[Product]  B-00 Shining αmaterios.3.Destroy'[Switch Game- Battle Zero Exclusive]

(Oct. 08, 2018  1:27 AM)Jake the Blur Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2018  12:07 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: We cannot confirm that this game will be localized. If you want Shining Amaterios.3.Ds' as well as the game, then you need to get this game physically. If you just want the game, then all you need to do is make a Japanese account on your Switch and you have access to the Japanese eShop with no trouble, since the Switch isn't region locked.

Got it, I tried the Japanese eShop and I can’t find the game under “coming soon” at all. Overall I do like the amaterios bey, what would be the best way to get the game if I get it physically?

It may not be listed as coming soon. I would just watch out for it closer to release day. 

If you want the game physically, ebay wouldnt be a bad shot.
(Oct. 08, 2018  1:29 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2018  1:27 AM)Jake the Blur Wrote: Got it, I tried the Japanese eShop and I can’t find the game under “coming soon” at all. Overall I do like the amaterios bey, what would be the best way to get the game if I get it physically?

It may not be listed as coming soon. I would just watch out for it closer to release day. 

Ok thx, btw I like your channel, but idk if anyone knows this, I’m still getting it either way but would this game be playable in other languages, and is there any type of multiplayer? Thx, Illinuc you should play this game for your YouTube channel

Also, I know I had a lot of questions and I’m sorry, but this is the last, but does anyone know if amazon Japan or play Asia is a good source to buy the physical copy?
(Oct. 08, 2018  2:09 AM)Jake the Blur Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2018  1:29 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: It may not be listed as coming soon. I would just watch out for it closer to release day. 

Ok thx, btw I like your channel, but idk if anyone knows this, I’m still getting it either way but would this game be playable in other languages, and is there any type of multiplayer? Thx, Illinuc you should play this game for your YouTube channel

I doubt it'll have language options, multiplayer I'm not sure about, and thanks! I'll def be playing this on my channel.
(Oct. 08, 2018  3:38 PM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2018  2:09 AM)Jake the Blur Wrote: Ok thx, btw I like your channel, but idk if anyone knows this, I’m still getting it either way but would this game be playable in other languages, and is there any type of multiplayer? Thx, Illinuc you should play this game for your YouTube channel

I doubt it'll have language options, multiplayer I'm not sure about, and thanks! I'll def be playing this on my channel.

Yay! Did you know about how and if I should buy physical copy off of Amazon Japan or Play Asia? Thanks for all the help
(Oct. 08, 2018  4:23 PM)Jake the Blur Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2018  3:38 PM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: I doubt it'll have language options, multiplayer I'm not sure about, and thanks! I'll def be playing this on my channel.

Yay! Did you know about how and if I should buy physical copy off of Amazon Japan or Play Asia? Thanks for all the help

Preorders are up on Play Asia, but not on Amazon, so I'd use that.
(Oct. 09, 2018  12:23 PM)Jake the Blur Wrote: Yes there was a link on Amazon: https://www.amazon.co.jp/ベイブレードバースト-バトルゼ...8969474047

I just didn’t know if it was like safe

Decided; I am not buying it. I really wanted too. I don't have a switch, nor anyone in my Whole District, And I cannot dump it in The Emulator. Looks Like I will keep eye on ebay for the bey.
Something interesting to note: the box art has a few Turbo/Chozetsu God Bladers and even Orochi and Zac on it. Maybe gZ is in this game, but not in the anime...? Also, Idk if Zac is just there to represent Dual Layers, with Zac being the exact same thing...
Picture of the box art:

Actually, to be fair, there are several Dual Layer Bladers in the game, so gZ might not be cannon...

Official Shining αmaterios.3.Ds' picture:
[Image: 81IpSVg9oQL._SX466_.jpg]
(Oct. 10, 2018  12:28 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Something interesting to note: the box art has a few Turbo/Chozetsu God Bladers and even Orochi and Zac on it. Maybe gZ is in this game, but not in the anime...? Also, Idk if Zac is just there to represent Dual Layers, with Zac being the exact same thing...
Picture of the box art:

Actually, to be fair, there are several Dual Layer Bladers in the game, so gZ might not be cannon...

There are three character select menus based on the three different seasons of Burst. So Zac just represents season one, I believe while there are characters that represent multiple seasons they were in like Valt, Daina, etc. so that you could battle the Beys they used during that season.
(Oct. 10, 2018  2:14 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2018  12:28 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Something interesting to note: the box art has a few Turbo/Chozetsu God Bladers and even Orochi and Zac on it. Maybe gZ is in this game, but not in the anime...? Also, Idk if Zac is just there to represent Dual Layers, with Zac being the exact same thing...
Picture of the box art:

There are three character select menus based on the three different seasons of Burst. So Zac just represents season one, I believe while there are characters that represent multiple seasons they were in like Valt, Daina, etc. so that you could battle the Beys they used during that season.

Or they could use a variant system like in Dragon Ball FighterZ that would have each character appear in the section where they were last seen, and you could choose which Bey they use. For example, Dyna/Daina/Daigo would be with the God Bladers, and you could use the L/R buttons t choose which season variant you want to verse, having either Dark Deathscyther or Killer Deathscyther. For Valt, it would be more complex, since he'd have V2, gV.6V.Rb, gV.6V.Ul, SgV.6V.Rb, SgV.6V.Ul, and wV.12.Vl, totaling 6 variants. But there's always a chance that he would either keep gV with Rb and SgV with Ul, or he might not even have SgV altogether (unlikely since it appeared in episode 1 of Chozetsu/Turbo)
Found this review of the game and bey! Though I thought it was supposed to be released on the 25th
[video=youtube]http://https://youtu.be/fZxwmBJ_iqQ[/video]
It should be pretty good. Especially ds’

All thanks to @[Valkyriology]
(Oct. 21, 2018  3:59 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:

All thanks to @[Valkyriology]

thanks ( ^^) how are you putting the video directly into the post though? I see everyone doing it
(Oct. 21, 2018  4:46 AM)Valkyriology Wrote: thanks ( ^^) how are you putting the video directly into the post though? I see everyone doing it

Code:
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZxwmBJ_iqQ[/video]
Code:
https://youtu.be/fZxwmBJ_iqQ

Where are the tests against wV and Shadow Amaterios? Tfs, guys. Don't take its videos seriously, just like the ones on TT's YouTube official Channel. Truth is rarely shown in them.
(Oct. 21, 2018  4:51 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Where are the tests against wV and Shadow Amaterios? Tfs, guys. Don't take its videos seriously, just like the ones on TT's YouTube official Channel. Truth is rarely shown in them.

It was pretty much a review and that's it. He isn't a competitive blader, he is more of a collector.

Honestly if You want an actual test for performance you might as well wait for someone to make a thread on it
(Oct. 21, 2018  8:25 PM)Valkyriology Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2018  4:51 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Where are the tests against wV and Shadow Amaterios? Tfs, guys. Don't take its videos seriously, just like the ones on TT's YouTube official Channel. Truth is rarely shown in them.

It was pretty much a review and that's it. He isn't a competitive blader, he is more of a collector.

Honestly if You want an actual test for performance you might as well wait for someone to make a thread on it

Sure, but all tfs battles have something strange. Video editing rules supreme, on TT channel as well.
Id wait to judge performance until real competitive testing is done.
I have tested shining Amaterios layer and α’α. Layer and frame.  You can find them under burst customization.  I was not impressed with the layer, disk, frame, or driver....  The layer is 1 g lighter than Shadow.  I don’t have Ds’ so that could be the difference.  Anchor is so hard to control I don’t want to embarrass myself.  I couldn’t get anchor to do anything anyway.  

You can tell from my videos that I don’t care enough to edit.  If the shining Amaterios layer are similar between the two releases then I can tell you I would have a hard time replicating TFS results.  He may just launch a lot better than me, but I still have a hard time believing that shining Amaterios is that good.  Ds’ might be good but you can get that from random booster.
(Oct. 21, 2018  10:09 PM)Shindog Wrote: I have tested shining Amaterios layer and α’α. Layer and frame.  You can find them under burst customization.  I was not impressed with the layer, disk, frame, or driver....  The layer is 1 g lighter than Shadow.  I don’t have Ds’ so that could be the difference.  Anchor is so hard to control I don’t want to embarrass myself.  I couldn’t get anchor to do anything anyway.  

You can tell from my videos that I don’t care enough to edit.  If the shining Amaterios layer are similar between the two releases then I can tell you I would have a hard time replicating TFS results.  He may just launch a lot better than me, but I still have a hard time believing that shining Amaterios is that good.  Ds’ might be good but you can get that from random booster.

I'm not saying everybody edits videos to make a bey look better than another one. Tfs could do that, TT channel surely does. But it's a marketing strategy, for example Shadow Amaterios looked like a burst machine, but the truth is completely different. They have to sell new releases, in my opinion this stands between an overboosted advertising campaign (which is right to EVERY company in EVERY sector) and screwing people. The borderline is thin, it depends the perspective you look at it from.
It's caution to people who'll buy new game.
Don't thow out instructions.
Bey point on the instructions
(Oct. 24, 2018  9:28 AM)marutti Wrote: It's caution to people who'll buy new game.

Could you please explain? I’m confused with what you just said, I’m getting it digitally but does anyone know if the game will have any language options or multiplayer?
(Oct. 24, 2018  7:49 PM)Jake the Blur Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2018  9:28 AM)marutti Wrote: It's caution to people who'll buy new game.

Could you please explain? I’m confused with what you just said, I’m getting it digitally but does anyone know if the game will have any language options or multiplayer?

There is like a code in the instructions you can redeem for points.

I don't think there are language options.