[Product]  B-00 First Uranus

(Jun. 16, 2020  3:49 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: This is courtesy of Kenchannel. It’s a picture of First superimposed over Super. You can see the layers aren’t just “similar” like a lot of people have been saying (“First is like Super but with a better shape”). They are basically identical.

https://imgur.com/gallery/aa2fRG4

it might have the same overall shape (when super is sideways anyways), but stuff like contact points are different I believe.

edit: they should both have different levels of attack
(Jun. 16, 2020  3:58 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2020  3:49 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: This is courtesy of Kenchannel. It’s a picture of First superimposed over Super. You can see the layers aren’t just “similar” like a lot of people have been saying (“First is like Super but with a better shape”). They are basically identical.

https://imgur.com/gallery/aa2fRG4

it might have the same overall shape (when super is sideways anyways), but stuff like contact points are different I believe.

IDK. Based on the picture they line up exactly the same when placed on top of one another. Not sure how it’s attack or contact points would be different.
(Jun. 16, 2020  4:23 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2020  3:58 PM)snoc Wrote: it might have the same overall shape (when super is sideways anyways), but stuff like contact points are different I believe.

IDK. Based on the picture they line up exactly the same when placed on top of one another. Not sure how it’s attack or contact points would be different.
Uranus big thing is that is has a couple large blades on both sides of it  and after they all hit it will deal maximum damage, Hyperion has 2 big contact points, will a lot of rigid and spiky contact point in between.
(Jun. 16, 2020  4:25 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2020  4:23 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: IDK. Based on the picture they line up exactly the same when placed on top of one another. Not sure how it’s attack or contact points would be different.
Uranus big thing is that is has a couple large blades on both sides of it  and after they all hit it will deal maximum damage, Hyperion has 2 big contact points, will a lot of rigid and spiky contact point in between.

Right?....but did you look at the picture or the video on Kenchannel? They are the EXACT same shape...
(Jun. 16, 2020  4:33 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2020  4:25 PM)snoc Wrote: Uranus big thing is that is has a couple large blades on both sides of it  and after they all hit it will deal maximum damage, Hyperion has 2 big contact points, will a lot of rigid and spiky contact point in between.

Right?....but did you look at the picture or the video on Kenchannel? They are the EXACT same shape...

they are the same shape, but Uranus' and Hyperion's attacking points are different. Uranus goes for alot of upper attack and it finishes the opponent off with 2 strikes from its giant blue blades (thats what the advertising says anyways). Hyperion has 2 big swords with rigid points inbetween. sure they're the same shape, but they have different power levels due to attack points being layed out differently. Thats only a 2d image after all, from that we can see things like how high or low the blades are.

edit: and its the same general shape, big blades look different and the stuff inbetween, but when hyperion is sideways they do line up.
(Jun. 16, 2020  4:46 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2020  4:33 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Right?....but did you look at the picture or the video on Kenchannel? They are the EXACT same shape...

they are the same shape, but Uranus' and Hyperion's attacking points are different. Uranus goes for alot of upper attack and it finishes the opponent off with 2 strikes from its giant blue blades (thats what the advertising says anyways). Hyperion has 2 big swords with rigid points inbetween. sure they're the same shape, but they have different power levels due to attack points being layed out differently. Thats only a 2d image after all, from that we can see things like how high or low the blades are.

edit: and its the same general shape, big blades look different and the stuff inbetween, but when hyperion is sideways they do line up.

Ah, I think I understand what your saying. I guess we’ll have to wait for some 3D shots to be sure.
(Jun. 16, 2020  4:50 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2020  4:46 PM)snoc Wrote: they are the same shape, but Uranus' and Hyperion's attacking points are different. Uranus goes for alot of upper attack and it finishes the opponent off with 2 strikes from its giant blue blades (thats what the advertising says anyways). Hyperion has 2 big swords with rigid points inbetween. sure they're the same shape, but they have different power levels due to attack points being layed out differently. Thats only a 2d image after all, from that we can see things like how high or low the blades are.

Ah, I think I understand what your saying. I guess we’ll have to wait for some 3D shots to be sure.
its fine, with the device Im using now the keyboard feels a bit off so its kinda hard to word things (plus I just got back from a long, terrible, brain hurting test)
(Jun. 16, 2020  4:52 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2020  4:50 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Ah, I think I understand what your saying. I guess we’ll have to wait for some 3D shots to be sure.
its fine, with the device Im using now the keyboard feels a bit off so its kinda hard to word things (plus I just got back from a long, terrible, brain hurting test)

One thing to consider too, is Corocoro layers are usually just recolors (based on past releases). Duo Eclipse being the only new one. So based on history of Corocoro releases,  they could be exactly the same. But again, we’ll have to wait for side views to confirm. Just more food for thought.
(Jun. 16, 2020  5:17 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2020  4:52 PM)snoc Wrote: its fine, with the device Im using now the keyboard feels a bit off so its kinda hard to word things (plus I just got back from a long, terrible, brain hurting test)

One thing to consider too, is Corocoro layers are usually just recolors (based on past releases). Duo Eclipse being the only new one. So based on history of Corocoro releases,  they could be exactly the same. But again, we’ll have to wait for side views to confirm. Just more food for thought.

I 've seen the side views, but they show different sides with each beys so its hard to confirm. But they are different, and given this is supposed to be its own bey and not a reskin, It only backs my theory up even more. I might try to compare the side views later in an editing program.

(Jun. 16, 2020  5:17 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2020  4:52 PM)snoc Wrote: its fine, with the device Im using now the keyboard feels a bit off so its kinda hard to word things (plus I just got back from a long, terrible, brain hurting test)

dont have time to do a full comparison but here they are side by side (you can see hyperion structure and stuff without it being sideways)
[Image: NXx2XpM.png]

looks  similar in the shape, but uranus' blades are alot higher for a lot of upper attack. each big hit will prob deal a bigger blow than hyperion, but with mobius is might not get that chance often. The big blades also have a bit of defense as well I think.
(Jun. 16, 2020  5:49 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Uranus is similar to Ace, for me.

it is pretty similar actually (especially in color scheme)

I think the color scheme makes people correlate the two Beys but their silhouettes are very different. Much further apart than First & Super are. Look at the side by side of Ace & First. They don’t look so alike really. 

https://imgur.com/gallery/UotWRoM
(Jun. 16, 2020  6:30 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote:

I think the color scheme makes people correlate the two Beys but their silhouettes are very different. Much further apart than First & Super are. Look at the side by side of Ace & First. They don’t look so alike really. 

https://imgur.com/gallery/UotWRoM
If you don’t think these two look alike then what would it take for you to believe two beys look alike (just messing with you).  I think they look very much alike but there are definitely some differences. Kinda like with Venom and Ace in gt.
I think you guys should remember that uranus is the originator of the sparking beys so it can make the inspiration for other beys such as super, the sun sparking chip and others....
Uh, sorry if someone else has already said this, but the chip that seems to be released with the base kind of looks like Valkyrie's. And is this coming with an actual release?(Sorry if this has been asked as well)
(Jun. 19, 2020  6:33 PM)FreeFafnir64 Wrote: Uh, sorry if someone else has already said this, but the chip that seems to be released with the base kind of looks like Valkyrie's. And is this coming with an actual release?(Sorry if this has been asked as well)

this comes with the august issue of CoroCoro comic (next months issue).
(Jun. 19, 2020  6:37 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2020  6:33 PM)FreeFafnir64 Wrote: Uh, sorry if someone else has already said this, but the chip that seems to be released with the base kind of looks like Valkyrie's. And is this coming with an actual release?(Sorry if this has been asked as well)

this comes with the august issue of CoroCoro comic (next months issue).

Alright, thanks.
(Jun. 20, 2020  12:15 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: https://youtu.be/d0_NnnrINy4
First uranus showcase

They use the main combo of First Uranus Wh.Mb 1D so you can get an early look at how the Mb driver preforms!
(Jun. 20, 2020  12:15 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: https://youtu.be/d0_NnnrINy4
First uranus showcase

Well mobius is definitely not a defensive driver from the video... lol
I think brave might actually be topped stock combo wiseUnhappy

Although Hyperion wasn’t even launched with a sparking launcher, so I guess we will need to wait and see
Its going to appear in the anime.. corocoro twitter handle confirms this
Link : https://twitter.com/corocoro_kakun/statu...4162034688
(Jun. 27, 2020  9:51 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: Its going to appear in the anime.. corocoro twitter handle confirms this
Link :  https://twitter.com/corocoro_kakun/statu...4162034688
Thank you so very much for sharing this. You have officially put me in an amazing mood for the rest of the day. I can’t wait to see it’s origin.
(Jun. 27, 2020  9:51 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: Its going to appear in the anime.. corocoro twitter handle confirms this
Link :  https://twitter.com/corocoro_kakun/statu...4162034688
So it confirmed the anime will explain how this two bey owned by one confusion nais then oh yeah its a campaign too if you translate it

Edit heres the site https://beyblade.jp/campaign/uranus/