[Product]  B-00 Shining αmaterios.3.Destroy'[Switch Game- Battle Zero Exclusive]

So Shining αmaterios is actually going to be the new prize bey for rare bey get game on official website. There is going to be a gold one with stock combo of Shining αmaterios. αero’αngle. αnchor (sα.α’α.αn)
(Sep. 14, 2018  1:01 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: So Shining αmaterios is actually going to be the new prize bey for rare bey get game on official website. There is going to be a gold one with stock combo of Shining αmaterios. αero’αngle. αnchor (sα.α’α.αn)
So ,basically the Hasbro combo
(Sep. 14, 2018  1:01 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: So Shining αmaterios is actually going to be the new prize bey for rare bey get game on official website. There is going to be a gold one with stock combo of Shining αmaterios. αero’αngle. αnchor (sα.α’α.αn)

That’s some insα.α’α.αne news! I wonder if this will be harder to get than Orichalcum.. I’m surprised by the amount of Amaterios variants that have been released (Basic and ChoZ Layers).
Step aside Valkyrie, Super-Z is Amaterios' turf now.
(Sep. 17, 2018  4:35 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Step aside Valkyrie, Super-Z is Amaterios' turf 
NEVER! (╯‵□′)╯︵┴─┴
(Sep. 17, 2018  4:44 AM)Valkyriology Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2018  4:35 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Step aside Valkyrie, Super-Z is Amaterios' turf 
NEVER! (╯‵□′)╯︵┴─┴

Noooo my table Unhappy

But seriously, Amaterios really is getting a whole lot of love this time around.
Maybe amaterios should have been a main character bey
https://youtu.be/z8HHBWmX5Tc
Here's the video of amaterios and the game
(Sep. 28, 2018  1:24 PM)Valkyriology Wrote: https://youtu.be/z8HHBWmX5Tc

Tbh the game hypes me up almost as much as shining amaterios
(Sep. 30, 2018  2:20 AM)K1D Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2018  1:24 PM)Valkyriology Wrote: https://youtu.be/z8HHBWmX5Tc

Tbh the game hypes me up almost as much as shining amaterios

The graphics are like 15 steps up from the 3DS Burst Games! This game comes out 5 days after my birthday, so this is a must.
(Sep. 04, 2018  4:52 PM)Shindog Wrote: 10-25-18 with the game.  Pre order of the game is already up.

Where dude i really want to preorder it
(Sep. 30, 2018  6:44 AM)DreadDullahan Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2018  4:52 PM)Shindog Wrote: 10-25-18 with the game.  Pre order of the game is already up.

Where dude i really want to preorder it
Try play-Asia.com.
(Sep. 05, 2018  12:57 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: I don't think it is necessary to improve the burst resistance of Destroy, since people in most case use Ds not simply for attack, but use it as a speed equalizer (an alternative to Br and At, but has more attack potential at the beginning) because of its LAD ability.
I hope TT could release a Variable', Jolt' and Volcanic'.

What about hold'. Wouldn't that be decent
The driver is rather tall and doesn't seem that aggressive, but maybe it'll work with Frame to Layer contact, who knows. Aero' is really thin! The top part where the design is is really thin, looks much thinner than 0 or 7. I don't have much to say about the new frame other than that it's there. I don't care for the frame honestly. The layer looks pretty cool, I love the original Amaterios colour scheme, but is the god ability really just the wobbling red spikes? How does this help with attack? It seems like it absorbs more impact if anything.
(Oct. 07, 2018  12:37 PM)Jinbee Wrote: The driver is rather tall and doesn't seem that aggressive, but maybe it'll work with Frame to Layer contact, who knows. Aero' is really thin! The top part where the design is is really thin, looks much thinner than 0 or 7. I don't have much to say about the new frame other than that it's there. I don't care for the frame honestly. The layer looks pretty cool, I love the original Amaterios colour scheme, but is the god ability really just the wobbling red spikes? How does this help with attack? It seems like it absorbs more impact if anything.

You do know that this thread is for the  Battle Zero version of Shining Amaterios, right?
(Oct. 07, 2018  2:34 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2018  12:37 PM)Jinbee Wrote: The driver is rather tall and doesn't seem that aggressive, but maybe it'll work with Frame to Layer contact, who knows. Aero' is really thin! The top part where the design is is really thin, looks much thinner than 0 or 7. I don't have much to say about the new frame other than that it's there. I don't care for the frame honestly. The layer looks pretty cool, I love the original Amaterios colour scheme, but is the god ability really just the wobbling red spikes? How does this help with attack? It seems like it absorbs more impact if anything.

You do know that this thread is for the  Battle Zero version of Shining Amaterios, right?

Thank you! I was starting to get confused
(Oct. 07, 2018  2:34 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:

Whoops, my mistake. I was commenting on the video marutti sent.
(Oct. 07, 2018  2:58 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2018  2:34 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: You do know that this thread is for the  Battle Zero version of Shining Amaterios, right?

Whoops, my mistake. I was commenting on the video marutti sent.

Sorry title make me confuse why don't you change titlle to Battle Zero?
(Oct. 07, 2018  3:50 PM)marutti Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2018  2:58 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Whoops, my mistake. I was commenting on the video marutti sent.

Sorry title make me confuse why don't you change titlle to Battle Zero?

@[Adarsh Abhinav] has to do that
(Oct. 07, 2018  6:23 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2018  3:50 PM)marutti Wrote: Sorry title make me confuse why don't you change titlle to Battle Zero?

@[Adarsh Abhinav] has to do that

Did A Long ago (5 hrs)
(Oct. 07, 2018  6:31 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2018  6:23 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: @[Adarsh Abhinav] has to do that

Did A Long ago (5 hrs)

Oof, I could've sworn I didn't see that before...
So set aside from this whole amaterios issue, does anybody know if the switch game ITSELF will come to the U.S.? If not can somebody provide the best way to get the game if it’s japan exclusive?
(Oct. 07, 2018  10:11 PM)Jake the Blur Wrote: So set aside from this whole amaterios issue, does anybody know if the switch game ITSELF will come to the U.S.? If not can somebody provide the best way to get the game if it’s japan exclusive?

We cannot confirm that this game will be localized. If you want Shining Amaterios.3.Ds' as well as the game, then you need to get this game physically. If you just want the game, then all you need to do is make a Japanese account on your Switch and you have access to the Japanese eShop with no trouble, since the Switch isn't region locked.
(Oct. 08, 2018  12:07 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2018  10:11 PM)Jake the Blur Wrote: So set aside from this whole amaterios issue, does anybody know if the switch game ITSELF will come to the U.S.? If not can somebody provide the best way to get the game if it’s japan exclusive?

We cannot confirm that this game will be localized. If you want Shining Amaterios.3.Ds' as well as the game, then you need to get this game physically. If you just want the game, then all you need to do is make a Japanese account on your Switch and you have access to the Japanese eShop with no trouble, since the Switch isn't region locked.

Got it, I tried the Japanese eShop and I can’t find the game under “coming soon” at all. Overall I do like the amaterios bey, what would be the best way to get the game if I get it physically?