[Product]  B-00 First Uranus

One of the ideas I was thinking could explain the whole thing is like what happened in Zero-G with Begirados and Bahamut. But this isn't an anime thread, so I think we should tone down discussion of the anime here.
It looks like a mix of Ace Dragon and Super Hyperion.
(May. 17, 2020  12:14 AM)MysticZone Wrote: It looks like a mix of Ace Dragon and Super Hyperion.

More Master and Hyperion.
Will Uranus full combo released today with lane's bey? By the way today is Helios and Hyperion release day in March.
(Jun. 11, 2020  10:42 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Will Uranus full combo released today with lane's bey? By the way today is Helios and Hyperion release day in March.
Uranus' full combo will not release today. The news will be revealed in the corocoro which comes out in the 15th of June. Both Helios and Hyperion were released on March 28th so yes they were released on March. We might get information on Lane's bey on the 13th but defiantly not today.
Bruh, why does It look similar to Hyperion?
(Jun. 11, 2020  11:41 PM)Ghostly Wrote: Bruh, why does It look similar to Hyperion?

Cause the ring is similar to Super
Lane doesn’t own Uranus. His bey is called Variant Lucifer
(Jun. 12, 2020  1:47 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Lane doesn’t own Uranus. His bey is called Variant Lucifer

Is that confirmed?
(Jun. 12, 2020  1:52 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2020  1:47 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Lane doesn’t own Uranus. His bey is called Variant Lucifer

Is that confirmed?
Ya I’m the next Coro Coro comic and in the manga.

I thought that his bey wasn’t Uranus because his name starts with a L
Honestly, wasn't it obvious? Uranus doesn't start with an L.

Oh god here we go again(why tho why lucifer)
So is uranus the withe bey or what?
lol some people are going to be salty about L being Lucifer cause some was like it can be Lucifer cause of Satan already exist although they have been two different entity in some mythology.  special in ars goetia, but at the same time the people that theorized it going to be Lucifer as it's a fact/confirm their egos are going to skyrocket hahaha
SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION LANE OWNS TWO BEYS.
(Jun. 12, 2020  2:20 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION LANE OWNS TWO BEYS.
What the.... so his the first blader to have 2 beys hmmm intersting definitely will be weird to think about it
(Jun. 12, 2020  2:22 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2020  2:20 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION LANE OWNS TWO BEYS.
What the.... so his the first blader to have 2 beys hmmm intersting definitely will be weird to think about it
That’s what I’m saying crazy how he has two.

This does not make any sense.. pls..pls can u link the photos. It's really hard to believe.. how many beys are they going to release
What? Just, What????
I KNEW IT I KNEW HE WOULd HAVE 2

I said that a while ago and nobody listened!
By "2 Beys" i REALLY hope you mean 2 Rings because it doesnt make sense for a character to have 2 separate beys
(Jun. 12, 2020  2:28 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: https://www.instagram.com/p/CBUQiVqlNAe/...w08lzbx4sm

No Sparking Chip core? What?
Lucifer looks amazing though I like that it's legit shape like a sun
(Jun. 12, 2020  2:28 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: https://www.instagram.com/p/CBUQiVqlNAe/...w08lzbx4sm
This looks crazy!