger step forward from a generation to another but this Valkyrie isn’t really a thing for now.
Have any of you found a good use for volcanic so far?

To be fair, Volcanic has no use, especially with Hold. Volcanic has a smaller base than Hold, meaning it is less stable, and it could fall over more easily.

Vl is horrible at attack, to be fair, because of it's lack of stability.
Volcanic isn't horrible at attack...though it's pretty clear that it's far from the best choice. While it can deal some decent hit, it was outclassed by Destroy before it was even released.

An interesting idea executed badly.
volcanic is very bad, it's really hard to use this driver :(
(Mar. 27, 2018  8:16 PM)LordSpriggan Wrote: volcanic is very bad, it's really hard to use this driver Unhappy
I'm not gonna lie, I thought it as well but theese days I starting to grasp how to make it effective. Try to launch it medium speed and very tilted, this way it doesn't loose the banking pattern and delivers massive hits in the very beginning of the match.
Hey, I haven't had problems with Volcanic yet. It's still a useful driver, I even put it up against sX.7M.X and beat the tar out of it. You just gotta figure out the best way to let it rip, know what I'm sayin'?
(Mar. 29, 2018  8:59 PM)strato-abyss19 Wrote: Hey, I haven't had problems with Volcanic yet. It's still a useful driver, I even put it up against sX.7M.X and beat the tar out of it. You just gotta figure out the best way to let it rip, know what I'm sayin'?
And what layers and disks were you using with Volcanic, and how many times did you battle? Are you actually capable of implementing a decent sliding shoot to make Xtreme work to its fullest in a flower pattern instead of following the tornado ridge until it dies?

There's a lot more to this than just "I got it to work", and without this info it's neither believable nor credible.
I used 7 Meteor Volcanic amd tested it several times in the qualified stadium. I even implemented the technique that darksidemoon mentioned. While it can still kill itself if it doesn't land a solid hit in the beginning, Volcanic did perform and managed to beat sX several times. It's a little more difficult to pull off than Hold, but still has potential.
Tbh I think once people learn how to control volcanic it will become really good, we’ve only had it for a month, I still bet there’s a way to control it
I've noticed something about volcanic, if you angle the front of your launcher down-about 130 degrees) and push the launcher forward HARD, volcanic slows down enough to deal decent hits, then it does a flower pattern about 3 times.
(I used this method with stock wV
(Apr. 28, 2018  3:14 PM)K1D Wrote: I've noticed something about volcanic, if you angle the front of your launcher down-about 130 degrees) and push the launcher forward HARD, volcanic slows down enough to deal decent hits, then it does a flower pattern about 3 times.
130 degrees means you're literally holding the launcher upside-down at that point, unless I'm seriously misunderstanding what "angling the launcher down" is supposed to mean. I just don't see how that even works.
(Apr. 29, 2018  10:04 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2018  3:14 PM)K1D Wrote: I've noticed something about volcanic, if you angle the front of your launcher down-about 130 degrees) and push the launcher forward HARD, volcanic slows down enough to deal decent hits, then it does a flower pattern about 3 times.
130 degrees means you're literally holding the launcher upside-down at that point, unless I'm seriously misunderstanding what "angling the launcher down" is supposed to mean. I just don't see how that even works.

Oh, Looks like I need to relearn my angles.
(Apr. 29, 2018  10:37 PM)K1D Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2018  10:04 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: 130 degrees means you're literally holding the launcher upside-down at that point, unless I'm seriously misunderstanding what "angling the launcher down" is supposed to mean. I just don't see how that even works.

Oh, Looks like I need to relearn my angles.

I think you mean 50 degrees cuz 180-130=50
(Apr. 30, 2018  2:42 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2018  10:37 PM)K1D Wrote: Oh, Looks like I need to relearn my angles.

I think you mean 50 degrees cuz 180-130=50

Yep, thnx 4 doin the math 4 me
Today I have just got my Winning Valkyrie.
The Volcanic drive is too irregular, is it a feature of this driver or my Vulcanic has something broken inside?
I read some posts and it seems that many bladers controll it.
Can anyone help me to understand? Smile
No, nothing's broken. The tip is built to move around a bit and rotate within a certain angle.

Volcanic is just so difficult to control to the point where I'm dubious of those posters claiming to have tamed it in one way or another, so don't feel all too bad if you can't control it. I'm honestly certain that nobody really can right now.
I have seen several videos about Winning Valkyrie to see the Vulcanoc movement.
I have noticed that in some video Winning Valkyrie layer weight is 16,8 , in other like this one (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3MIMDgABJE) is 19,8.
What is the true weight of this layer?
For example Bloody Longinus is 19,8 , Winning Valkyrie is heavier or not? Smile
Pretty sure Winning Valkyrie sits at about 19.8 grams. I've no clue where you've seen it weigh less.
(May. 02, 2018  11:40 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Pretty sure Winning Valkyrie sits at about 19.8 grams. I've no clue where you've seen it weigh less.

That makes crush ragnaruk heaviest layer sitting at 20.1g
(May. 02, 2018  11:40 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Pretty sure Winning Valkyrie sits at about 19.8 grams. I've no clue where you've seen it weigh less.

I have found its weight less here:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oBXWYy5D5s8
Maybe his machine is glitchy or he forgot to tare it before weighing? Either way something is off there, because there's not gonna be a 3 gram variance in weight for the same layer.

I did notice that the screen flickered to 19.8 as he removed the layer though. Seems weird to be that precise to other readings, and it makes me wonder if the screen just failed to update to show the actual weight once it settled on the scale, only updating when the weight adjusted once more.
(May. 02, 2018  11:33 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: Maybe his machine is glitchy or he forgot to tare it before weighing? Either way something is off there, because there's not gonna be a 3 gram variance in weight for the same layer.

I did notice that the screen flickered to 19.8 as he removed the layer though. Seems weird to be that precise to other readings, and it makes me wonder if the screen just failed to update to show the actual weight once it settled on the scale, only updating when the weight adjusted once more.
Also me has noticed that the screen flickered to 19.8 as he removed the layer though. So there is surely an error.