[Product]  B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt

requiem spriggan? i thought that was the name of the 2nd spriggan bey becuase ls belongs to red eye and rs belongs to shu kurenai
(Sep. 29, 2017  10:27 PM)Ion_Discharge Wrote: Well. Let's hope that we get something special (as Jinbee said) for the B-100 release. Maybe some sort of NEW disc that offsets the driver? (And NO, not Quarter, Triple, 7, Nine, or any other disc.)
I know the post I'm about to mention is old, but
It's Legend Spriggan, not Requiem Spriggan.
Although that name is honestly better, it wasn't chosen to appeal to the product's audience.

As for my prediction, it's going to be something that the Wiki DOESN'T know about. A "special" surprise. Maybe, it might come with one of my Make Your Own Character drivers like Thunder, or maybe Storm? Well, that's it.

Spriggan Requiem was also copyrighted, and is likely this release.
(Sep. 30, 2017  12:05 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2017  10:27 PM)Ion_Discharge Wrote: Well. Let's hope that we get something special (as Jinbee said) for the B-100 release. Maybe some sort of NEW disc that offsets the driver? (And NO, not Quarter, Triple, 7, Nine, or any other disc.)
I know the post I'm about to mention is old, but
It's Legend Spriggan, not Requiem Spriggan.
Although that name is honestly better, it wasn't chosen to appeal to the product's audience.

As for my prediction, it's going to be something that the Wiki DOESN'T know about. A "special" surprise. Maybe, it might come with one of my Make Your Own Character drivers like Thunder, or maybe Storm? Well, that's it.

Spriggan Requiem was also copyrighted, and is likely this release.

We'll probably not be getting a "Spriggan Requiem" for Beyblade Burst since the initials are already taken by Shelter Regulus. Then we would have two times the same abbreviation and that would ruin the whole naming scheme of Beyblade Burst.
(Sep. 30, 2017  9:34 AM)TL14 Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2017  12:05 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Spriggan Requiem was also copyrighted, and is likely this release.

We'll probably not be getting a "Spriggan Requiem" for Beyblade Burst since the initials are already taken by Shelter Regulus. Then we would have two times the same abbreviation and that would ruin the whole naming scheme of Beyblade Burst.

Sr and sR. Easy solution. I saw this name copyrighted, it would make sense. But enough of the speculation before the mods kick us in the rear end lol
(Sep. 30, 2017  12:18 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2017  9:34 AM)TL14 Wrote: We'll probably not be getting a "Spriggan Requiem" for Beyblade Burst since the initials are already taken by Shelter Regulus. Then we would have two times the same abbreviation and that would ruin the whole naming scheme of Beyblade Burst.

Sr and sR. Easy solution. I saw this name copyrighted, it would make sense. But enough of the speculation before the mods kick us in the rear end lol

It is possible, since Shu was mentioned countless times in episode 26
Could be that out of nowhere, that's what Hasbro will call Legend Spriggan, lol
My prediction will be either Screw Trident (If that is still a planned release) or Twin Nemesis and make this the first random layer prize to be in a independent starter.
(Sep. 30, 2017  9:34 AM)TL14 Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2017  12:05 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Spriggan Requiem was also copyrighted, and is likely this release.

There has to be a requim spriggan because Shu has no bey and it wouldn't make sense for Shu to have any bey
Would it be funny if this is just storm spriggan re packaged
(Oct. 07, 2017  7:44 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: Would it be funny if this is just storm spriggan re packaged
thats what i was leaning towards by 50%, i was thinking as if it would be an s2 bey with a large crack design or sticker over the layer
So... what about a new Valkyrie?
Like, nL is going to be B-97, right?
(Oct. 08, 2017  12:11 AM)DrPedrão Wrote: So... what about a new Valkyrie?

Well when a new season will start there's usually a medium hiatus between the finale and the start of seasons. There will probably be more beys and/or more accessories after nL
(Oct. 08, 2017  12:25 AM)Mage Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2017  12:11 AM)DrPedrão Wrote: So... what about a new Valkyrie?

Well when a new season will start there's usually a medium hiatus between the finale and the start of seasons. There will probably be more beys and/or more accessories after nL

Yeah, it makes sense...
Hmm, If i remember correctly, Acid Anubis was the last dual layer to be released, so this could be the last G/E layer to be released...
EDIT: What logic have i used?
Actually M2 was the last to be released because it came in the battle set this summer. But if beys start having 4 layers the prices for them would be a lot..
(Oct. 08, 2017  5:31 AM)BusyBlader Wrote: Hmm, If i remember correctly, Acid Anubis was the last dual layer to be released, so this could be the last G/E layer to be released...
I don't think it will be that short.
(Oct. 08, 2017  5:31 AM)BusyBlader Wrote: Hmm, If i remember correctly, Acid Anubis was the last dual layer to be released, so this could be the last G/E layer to be released...
EDIT: What logic have i used?

Usually a series will begin around March/April. We still have January and February releases to look to.
So the confirmed release pattern so far is (RBV 8, Muegen DX Stadium) End of October, (Nightmare Longinus, Ultra Transformation Set) Mid-November,
(B-100, RBV 9) End of December. (RLC 8 December) Unconfermed.
Confirming this release as a dual-spin Balance-type Bey. Owned by Red Eye in the anime.

Oh boy...here we go again...
AND JUST WHEN YOU THINK YOU CAN'T TAKE ANY MORE YOU'D BETTER HANG ON TIGHT CAUSE HERE WE GO AGAIN-

/train references to mask the pain

For real tho I'm super salty about this being another Spriggan. And with the same gimmick too? Ugh.
I didn't expect it to be a major spectacular release but here it is I guess and uhhhh.... no to be honest the colour scheme is bad, specifically that white and partially the blue. It reminds me of Battle Strikers series 1. Legend Spriggan looks way better so far. The gimmicks better be nicer.
(Oct. 12, 2017  5:17 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I didn't expect it to be a major spectacular release but here it is I guess and uhhhh.... no to be honest the colour scheme is bad, specifically that white and partially the blue. It reminds me of Battle Strikers series 1. Legend Spriggan looks way better so far. The gimmicks better be nicer.

Where are these pics?
(Oct. 12, 2017  5:24 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2017  5:17 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I didn't expect it to be a major spectacular release but here it is I guess and uhhhh.... no to be honest the colour scheme is bad, specifically that white and partially the blue. It reminds me of Battle Strikers series 1. Legend Spriggan looks way better so far. The gimmicks better be nicer.

Where are these pics?

It was on Twitter, let me see if I can find them.

EDIT: https://twitter.com/psyga_sfu/status/918497197175402498
(Oct. 12, 2017  5:24 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2017  5:24 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Where are these pics?

It was on Twitter, let me see if I can find them.

EDIT: https://twitter.com/psyga_sfu/status/918497197175402498

Is the new Spriggan the left or right picture?