[Product]  B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault

(Jul. 12, 2015  10:08 PM)Ultra Wrote: Wow this bey looks cool. Will probably end up being quetz for burst but whatever. Hopefully it's not as useless as Sol Blaze was/is/

At least the black version gave burn blaze Its energy ring...
Umaterios looks like it could take on 5 beys all at once
Hehe I found out its name using Google Translate. "Amateriosu Aero Assault..." What a cool name!
(Jul. 15, 2015  3:00 PM)NinjaBeyMaster Wrote: Hehe I found out its name using Google Translate. "Amateriosu Aero Assault..." What a cool name!

It's "Umaterios" as it is in the thread title.
Just to say guys, there are two steps to translating properly : translating word for word, and then interpretation. Google cannot help you with the primordial last step.
(Jul. 12, 2015  10:41 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: why compare it to sol blaze? because it's sun-themed? lol

Yeah pretty much haha.
(Jul. 13, 2015  4:33 PM)smash attacker Wrote: Umaterios looks like it could take on 5 beys all at once

It would be funny if it sucked lol, it kinda looks like fire blaze Stupid
Oh man. Looks sick.
At least paint chipping won't be too much of a problem. I feel like the Start Dash Valkyrie's Wing SHOULD'VE been painted light blue.
Just realized that this looks like it will be left spin from the direction of the protrusions. What do you guys think?
(Aug. 05, 2015  4:02 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Just realized that this looks like it will be left spin from the direction of the protrusions. What do you guys think?

Poison and Dark are proof that the direction of the protrusions means nothing.
Well, I find that comment especially weird since the protrusions look quite right-spin oriented to me.
I dunno. I guess it could go either way, the saw teeth protrusions look left spin oriented but the square protrusions look right spin oriented. The saw teeth ones probably would not actually hit though I guess. So I guess it probably is a right spin. Or maybe it's L/R. That would be sweet
It's an upper attack Layer, so I imagine all those spikes are like little ramps.
Ahhh ha. I see now. Either way, I hope I win one. Looks awesome. I bet they are gonna sell on ebay for ridiculous amounts when they first come out. There is no way I would sell it though
Yea I doubt you'll win one. Even if you got the pionts they probobly won't ship it to anywhere but Japan. Vacation anyone? I think that this bey looks very cool but very likely could be carp. But in glad that we don't need to worry about paint chipping. With plastic attack wheels it doesn't matter. Even if they did end up painting disks they would chip unless hit when bursted. Although I still hope they tint the transparent layer of plastic on the layer.
Very easy to obtain a Japanese address to send this to. If there's a roadblock, that won't be it.
Yeah I have already talked with my main seller and he said he would receive it and ship it to me
Oh okay. Nice. Yea I don't know all the ins and. Outs of getting stuff like that. I basically just get whatever I can on Amazon or eBay. Lol.
(Aug. 05, 2015  4:36 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: It's an upper attack Layer, so I imagine all those spikes are like little ramps.

How's that going to work though? Aren't all the Layers at the same height (at least for now)? I also remember someone mentioning Deathscyther would be good for Smash Attack, but if Deathscyther can't get above its opponent/Umaterios can't get below it's opponent easily I don't know how effective Upper/Smash Attack will be in these early releases. They'll probably add height variation later on though.

Also, for the people saying Assault will totally outclass Accel: isn't it true that WF can't keep the flower pattern as well as F? I don't have either of the Drivers so I can't compare size but if the logic is the same Assault shouldn't necessarily be better than Accel.
(Aug. 05, 2015  5:27 AM)Wombat Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2015  4:36 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: It's an upper attack Layer, so I imagine all those spikes are like little ramps.

How's that going to work though? Aren't all the Layers at the same height (at least for now)? I also remember someone mentioning Deathscyther would be good for Smash Attack, but if Deathscyther can't get above its opponent/Umaterios can't get below it's opponent easily I don't know how effective Upper/Smash Attack will be in these early releases. They'll probably add height variation later on though.

Also, for the people saying Assault will totally outclass Accel: isn't it true that WF can't keep the flower pattern as well as F? I don't have either of the Drivers so I can't compare size but if the logic is the same Assault shouldn't necessarily be better than Accel.

I'm yet to get my Bursts in, so the following post is just my opinion based on what Wombat was mentioning.

I think people may be saying this in the sense that Assault would be more powerful, just as WF is more powerful than F. Yet, WF has a harder time at remaining in control/the flower pattern, unlike F. So while Assault may be stronger, it might not be the better option.
I do like the looks if this Bey so far, but there is one thing that has me worried, which is that in the past, only a few limited release Beyblades had useful parts that couldn't be obtained elsewhere. (Note that I am very new to this hobby so feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.) Regardless of whether it is useful competitively, I look forward to eventually (hopefully) getting a chance to pick one up, as it does look very nice from what I can see so far.
I think it's a very good thing that things like this are timed exclusives, with alternate colors available a few months later. Beyblade has remained a mercifully affordable game to play and I sure am hoping it stays that way.
(Aug. 05, 2015  2:15 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2015  5:27 AM)Wombat Wrote:
I'm yet to get my Bursts in, so the following post is just my opinion based on what Wombat was mentioning.
I think people may be saying this in the sense that Assault would be more powerful, just as WF is more powerful than F. Yet, WF has a harder time at remaining in control/the flower pattern, unlike F. So while Assault may be stronger, it might not be the better option.
And tornado stallers, should burst produce any, are going to prefer the greater stamina of a thinner tip anyway.
To me the design of the Umaterios layer looks like a lion.

Now we have two Beys with a Driver which names start with an "A" (Accele and Assault) so my theory of the Burst Alphabet is disproven.
Soooo... it's getting to be mid august pretty soon and it says "around the beginning of august". Maybe it will start on Saturday with the new releases? Can't wait!!!