[Product]  B-10 BeyLogger

This is the new device for Beyblade Burst (ベイブレードバースト) that connects to your smartphone via the headphone plug, apparently. When attached to your Launcher Grip (B-11), it will record your battle wins and losses seemingly via an NFC chip inside the Beyblade's Layer and upload them to a worldwide ranking system that is part of TAKARA-TOMY's BeyCloud of attractions to keep your mind on Beyblade at all times. You apparently need to press your BeyLogger against your opponent's BeyLogger to register your battle.

[Image: BeybladeBurst_BeyLoggerB-10.jpg]

With BeyPoints, you can once again exchange them for exclusive Beyblades, notably the legendary Umaterios Beyblade (topic to come).

The BeyLogger is also available in the DX Starters B-01 Valkyrie Wing Accele and B-02 Spriggan Spread Fusion, so this is the separate, easier way to buy it.

To be released around July 18th 2015 for approximately 1600 yen.
Ahh I knew there was an NFC chip in the bey but non of my mates believed me. Okay I get it now;
Launch connected Beyblade
If it bursts logger registers as loss
Intact beyblades register as win
Tap loggers to confirm game.

If this is the case I assume two broken beyblades count as a draw, along with two intact ones... so no more spin outs.
I really doubt they would be advanced enough to see WHEN the bey stopped SPINNING...

So if spin outs end up as a draw for Takara will WBO do the same thing? Or most likely similar rules to MFB?
No, you can still win by outspin and knockout in TAKARA-TOMY's Beyblade Burst. This is written in the Beyblade Burst article on Beywiki :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...lade_Burst
Ahh so how does the Beylogger record that? Do players input results manually? x_x
Or is not enough information given yet...
Just found a couple good pictures of the BeyLogger I don't think have been posted here yet:

[Image: adT1Mkg.jpg]

Also, apparently the second "B" in WBBA now stands for "Battling" rather than "Battle," as it did in the past.

[Image: Le46PKL.jpg]

In this image of the BeyLogger's underside, you can better see its locking mechanisms and how it fits with the new launchers.

[Image: 0ri9gSO.jpg?2]
(May. 28, 2015  11:27 PM)Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ Wrote: Just found a couple good pictures of the BeyLogger I don't think have been posted here yet:

[Image: adT1Mkg.jpg]

Also, apparently the second "B" in WBBA now stands for "Battling" rather than "Battle," as it did in the past.

[Image: Le46PKL.jpg]

In this image of the BeyLogger's underside, you can better see its locking mechanisms and how it fits with the new launchers.

[Image: 0ri9gSO.jpg?2]
So they've increased the size of the 'handle' section to enable a more comfortable way to hold the launcher?
Wonder if it will cause any troubles in holding the launcher when using a launcher grip...... It looks incredibly heavy.
So far I see this for Iphones if this is going to be an app,will I be able to download this on Android for my Samsung Galaxy?
So the Beylogger is battery powered? Also does this thing fit on the Launcher Grip like the Beypointer did? Just curious to know....
(Jun. 02, 2015  2:05 PM)SupremeDragon Wrote: So far I see this for Iphones if this is going to be an app,will I be able to download this on Android for my Samsung Galaxy?

We do not have that much information for the moment. We hope that it is as universal as possible, but I think we will have to wait for the official release to try it out and see what it says on the box.

(Jun. 02, 2015  2:34 PM)Dragoon. Wrote: So the Beylogger is battery powered? Also does this thing fit on the Launcher Grip like the Beypointer did? Just curious to know....

Yes it does, you can look at the video here : http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...lade_Burst
if you look on the image in the OP you will see a samsung device. so it let us think that it will probably compatible with smartphone(Android). I know android is more popular in japan then Iphone so ti will probably be compatible on the two device. to confirm this we most wait the release.
Any Ideas on how the BeyLogger could record Spin-outs?
I don't think anyone has any real idea how this thing works yet.
the only way I could see to record OutSpin if its you have some sensor who can calculate the G force when its spinning. like GB145 when it spin the balls goes outside by the G force. but I dont think they can put all these kind of technologie in a single beyblade. we dont know exactly what they have prepared for that. we only see the fonction when we get it and test it.
(Jun. 02, 2015  8:38 PM)loyd87 Wrote: the only way I could see to record OutSpin if its you have some sensor who can calculate the G force when its spinning. like GB145 when it spin the balls goes outside by the G force. but I dont think they can put all these kind of technologie in a single beyblade. we dont know exactly what they have prepared for that. we only see the fonction when we get it and test it.

I think they may pull out something like the infra-red and motion detector inside the miniature chips so that they could record the data collected.
But hey if they do it by manually inserting the results that would be incredibly stupid.
Here is the official picture for the BeyLogger, which is said to work with "smartphones", not Android ones exclusively, nor iOS ones, etc. :

[Image: BeybladeBurst_BeyLoggerB-10.jpg]

A cool black.

With BeyPoints, you can once again exchange them for exclusive Beyblades, notably the legendary Umaterios Beyblade (topic to come).
The beylogger looks awesome,I cant wait to get one
I have a question, the app is only in japanese or we can choose the language ?
It will definitely only be in Japanese at launch. I would be surprised if anyone outside of Japan can even use it.
After many research, I found that the main goal of the burst serie for Takara is make an international ranking with the beylogger and beycloud, so I think after the launch of beyblade burst in japan, takara will launch beyblade burst in other country (probably in asia), and for the america and europe ... I don't think hasbro will release the beylogger
(Jun. 16, 2015  4:28 PM)TheSecondDeath Wrote: After many research, I found that the main goal of the burst serie for Takara is make an international ranking with the beylogger and beycloud, so I think after the launch of beyblade burst in japan, takara will launch beyblade burst in other country (probably in asia), and for the america and europe ... I don't think hasbro will release the beylogger

Actually, the goal of the BeyLogger is to involve the player from purchase to tournaments. That way, you can have the feeling that you matter in the Beyblade world even if you cannot attend events, and one of the main selling points in Japan is also that you can exchange points for exclusive prizes like the legendary Umaterios.

It is doubtful that TAKARA-TOMY will distribute Beyblade on their own worldwide. They are not developped enough outside Asia, they know that they can benefit much more from using actual worldwide partners that are more established and that have experience with international distribution. Plus, as was mentioned, there are many hints that Hasbro is already involved in the process.
I think he was just saying that Hasbro will skip the BeyLogger. I actually think they will release it. Smartphone integration is too hot to ignore right now.

Really astute analysis of the BeyLogger's purpose in TT's marketing scheme, Kai-V. (Unless you read that somewhere else LOL)
(Jun. 16, 2015  4:37 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I think he was just saying that Hasbro will skip the BeyLogger. I actually think they will release it. Smartphone integration is too hot to ignore right now.

Really astute analysis of the BeyLogger's purpose in TT's marketing scheme, Kai-V. (Unless you read that somewhere else LOL)

I did read that somewhere in Japanese hahah. I searched for that explanation because the whole "BeyCloud" concept was weird, since it does not refer to the Apple Cloud or anything like that : it actually refers to a group of marketing ideas.
If Hasbro does release this, it'll be interesting to see how they tweak it around. Considering they gave the Beypointer the cold shoulder, I would guess they'd do the same here if it wasn't linked to a smartphone game/app.
(Jun. 16, 2015  7:45 PM)Leone19 Wrote: If Hasbro does release this, it'll be interesting to see how they tweak it around. Considering they gave the Beypointer the cold shoulder, I would guess they'd do the same here if it wasn't linked to a smartphone game/app.

They decided to ignore the BeyPointer because they could not offer the same prize exchange policy, most likely. Yes, there was still the matter of BeyPoints, but it was useless if they had no platform to collect all that data and put people against one another like with our Beypoint System and now TAKARA-TOMY's worldwide ranking.