[Product]  B-00 Shining αmaterios.3.Destroy'[Switch Game- Battle Zero Exclusive]

(Oct. 29, 2018  2:57 AM)Crumok Wrote: Anyone know a good place with translations for the game?

Unfortunately at this point there are none
Hey I noticed in the game that the new Cho-Z Valkyrie, Spriggan, and Orb Aegis weren’t at all found, Not even Zankye has found them yet, does anyone know where they are or if they will come to the game?
(Oct. 29, 2018  3:43 AM)Jake the Blur Wrote: Hey I noticed in the game that the new Cho-Z Valkyrie, Spriggan, and Orb Aegis weren’t at all found, Not even Zankye has found them yet, does anyone know where they are or if they will come to the game?

Cho-Z Valkyrie, Cho-Z Spriggan, and Orb Aegis aren't officially released yet, so they're not in the game yet. Just like Lost Longinus wasn't in the Beyblade Burst game for 3DS until later.
(Oct. 29, 2018  3:46 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2018  3:43 AM)Jake the Blur Wrote: Hey I noticed in the game that the new Cho-Z Valkyrie, Spriggan, and Orb Aegis weren’t at all found, Not even Zankye has found them yet, does anyone know where they are or if they will come to the game?

Cho-Z Valkyrie, Cho-Z Spriggan, and Orb Aegis aren't officially released yet, so they're not in the game yet. Just like Lost Longinus wasn't in the Beyblade Burst game for 3DS until later.

So they will be in the game soon enough? Do you know potentially when?
(Oct. 29, 2018  3:46 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2018  3:43 AM)Jake the Blur Wrote: Hey I noticed in the game that the new Cho-Z Valkyrie, Spriggan, and Orb Aegis weren’t at all found, Not even Zankye has found them yet, does anyone know where they are or if they will come to the game?

But, you also have to think about Sr in 3ds god game. Sr was in the game but not released yet, so it is possible for them to be in the game.
(Oct. 29, 2018  3:54 AM)Jake the Blur Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2018  3:46 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Cho-Z Valkyrie, Cho-Z Spriggan, and Orb Aegis aren't officially released yet, so they're not in the game yet. Just like Lost Longinus wasn't in the Beyblade Burst game for 3DS until later.

So they will be in the game soon enough? Do you know potentially when?

Not really, but no doubt FuRyu will put the three Beys in the game eventually after they're released. My guess would be within November or later.

(Oct. 29, 2018  3:57 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: But, you also have to think about Sr in 3ds god game. Sr was in the game but not released yet, so it is possible for them to be in the game.

The way Battle Zero is set up versus God makes it unlikely that we have access to those three now.
(Oct. 29, 2018  3:59 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2018  3:54 AM)Jake the Blur Wrote: So they will be in the game soon enough? Do you know potentially when?

Not really, but no doubt FuRyu will put the three Beys in the game eventually after they're released. My guess would be within November or later.

(Oct. 29, 2018  3:57 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: But, you also have to think about Sr in 3ds god game. Sr was in the game but not released yet, so it is possible for them to be in the game.

The way Battle Zero is set up versus God makes it unlikely that we have access to those three now.
I’ll just take word that we don’t know enough to assume anything, thanks for the help, but does anyone know in to game how to get the Silver Geist Fafnir layer, or the chocolate Achilles and Gummy Geist Fafnir layer? Also how do you get level chips in the game? Sorry for all the questions :3
(Oct. 29, 2018  5:18 AM)Jake the Blur Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2018  3:59 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Not really, but no doubt FuRyu will put the three Beys in the game eventually after they're released. My guess would be within November or later.

I’ll just take word that we don’t know enough to assume anything, thanks for the help, but does anyone know in to game how to get the Silver Geist Fafnir layer, or the chocolate Achilles and Gummy Geist Fafnir layer? Also how do you get level chips in the game? Sorry for all the questions :3

For the second part look through the thread and you'll find it
Is the game one player only? No 2 player versus?
seems to be like that. I mean, the second player would always be at an advantage, since he could place his beyblade in a spot according to where player 1 has placed it.
How much does launch positioning actually matter?

Also, is there any sort of guide to help me figure out what is what?
Hey I have the codes for Choc Achilles and Gummy Fafnir but when I put in the codes none of them work is there some type of requirements I Gotta do?
(Nov. 04, 2018  9:13 PM)Jake the Blur Wrote: Hey I have the codes for Choc Achilles and Gummy Fafnir  but when I put in the codes none of them work is there some type of requirements I Gotta do?

Maybe you're misspelling the codes, since Kanji has some small but impactful details that might mess you up.

Also, does anyone know how launching works in the game?
(Nov. 05, 2018  2:46 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2018  9:13 PM)Jake the Blur Wrote: Hey I have the codes for Choc Achilles and Gummy Fafnir  but when I put in the codes none of them work is there some type of requirements I Gotta do?

Maybe you're misspelling the codes, since Kanji has some small but impactful details that might mess you up.

Also, does anyone know how launching works in the 
I got the game yesterday, to me, it seems that where ever you put the bey and angle will affect its pattern. It basically works as launching in the anime seems to work: dramatic, but still useful in cases.
I didn't misspell the codes, do I need Z Achilles or Geist Fafnir first?
(Nov. 05, 2018  4:05 AM)Jake the Blur Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2018  2:46 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Maybe you're misspelling the codes, since Kanji has some small but impactful details that might mess you up.

Also, does anyone know how launching works in the 
I got the game yesterday, to me, it seems that where ever you put the bey and angle will affect its pattern. It basically works as launching in the anime seems to work: dramatic, but still useful in cases.

I don't think you need the actual layers, but you should have Z Achilles from the start anyway...
Also, as for the launching thing, I'm sorry I wasn't specific. I meant how is launch power determined?
I know that the new Chouzetsu Amaterios is in Battle Zero, anyone know how to obtain it?

(Nov. 05, 2018  4:33 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2018  4:05 AM)Jake the Blur Wrote: I got the game yesterday, to me, it seems that where ever you put the bey and angle will affect its pattern. It basically works as launching in the anime seems to work: dramatic, but still useful in cases.

I don't think you need the actual layers, but you should have Z Achilles from the start anyway...
Also, as for the launching thing, I'm sorry I wasn't specific. I meant how is launch power determined?

Launch power is determined by how you use the joy cons and how far you pull back the joy con, if using a controller, it would be much simpler and straight forward

Also, for some reason the password for Geist Fafnir Saint Dragon Version doesn't work, what do I have to do to get it?
(Nov. 09, 2018  6:43 PM)Triumph Wrote:
Sure is amazing!

Sure is, do you know how to get amarettos in-game?
(Nov. 14, 2018  2:51 AM)marutti Wrote:

Is that a glitch, or is it just a crystal version?
(Nov. 14, 2018  3:23 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2018  2:51 AM)marutti Wrote:

Is that a glitch, or is it just a crystal version?

It's not bug. It's officially Skelton Ver.
(Nov. 17, 2018  7:59 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: I just beat the game

How? I can’t find evil Aiga, nor the new Valkyrie and Spriggan, or Orb Aegis
(Nov. 17, 2018  11:06 PM)Jake the Blur Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2018  7:59 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: I just beat the game

How? I can’t find evil Aiga, nor the new Valkyrie and Spriggan, or Orb Aegis

I'm pretty sure there hasn't been an update to include those last 3...
I'm not sure how to challenge Vault in Turbo. He's the only one I'm missing!

I also have 5 gifts that need some code to open.

If anyone can help with this, I'd really appreciate it, it's driving me a little crazy.