[Product]  B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault

when you are registered in Beycloud you will have acces to all parts for the first released in the garage. simply click on and you will get the full pictures and descriptions.
Kai-V Wrote:I think the images showed up for him because he now had enough BeyPoints in his account, but there is no way he could get it from outside Japan, and I continue to insist that Bladers will need to go to wbba.-certified shops to get their prize.
Anybody got a plane ticket to Japan so we can ship Sion off?
/joke

This beyblade looks super good, and hopefully it gets released July 18 so we can get testings on it as soon as possible. I am interested to see how the teeth.. Smile
(Jul. 10, 2015  9:34 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2015  9:21 PM)Wizard Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2015  9:08 PM)Sion Wrote: I GOT BRIGHTENED IMAGES OF THE PARTS!!!

Good job! How did you do it? Did you have to redeem points or something?

(Jul. 10, 2015  9:08 PM)Sion Wrote: The beyblades full name is: Amateriosu Aero Assault (we can call the layer Amaterios)

(I'm guessing) The spelling is アマテリオス in Japanese. When borrowing foreign words, the Japanese force those words into being said using the symbols in their language. There is no "s" so /su/ is usually used in it's place since often times the /u/ sound is silent or almost silent depending on the word. It is definitely Amaterios.

Edit: An example, Libra is リブラ (Ribura) and Pegasis is ペガシス (Pegashisu).

TAKARA-TOMY previously clearly romanized it as Umaterios, hence the title of this topic ... U can be pronounced 'a' in Japanese depending on the words. In fact, in this case, it is definitely pronounced 'ama-', but TAKARA-TOMY wanted to write it as "uma". But yes, there is no u at the end, it is "rios".

(Jul. 10, 2015  9:28 PM)Hato Wrote: Some other thoughts on Triple A:

I can't exactly see what writing is in the driver... Anybody able to see it clearly? Also, near the bottom of the driver, the designing is a very nice addition Smile

It is a stylized a, basically the same one as on the Aero Disk.

(Jul. 10, 2015  9:29 PM)Sion Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2015  9:27 PM)Wizard Wrote: That's what I was suggesting earlier, but @[Kai-V] seemed to disagree. Would you mind sacrificing 3000 points to give it a shot? If you win and need to put in an address, maybe you could try using Anislo. Just be warned that you will have to pay them shipping before you get your item.

The button doesn't seem to work for me...

I think the images showed up for him just because he now had enough Beypoints in his account, but there is no way he could get it from outside Japan, and I continue to insist that Bladers will need to go to wbba.-certified shops to get their prize.

I hope to god not... If I win this beyblade and get that reminder, I will cry. I'll consider myself a third generation blader moreally than a mfb blader actually. If I do win this bey, I'll tell you.how, but give Kai-V a virtual slap for saying that i'll have a 3000 Beypoints waste if I win DX
Honestly, I think what's going to happen with Umaterios is that it will be mass produced like Quetz, just like Quetz was rare for a while and then you could buy like 3 for $8 (Now they're like $20 cause they're getting rare again). Umaterios will likely have the same fate.
(Jul. 10, 2015  9:42 PM)Sion Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2015  9:34 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I continue to insist that Bladers will need to go to wbba.-certified shops to get their prize.

I hope to god not... If I win this beyblade and get that reminder, I will cry. I'll consider myself a third generation blader moreally than a mfb blader actually. If I do win this bey, I'll tell you.how, but give Kai-V a virtual slap for saying that i'll have a 3000 Beypoints waste if I win.

Regardless, there is a page on the site that will accept 3000 BeyPoints and it has to do something. If it doesn't give you Umaterios, maybe it gives you a card to exchange for it. At the end of the day, it clearly says that it will take 3000 points which you can not get back, and it also clearly says to make sure you put in the correct address.
I'm honestly hoping for that, rarity of it is nice but the aesthetics make me want it no matter if its rare or not.
(Jul. 10, 2015  9:51 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: I'm honestly hoping for that, rarity of it is nice but the aesthetics make me want it no matter if its rare or not.
I agree. I dont really care about the rarity I just like colours and overall design
I also like the concept of it being a sun god, I love sun gods.

The gold and the metallic red are royal and majestically beautiful.
(Jul. 10, 2015  10:03 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: I also like the concept of it being a sun god, I love sun gods.

The gold and the metallic red are royal and majestically beautiful.
I agree. Most sun gods are pretty cool.

Are there any news on a moon counterpart for Umaterios?
If there was, it would be posted ...
(Jul. 10, 2015  10:08 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: If there was, it would be posted ...

Meh... When I obtain umaterios, and I will, I'll get tests. Hopefully you can accept the closest I have to a B00 is a zero g
(Jul. 10, 2015  11:21 PM)Sion Wrote:

Meh... When I obtain umaterios, and I will, I'll get tests. Hopefully you can accept the closest I have to a B00 is a zero g

Needs to be a B-09 or whatever the name of the Burst Stadium.
(Jul. 10, 2015  11:23 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2015  11:21 PM)Sion Wrote:

Needs to be a B-09 or whatever the name of the Burst Stadium.

They're not too expensive either...
You're crazy if you start buying Burst without picking up the stadium.

Also, they're on Amazon, cool! But why is the Start Dash Set so expensive there? Unhappy
The swirl metallic gold and the red, on top of the candied-over look of the layer makes this one of the most beautiful (soon to be) rarities.
I think wizard got it correct, to a degree. It ships to the toy store of that region for retrival, and then it's picked up. Meh... i'll consider Taka-Ohno for shippping.
so we cant win this prize unless we live in jp ?
(Jul. 11, 2015  2:56 PM)Team Meteor Wrote: so we cant win this prize unless we live in jp ?

We can, we just need someone to ship it.
From the looks of the BeyCloud pictures, Assault seems like it will be a wider version of Accele, making it the best attack tip for atleast a little while, but Aero looks so light as to be nearly useless.
Aero loosk like Wing inverted and a little wider IMO.
(Jul. 11, 2015  2:37 PM)Ṧɨⱺn̼̊ Wrote: I think wizard got it correct, to a degree. It ships to the toy store of that region for retrival, and then it's picked up. Meh... i'll consider Taka-Ohno for shippping.

How have you figured this out if you can't even order it yet?
(Jul. 12, 2015  5:24 PM)loyd87 Wrote: Aero loosk like Wing inverted and a little wider IMO.

Looking again, it still looks thin and a lot flatter than Wing but it's no thinner than Spread. It is not winder than Wing but the holes may infact be smaller and the indents on the outside, while detracting from the uniform outward weight distribution and defensive surface, will potentially interact with oposing layers to unnotch them, adding burst attack potential.

It will still be one of the lighter disks, that is almost certain, but it may still outshine Wing for offense just as the drive outshines Accel.
Wow this bey looks cool. Will probably end up being quetz for burst but whatever. Hopefully it's not as useless as Sol Blaze was/is/
why compare it to sol blaze? because it's sun-themed? lol

This looks like it's definitely going to be the strongest offensive Bey coming out of the gate.
What I'm seeing is yes, the strongest offensive bey yet, but also a highly notched beyblade the parts of which will likely continue to have niche use attempting to cause bursts for some time to come. I doubt it'll be outclassed by a single release.