[Product]  B-00 First Uranus

It could be the bey that one side character might own.
(Jun. 12, 2020  4:17 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: I think the Ring's name might actually be "First"? It's hard to tell whether the first letter is a "フ" or a "コ" due to the font used in the magazine, but First would make a lot more sense considering A) it's supposed to be "The first Superking Bey" according to last month's magazine, and B) it wouldn't conflict with the naming scheme.

edit: actually, this is totally First. Coast in katakana is actually spelled "コースト", and this theoretical spelling adds an extra "a" to it. The spelling only makes sense if it's First, since that's spelled "ファースト" in katakana

Just to echo this post, it is indeed First Uranus for those reasons. It's a subtle but significant difference when misreading it.

As an additional detail, I've heard that Layer is a standalone release, and will apparently be included in next month's CoroCoro. The recommended combo shown for use is First Uranus Wheel Mobius 1D.

For discussion on the Starter release, please ensure that discussion stays in it's designated thread.
(Jun. 12, 2020  9:32 AM)~Mana~ Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2020  4:17 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: I think the Ring's name might actually be "First"? It's hard to tell whether the first letter is a "フ" or a "コ" due to the font used in the magazine, but First would make a lot more sense considering A) it's supposed to be "The first Superking Bey" according to last month's magazine, and B) it wouldn't conflict with the naming scheme.

edit: actually, this is totally First. Coast in katakana is actually spelled "コースト", and this theoretical spelling adds an extra "a" to it. The spelling only makes sense if it's First, since that's spelled "ファースト" in katakana

Just to echo this post, it is indeed First Uranus for those reasons. It's a subtle but significant difference when misreading it.

As an additional detail, I've heard that Layer is a standalone release, and will apparently be included in next month's CoroCoro. The recommended combo shown for use is First Uranus Wheel Mobius 1D.

For discussion on the Starter release, please ensure that discussion stays in it's designated thread.

Hopefully it’s not gonna be a CoroCoro exclusive, I’d rather they'd do it like the first two Random Layer collections so that its more accessible for everyone
This bey is probably not gonna appear in the anime. It's like when Drum used Drago Valkyrie. Variant Lucifer is probably gonna be Lane's main bey. This is probably just a manga bey.
(Jun. 12, 2020  10:20 AM)g2_ Wrote: This bey is probably not gonna appear in the anime. It's like when Drum used Drago Valkyrie. Variant Lucifer is probably gonna be Lane's main bey. This is probably just a manga bey.
The thing is, it also appeared in the main chapters before it was apparently announced as a corocoro bey. Other corocoro beys usually appear in special chapters so I think this could very much appear in the anime(maybe not though)
(Jun. 12, 2020  10:27 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2020  10:20 AM)g2_ Wrote: This bey is probably not gonna appear in the anime. It's like when Drum used Drago Valkyrie. Variant Lucifer is probably gonna be Lane's main bey. This is probably just a manga bey.
The thing is, it also appeared in the main chapters before it was apparently announced as a corocoro bey. Other corocoro beys usually appear in special chapters so I think this could very much appear in the anime(maybe not though)
I hope not, Uranus is lame. Lucifer is way better.
First Ring and Uranus Chip will be included with the Aug 2020 issue of Coro Coro (release: July 15th)
I see, so the layer will be released alone and then you have to have Wheel from Ragnaruk and Mb from Lucifer. I wonder if the gold 1D will come with the layer?
Oof. That’s kind of a bummer. I remember how expensive it was to get the Corocoro Valkyrie GT chip if you weren’t a magazine subscriber. Would have preferred this be a prize bey for the next RBV. Oh well, time to open up the wallet I guess 🤷🏻‍♂️
(Jun. 12, 2020  10:39 AM)NAP Wrote: First Ring and Uranus Chip will be included with the Aug 2020 issue of Coro Coro (release: July 15th)

And where do we get the gold 1D from cus the only ways to get that now are: torturment Ragnaruk layer or Brave Solomon. I still wonder where the gold 1A chassis came from?
(Jun. 12, 2020  1:13 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Oof. That’s kind of a bummer. I remember how expensive it was to get the Corocoro Valkyrie GT chip if you weren’t a magazine subscriber. Would have preferred this be a prize bey for the next RBV. Oh well, time to open up the wallet I guess 🤷🏻‍♂️

you can always buy it next month from a site called cd japan, it should be included. (they add all the extra carp that comes with it as if you were to get it in japan).
Its also where I get mine. And I dont even wanna remember how much I spent for that drago valkyrie chip.............
(Jun. 12, 2020  8:46 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2020  1:13 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Oof. That’s kind of a bummer. I remember how expensive it was to get the Corocoro Valkyrie GT chip if you weren’t a magazine subscriber. Would have preferred this be a prize bey for the next RBV. Oh well, time to open up the wallet I guess 🤷🏻‍♂️

you can always buy it next month from a site called cd japan, it should be included. (they add all the extra carp that comes with it as if you were to get it in japan).
Its also where I get mine. And I dont even wanna remember how much I spent for that drago valkyrie chip.............

Awesome! Greatly appreciated. I think I will do just that. Didn’t know you could just order a single copy. Thought you had to have like an annual subscription or something.
(Jun. 13, 2020  2:33 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2020  8:46 PM)snoc Wrote: you can always buy it next month from a site called cd japan, it should be included. (they add all the extra carp that comes with it as if you were to get it in japan).

Awesome! Greatly appreciated. I think I will do just that. Didn’t know you could just order a single copy. Thought you had to have like an annual subscription or something.

It should come with it, I've gotten 2 decks of cards from some card game in april before.
(Jun. 12, 2020  7:46 PM)Dodgest Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2020  10:39 AM)NAP Wrote: First Ring and Uranus Chip will be included with the Aug 2020 issue of Coro Coro (release: July 15th)

And where do we get the gold 1D from cus the only ways to get that now are: torturment Ragnaruk layer or Brave Solomon. I still wonder where the gold 1A chassis came from?

(Jun. 12, 2020  11:30 AM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: I see, so the layer will be released alone and then you have to have Wheel from Ragnaruk and Mb from Lucifer. I wonder if the gold 1D will come with the layer?

Gold 1D is likely from Brave Solomon 1D
(Jun. 14, 2020  6:58 AM)NAP Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2020  7:46 PM)Dodgest Wrote: And where do we get the gold 1D from cus the only ways to get that now are: torturment Ragnaruk layer or Brave Solomon. I still wonder where the gold 1A chassis came from?

(Jun. 12, 2020  11:30 AM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: I see, so the layer will be released alone and then you have to have Wheel from Ragnaruk and Mb from Lucifer. I wonder if the gold 1D will come with the layer?

Gold 1D is likely from Brave Solomon 1D

That gold 1D (there's a vid in the other thread) is all gold. Look at the Uranus pic on IG, that 1D is gold metal and black plastic. That is the same specs for the 1A we saw before

Odd: When we saw the bey it had a gold/black 1A & now we get 1D, do we only get 1D? The 1A was present when we saw the hyperion bey & the black/silver Super bey (with the dash driver) and we thought everything was a prototype when their not. Since we don't have any full pics: do we get 1A & 1D? 1A is heavier than 1D & wheelSmile it would be a good way of attack & defense. I think 1D is now the "magazine combo" like how they put the gold star frame on Gold Valkyrie. If we got 2 painted frames it would sell wellSmile
(Jun. 15, 2020  2:07 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: https://www.beyblade.jp/news/2547/ First uranus
Man oh god this bey is phenomenal

google translated the text:
"Three-blade attack" is the secret of its overwhelming strength! !
Stage one, destroy the opponent's posture with the red wings! !
The second stage, fly with a thick black wing! !
The third stage, the blue wing! !

Another shot with a blue wing that is close to the main body and has rotational power! !
It's sure to burst the opponent who endured 2 shots! !

Flok is only sparking tips and rings, so
You can freely attach the chassis and driver on the lower side! !
With different parts, you can make different Uranus! !
Now what kind of strongest! ?

Check here for more information on the July issue of Korokoro Comic! !

Making it proper english:
Its "Three-bladed attack" is the source of its strength!
First, knock the opponent off balance with the red blades!
Second, knock it in the air with the thick black blade! (a bit unsure with this one)
Third, use your blue blade for the final blow!

Do another attack with a blue blade that is near the center of he bey to knock out its rotational power!
Its sure to burst the opponent, they wont be able to take the 2nd attack!

Uranus only comes with its Chip and Rings, so
You can attach whatever Chassis and driver you want at the bottom!
With different parts, you can make all sorts of Uranus combos!
But which is the strongest?

Click here for more information on the July issue of CoroCoro Comic!
I think brave might just get topped with this one. Shape is super on steroids.
Uranus so far is probably my fav bey color scheme choice and design it just looks legendary at least in my perspective
How will FUr be released?
(Jun. 15, 2020  2:34 AM)MrBlade Wrote: How will FUr be released?
Looks like it's gonna be packaged with the August issue of CoroCoro, releasing on July 15th.
(Jun. 15, 2020  2:36 AM)Squeenis Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2020  2:34 AM)MrBlade Wrote: How will FUr be released?
Looks like it's gonna be packaged with the August issue of CoroCoro, releasing on July 15th.

Interesting any idea where can I get the CoroCoro?
(Jun. 15, 2020  2:38 AM)MrBlade Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2020  2:36 AM)Squeenis Wrote: Looks like it's gonna be packaged with the August issue of CoroCoro, releasing on July 15th.

Interesting any idea where can I get the CoroCoro?

cd japan, they usually list them and have them up for pre order around the week it releases.

edit: as an example the one releasing this month is right here: https://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOBK-...e6d170e792
I would recommend doing the most expensive shipping option,It does end up around 25 USD, however you have plenty of time to save up for it each month, and DHL ships it in about 4-ish days (at least to Virginia in the USA). And I'm 99% it will come with the CoroCoro, I've gotten 2 full duel masters decks before (and a deck box, and another one in the issue after). If you dont wanna do this you can always convert your money to yen, buy it from the CoroCoro website and use samurai buyer to ship it to their facility and have it sent to you, but I dont know the price on that and havent used that method before.
(Jun. 15, 2020  2:39 AM)snoc Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2020  2:38 AM)MrBlade Wrote: Interesting any idea where can I get the CoroCoro?

cd japan, they usually list them and have them up for pre order around the week it releases.

Uhh is that gonna require like a... middleman service or do they ship worldwide? I don't really know lol.