[Product]  B-00 Shining αmaterios.3.Destroy'[Switch Game- Battle Zero Exclusive]

(Sep. 05, 2018  12:57 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: I don't think it is necessary to improve the burst resistance of Destroy, since people in most case use Ds not simply for attack, but use it as a speed equalizer (an alternative to Br and At, but has more attack potential at the beginning) because of its LAD ability.
I hope TT could release a Variable', Jolt' and Volcanic'.

Volcanic' is really unnecessary because of how it is normally. Variable' and Jolt' on the other hand I can see happening.
(Sep. 05, 2018  12:57 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: I don't think it is necessary to improve the burst resistance of Destroy, since people in most case use Ds not simply for attack, but use it as a speed equalizer (an alternative to Br and At, but has more attack potential at the beginning) because of its LAD ability.

Variable' would be really interesting!
Variable ' (dash ) would be good
(Sep. 05, 2018  3:01 AM)Phoenix8Nt Wrote:
Variable ' (dash ) would be good

Getting off topic
Can someone fix the title? It should either be called B-00 Hikari-Terios.3.Ds' or at least B-00 Shining αmaterios.3.Ds' if Hikari isn't confirmed. Also, what were the other 3DS Beys' forums labeled as?
Considering the phamplate about it only refers to it as Shining αmaterios.3.Ds', that should be the title of the thread. "Hikari-terios" is baseless at best haha
(Sep. 05, 2018  4:41 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Can someone fix the title? It should either be called B-00 Hikari-Terios.3.Ds' or at least B-00 Shining αmaterios.3.Ds' if Hikari isn't confirmed. Also, what were the other 3DS Beys' forums labeled as?

That Alpha, Copying from your post
(Sep. 05, 2018  5:07 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2018  4:41 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Can someone fix the title? It should either be called B-00 Hikari-Terios.3.Ds' or at least B-00 Shining αmaterios.3.Ds' if Hikari isn't confirmed. Also, what were the other 3DS Beys' forums labeled as?

That Alpha, Copying from your post

Lol, I had to take it from Wikipedia since I'm on my phone. If I was on my Mac, I'd switch my keyboard to Greek mode and save tons of time.

Also, just so you know, it's spelled αmaterios, not αmeterios.
(Sep. 05, 2018  5:09 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2018  5:07 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: That Alpha, Copying from your post

Lol, I had to take it from Wikipedia since I'm on my phone. If I was on my Mac, I'd switch my keyboard to Greek mode and save tons of time.

Also, just so you know, it's spelled αmaterios, not αmeterios.

Ahhh, My Bad, Point taken
Ahhhh, 3.Ds'. Someone in Takara-Tomy is a jokester, I see. It's another way to find 3 at least, which is kind of hard to get anyways. Seriously, 3 has only been released with Twin Nemesis, RBV11's white and yellow Winning Valkyrie, and Z Achilles from the triple booster. It's not a particularly common disk, so I like seeing it here.

Switch games aren't region locked either, which means if you actually buy the game, you'll be able to play it wherever you go. Well, if they translated it to English at least, or if you know Japanese.

Overall though, I like the white and blue color scheme and eagerly await better shots of the differences between this and Shadow αmaterios.
Wait, I need some clarifications, do I need to buy the game to able to have this beyblade or is this another exclusive release like Yami that comes with a brown box?
(Sep. 06, 2018  5:35 AM)kidwhoasksalot Wrote: Wait, I need some clarifications, do I need to buy the game to able to have this beyblade or is this another exclusive release like Yami that comes with a brown box?

You need to buy the physical game to get Shining Amaterios, the same as the other 3DS exclusive Beys.
(Sep. 06, 2018  5:35 AM)kidwhoasksalot Wrote: Wait, I need some clarifications, do I need to buy the game to able to have this beyblade or is this another exclusive release like Yami that comes with a brown box?

This Beyblade CAN be ONLY brought through , Buying the Switch (game player) ( TT might Introduce the Destory' in releases afterwards !! 0
(Sep. 06, 2018  11:44 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:

This Beyblade CAN be ONLY brought through , Buying the 3DS game ( TT might Introduce the Destory' in releases afterwards !! 0

*Switch game
(Sep. 06, 2018  11:44 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:

This Beyblade CAN be ONLY brought through , Buying the 3DS game ( TT might Introduce the Destory' in releases afterwards !! 0

It'll probably also be released with a Golden Version through Rare Bey Get, but not for a while.
(Sep. 06, 2018  12:17 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2018  11:44 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: This Beyblade CAN be ONLY brought through , Buying the 3DS game ( TT might Introduce the Destory' in releases afterwards !! 0

It'll probably also be released with a Golden Version through Rare Bey Get, but not for a while.

The destroy' driver is all I'm after, I hope they'll release it in other beyblades too this year but I don't want to hope too much.
(Sep. 06, 2018  3:57 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Ahhhh, 3.Ds'. Someone in Takara-Tomy is a jokester, I see. It's another way to find 3 at least, which is kind of hard to get anyways. Seriously, 3 has only been released with Twin Nemesis, RBV11's white and yellow Winning Valkyrie, and Z Achilles from the triple booster. It's not a particularly common disk, so I like seeing it here.

Switch games aren't region locked either, which means if you actually buy the game, you'll be able to play it wherever you go. Well, if they translated it to English at least, or if you know Japanese.

Overall though, I like the white and blue color scheme and eagerly await better shots of the differences between this and Shadow αmaterios.

Who needs English translations? You can just play the game without reading it
You know I just thought this will be the ultimate driver since it has so good stamina and LAD and adding the tight spring combinations with maximum Garuda or Spriggan requiem would be unbeatable
(Sep. 07, 2018  2:47 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: You know I just thought this will be the ultimate driver since it has so good stamina and LAD and adding the tight spring combinations with maximum Garuda or Spriggan requiem would be unbeatable

Destroy does not have good Stamina at all. It has good LAD, which is good for spin equalization, and the layers that use it for this purpose leech their Stamina from the opponent before utilizing that LAD to stay upright and outlast from there. The thing is, spin equalization only works with combos that spin the opposite direction of the opponent, which means bursts are incredibly unlikely as-is. Ds' is actually not really that much of an upgrade at all for those combos and hasn't found a home elsewhere yet.

Also, Garuda isn't good on Destroy. Too little Stamina power, which mean it just loses against any decent right-spin opponent. It might beat Xtreme-based combos because those have even worse Stamina, but that's about it.
(Sep. 07, 2018  3:22 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2018  2:47 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: You know I just thought this will be the ultimate driver since it has so good stamina and LAD and adding the tight spring combinations with maximum Garuda or Spriggan requiem would be unbeatable

Destroy does not have good Stamina at all. It has good LAD, which is good for spin equalization, and the layers that use it for this purpose leech their Stamina from the opponent before utilizing that LAD to stay upright and outlast from there. The thing is, spin equalization only works with combos that spin the opposite direction of the opponent, which means bursts are incredibly unlikely as-is. Ds' is actually not really that much of an upgrade at all for those combos and hasn't found a home elsewhere yet.

Also, Garuda isn't good on Destroy. Too little Stamina power, which mean it just loses against any decent right-spin opponent. It might beat Xtreme-based combos because those have even worse Stamina, but that's about it.
Ok but you gotta admit it’s going to be really strong in the meta game
(Sep. 07, 2018  6:42 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: Ok but you gotta admit it’s going to be really strong in the meta game

It'll only be strong in the metagame because Destroy is good in the metagame, not because of the ' upgrade. The odds of bursting a Destroy combo is already incredibly low because Destroy is meant for opposite-spin matchups where bursts are uncommon. You're basically reducing a <5% chance of bursting, so the improved spring is more just a bonus instead of a substantial power boost.

It's an upgrade, yes, but it's not going to be a must-have part as it's only mildly better than Destroy in its current combos.
Imma say something about the game
EVERYONE CAN PLAY IT
The switch isnt region locked,so this game can be played on any switch, no matter where. Also i might grab a few to sell the bey seperately
Edit: Magikhorse already said the region lock thing
https://mobile.twitter.com/orihakategnat...1701827590

More images of Shining Amaterios.

[Image: 2zq8v82.jpg]
The layer is for sure different then Shadow
Damn. I LOVE that thing so much. Wow. It's so godly looking. Colours are perfect and that Destroy is amazing.

Release it now, TT.