[Product]  B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault

(Jul. 10, 2015  5:39 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Yeah, theres no way I'm attempting on getting that many points for it, I'm buying online!

Lol why? It's what Japanese players would have to do and I'm guessing that the odds will probably be in your favor. Otherwise your points are just sitting around, it's not like you use them for anything anyway.

@[Kai-V] I'm pretty sure about this. I know the cards you're talking about, but is it possible that they're just point cards for the site advertising that they'll give you a chance to win Umaterios?

[Image: OYQcCRpl.png]
I mean, your BeyLogger and your online account are supposed to be linked, so the campaign refers to both inherently. However, I am very certain that Japanese residents need to go in person to a wbba.-certified shop in Japan to exchange their points and get the Umaterios. At no point do you have to input your address in your account, so I doubt they ship it to you directly. As such, I do not think a middleman would be able to exchange the points for you.
Well TBH I was never into getting points by battle or however it works, it just seems like those situations where I say, " I know people will beat me to them, I'll never get it." So I just don't bother.
As Kai-V is saying, unless you live in Japan you wouldn't be able to exchange it for points anyway.
(Jul. 10, 2015  6:12 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Well TBH I was never into getting points by battle or however it works, it just seems like those situations where I say, " I know people will beat me to them, I'll never get it." So I just don't bother.

But it is just like our Credits ... Except that TAKARA-TOMY has a lot more prizes in stock. In fact, I am quite sure they will have an infinite amount available until they want to unveil a new Beyblade prize altogether.
I don't use credits either, I don't think...

Anyway, I swear if Umaterios is very prominent to the show then that is STUPID! And please, no one bring up Dragonis and Anubius because I never even liked it there, a plot important beyblade or one owned by a main/major character should never be super rare by default, I'm sorry I just feel it is a bad way of handling it.

However, Umaterios might not be owned by one of the five so I'll have to see.
Can you please stop complaining in every Burst thread about things that you're worried about when you have no evidence for them? It'd be nice if we could actually discuss what we know and can see.
(Jul. 10, 2015  7:07 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Can you please stop complaining in every Burst thread about things that you're worried about when you have no evidence for them? It'd be nice if we could actually discuss what we know and can see.

I was just saying that I HOPE it doesn't happen, I never said it was fact, and I did say "we'll have to see".

But okay... I'll stop then...

Its just that can't help complaining, it's me having a short fuse and giving a negative reaction easily.
(Jul. 10, 2015  6:59 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: a plot important beyblade or one owned by a main/major character should never be super rare by default, I'm sorry I just feel it is a bad way of handling it.

It's not super rare, you only need 3000 points to get it. Looking at how the system is set up, it seems you can get points from just purchasing Beyblades, so I think that alone gives everyone a fair shot at obtaining an Umaterios. Even if it belonged to a main/major character, that's not a bad thing. Much of Pokémon's success, for example, is credited to Mew being semi-unobtainable, and it's directly related to Mewtwo who was a major plot point.
Im praying that someone on ebay is selling for a reasonable price xD
(Jul. 10, 2015  7:31 PM)Nisshoku Wrote: Im praying that someone on ebay is selling for a reasonable price xD

Yeah I hope so as well, as long as it's for a good price.

Wizard, I'm best off sticking to Ebay or Amazon as they're the only sites I know my Uncle can order from.
(Jul. 10, 2015  5:55 PM)Kai-V Wrote: However, I am very certain that Japanese residents need to go in person to a wbba.-certified shop in Japan to exchange their points and get the Umaterios. At no point do you have to input your address in your account, so I doubt they ship it to you directly. As such, I do not think a middleman would be able to exchange the points for you.

Than what was that page for? At the bottom is was warning you to make sure you input your correct address. Maybe they send you the card to exchange it?
I GOT BRIGHTENED IMAGES OF THE PARTS!!!
The beyblades full name is: Amateriosu Aero Assault (we can call the layer Amaterios)
layer (amaterios): disk (aero): driver (assault):
Where did you find these?? This is amazing! We can confirm that the tip is a flat. Also, the Disk and Layer match up, so hopefully this can be an advantage in attack, or any type... But what matters the most is the teeth on the layer... Hopefully we can find a picture of the underside of the layer
Stunning, easily the best looking Burst revealed so far. I'll definitely be picking one up.
(Jul. 10, 2015  9:17 PM)Hato Wrote: Where did you find these?? This is amazing! We can confirm that the tip is a flat. Also, the Disk and Layer match up, so hopefully this can be an advantage in attack, or any type... But what matters the most is the teeth on the layer... Hopefully we can find a picture of the underside of the layer

Simple: I registered my account with tomy, and I clicked on the parts. When I clicked: VOILA!
(Jul. 10, 2015  9:08 PM)Sion Wrote: I GOT BRIGHTENED IMAGES OF THE PARTS!!!

Good job! How did you do it? Did you have to redeem points or something?

(Jul. 10, 2015  9:08 PM)Sion Wrote: The beyblades full name is: Amateriosu Aero Assault (we can call the layer Amaterios)

(I'm guessing) The spelling is アマテリオス in Japanese. When borrowing foreign words, the Japanese force those words into being said using the symbols in their language. There is no "s" so /su/ is usually used in it's place since often times the /u/ sound is silent or almost silent depending on the word. It is definitely Amaterios.

Edit: An example, Libra is リブラ (Ribura) and Pegasis is ペガシス (Pegashisu).
(Jul. 10, 2015  9:21 PM)Wizard Wrote:

(Jul. 10, 2015  9:08 PM)Sion Wrote: The beyblades full name is: Amateriosu Aero Assault (we can call the layer Amaterios)

(I'm guessing) The spelling is アマテリオス in Japanese. When borrowing foreign words, the Japanese force those words into being said using the symbols in their language. There is no "s" so "su" is usually used in it's place since often times the /u/ sound is silent or almost silent depending on the word. It is definitely Amaterios.

I think it was because I got all the codes that I was able to do this. I also think you need to win it through a battle. not sure though...
(Jul. 10, 2015  9:23 PM)Sion Wrote:

(I'm guessing) The spelling is アマテリオス in Japanese. When borrowing foreign words, the Japanese force those words into being said using the symbols in their language. There is no "s" so "su" is usually used in it's place since often times the /u/ sound is silent or almost silent depending on the word. It is definitely Amaterios.

I think it was because I got all the codes that I was able to do this. I also think you need to win it through a battle. not sure though...

That's what I was suggesting earlier, but @[Kai-V] seemed to disagree. Would you mind sacrificing 3000 points to give it a shot? If you win and need to put in an address, maybe you could try using Anislo. Just be warned that you will have to pay them shipping before you get your item.
Some other thoughts on Triple A:

I can't exactly see what writing is in the driver... Anybody able to see it clearly? Also, near the bottom of the driver, the designing is a very nice addition Smile
(Jul. 10, 2015  9:27 PM)Wizard Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2015  9:23 PM)Sion Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2015  9:21 PM)Wizard Wrote: Good job! How did you do it? Did you have to redeem points or something?

That's what I was suggesting earlier, but @[Kai-V] seemed to disagree. Would you mind sacrificing 3000 points to give it a shot? If you win and need to put in an address, maybe you could try using Anislo. Just be warned that you will have to pay them shipping before you get your item.

The button doesn't seem to work for me... can someone help?
That disk is LOVELY! I like the details on the driver, but the names mystify me.

Nice work Sion!
Maybe because Umaterios doesn't exist yet? Keep in mind that Burst hasn't officially launched in stores. Looking forward to hear if it's possible to claim it via mail, though it seems unlikely to me.
(Jul. 10, 2015  9:29 PM)Sion Wrote: The button doesn't seem to work for me... can someone help?

(Jul. 10, 2015  9:32 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Maybe because Umaterios doesn't exist yet? Keep in mind that Burst hasn't officially launched in stores. Looking forward to hear if it's possible to claim it via mail, though it seems unlikely to me.

Lol, looks like you'll have to wait another week. Still, it will be interesting to see how the whole thing works Smile

(I'm guessing) The spelling is アマテリオス in Japanese. When borrowing foreign words, the Japanese force those words into being said using the symbols in their language. There is no "s" so /su/ is usually used in it's place since often times the /u/ sound is silent or almost silent depending on the word. It is definitely Amaterios.

Edit: An example, Libra is リブラ (Ribura) and Pegasis is ペガシス (Pegashisu).

TAKARA-TOMY previously clearly romanized it as Umaterios, hence the title of this topic ... U can be pronounced 'a' in Japanese depending on the words. In fact, in this case, it is definitely pronounced 'ama-', but TAKARA-TOMY wanted to write it as "uma". But yes, there is no u at the end, it is "rios".

(Jul. 10, 2015  9:28 PM)Hato Wrote: Some other thoughts on Triple A:

I can't exactly see what writing is in the driver... Anybody able to see it clearly? Also, near the bottom of the driver, the designing is a very nice addition Smile

It is a stylized a, basically the same one as on the Aero Disk.

(Jul. 10, 2015  9:29 PM)Sion Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2015  9:27 PM)Wizard Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2015  9:23 PM)Sion Wrote: I think it was because I got all the codes that I was able to do this. I also think you need to win it through a battle. not sure though...

The button doesn't seem to work for me...

I think the images showed up for him just because he now had enough Beypoints in his account, but there is no way he could get it from outside Japan, and I continue to insist that Bladers will need to go to wbba.-certified shops to get their prize.