[Product]  B-00 Shadow Amaterios.0.X' (Yami-terios)

Wow it’s so speedy! I wonder how Cz 1 2 and 3 will be
I found one for 65 on ebay should I buy it?
(Aug. 15, 2018  11:53 PM)Bija Wrote: I found one for 65 on ebay should I buy it?

That is a tough one. I've seen previous ones drop in price once they're released and sellers are forced to go lower, but this is shaping up to be a highly desired bey. If you're open to using ZenMarket, they're selling for half that price through YJA sellers.
(Aug. 15, 2018  11:53 PM)Bija Wrote: I found one for 65 on ebay should I buy it?

Just got 1 from taka.ohno for about the same amount, 68AUD, impulse lol
I have high reason to believe that the new X' will have too much burst resistance. It'll most likely be overpowered and make it harder for other beys to survive against any combo using this.
(Aug. 16, 2018  1:21 AM)ultra destinus Wrote: I have high reason to believe that the new X' will have too much burst resistance. It'll most likely be overpowered and make it harder for other beys to survive against any combo using this.

Attack combos would not been overpowered no matter how strong the spring or the teeth are, because attack beys lack stamina, and requires not only launch skills but also luck to win.

Official name is Shadow Amaterios. And Yamiterios is the acronym for Shadow Amaterios

[Image: MC1BzA4.jpg]
Already Ken ch broke it
https://twitter.com/shimikenbey?lang=ja
I'm not hyped anymore. X' looks equal to the old Xtreme when launched in the stadium. Maybe springs are stronger, stop.
(Aug. 16, 2018  3:52 AM)marutti Wrote:

Official name is Shadow Amaterios. And Yamiterios is the acronym for Shadow Amaterios

[Image: MC1BzA4.jpg]
Already Ken ch broke it
https://twitter.com/shimikenbey?lang=ja

Now , thats what we call MONEY GOING DOWN TO DRAIN ( and I think he can repair it again !! )
I don't know, but it has become a trend of every good Super Z beyblade breaking. All those that break are the one's which dominate later. Take aH for example... No one was interested in it, and now, it is kinda dominating the meta!
But thanks for the info marutti!
(Aug. 16, 2018  10:37 AM)bblader/90 Wrote: I'm not hyped anymore. X' looks equal to the old Xtreme when launched in the stadium. Maybe springs are stronger, stop.

This is literally the point and/or gimmick of prime/dash drivers: they have tighter springs (and therefore higher burst resistance), and that's it. There was never anything more to it, nor did they ever claim anything else about them.
(Aug. 18, 2018  7:20 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2018  10:37 AM)bblader/90 Wrote: I'm not hyped anymore. X' looks equal to the old Xtreme when launched in the stadium. Maybe springs are stronger, stop.

This is literally the point and/or gimmick of prime/dash drivers: they have tighter springs (and therefore higher burst resistance), and that's it. There was never anything more to it, nor did they ever claim anything else about them.

Yeah. Edited videos made it look like it was battery-boosted! "Beytubers" are cheaters sometimes (all from Japan, i think you all know who i'm talking about). Hope nobody takes those seriously though ^_^
TFS uploaded a video testing burst resistance of X’ using the likes of mG. I don’t speak Japanese but it didn’t look impressive for X’.... hoping some one can watch it and summarized.
Does anybody have weight statistics for the layer and driver? Somebody's probably already asked, but I'm just curious...
(Aug. 18, 2018  7:10 PM)Dragunix Wrote: Does anybody have weight statistics for the layer and driver? Somebody's probably already asked, but I'm just curious...

I know that it was 19.05g for one youtuber.
(Aug. 18, 2018  7:10 PM)Dragunix Wrote: Does anybody have weight statistics for the layer and driver? Somebody's probably already asked, but I'm just curious...

The Driver is probably less than a gram more than the normal Xtreme
(Aug. 18, 2018  9:21 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:

The Driver is probably less than a gram more than the normal Xtreme

The difference shouldn't be enough to get everyone to get people to use Yami's Xtreme
(Aug. 19, 2018  3:11 AM)BaebladeBoi Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2018  9:21 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: The Driver is probably less than a gram more than the normal Xtreme

The difference shouldn't be enough to get everyone to get people to use Yami's Xtreme
The weight difference isn't enough, but the burst resistance is
(Jul. 12, 2018  9:05 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: Yamiterios was teased in a corocoro issue. It looks to have the extreme driver.

Thanks to LeftBurst for the image

[Image: anc8lc.png]
(Jul. 12, 2018  9:37 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Something important about this release, the Xtreme in this mail order has a golden spring.

[Image: 1C6mC6G.png]

Assumedly this would make it have a higher burst resistance, which is good for Xtreme in particular since Traditional Attackers in Burst are always at risk of self-burst, so this upgraded Xtreme could breathe some life into the Attack meta which is currently ruled by stationary wV.

Stationary Winning Valkyrie? Does that mean Winning Valkyrie on Bearing, Revolve, or Eternal is actually good? I've asked this question before, but others told me that this wasn't a good combo.
Got mine today. The total weight is under 49g which is quite disappointing.
The X' driver is fast and I didnt suffer from any burst finishes which really surprised me.
I could feel the texture is different from the original X driver.
X' is slightly softer and more sticky

[Image: D39_E0342-8_EA0-45_CA-_ABAD-_F9_B74_EEB14_DC.jpg]

(Aug. 23, 2018  5:42 AM)marutti Wrote: [Image: XvBfoSM.jpg]
Error Ver.
https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/c673699724

Wow... How did they mess it up that bad, wow! I have no words.
Error Ver.

Person: Man I can't wait to use this new Bey

Bey: No
(Aug. 23, 2018  6:47 AM)BurstMaster Wrote:
Error Ver.

Person: Man I can't wait to use this new Bey

What’s wrong with it, I don’t get it
(Aug. 23, 2018  7:58 AM)GodGaia Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2018  6:47 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: Person: Man I can't wait to use this new Bey

What’s wrong with it, I don’t get it

This one's real bad, did he return it to where he bought it, this one's an obvious bad mold. I'd probably buy for the aesthetics and the layer, the layer seems to have a good teeth and the wings/blade can be used in different potential combos, the new driver isn't really clicking with me but after all, I'm not a fan of rubber tips because they worn out badly, I'm only after variable, I don't have much money, so I can't have multiple back-ups.