[Product]  B-00 α Beyblade Burst exclusive/legendary: Amaterios Aero Assault

(Jun. 19, 2015  8:39 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Not everyone including me can get from Yahoo auctions...

Why can't you? Can you just not order online in general? Because if you can order from Amazon you could just as easily order from YJA.

Edit: Wait, I didn't realize I quoted an old post. Not sure how that happened...
(Jun. 19, 2015  10:32 PM)Wizard Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2015  8:39 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Not everyone including me can get from Yahoo auctions...

Why can't you? Can you just not order online in general? Because if you can order from Amazon you could just as easily order from YJA.

Edit: Wait, I didn't realize I quoted an old post. Not sure how that happened...

Oh Amazon and I think both UK and USA Ebay I can get, but I'll have to ask my uncle first.
The only reason im asking is because im never really allowed buying items online (No idea why). If I search ebay and find something I usually ask LMAO to use his credit card to buy it so then I just pay him in cash.
If you have the money though, you could go to a local drug or general store and buy yourself a prepaid credit card. With Buyee, purchasing on Yahoo! Japan Auctions is really easy.
This bey looks amazing!
I guess the spelling comes from the fact that japanese doesn't have an uh sound and so replaces it with an a in translitterations but maybe it does also have something to do with ultimate like Ocean suggests. After all, any allusion to it being the best would be very fitting for a "legendary" exclusive bey.
Amaterasu is clearly the main inspiration though.
Im guessing they might come out with a Tsukuyomi based bey. You know. Moon and Sun makes alot more sense then just one bey.
I wonder if it would resemble the old Kellogs Moonrazer AR.
I think that it could be a combination of sol blaze and leone because the outside looks something like sol blaze and the inside head type thing looks like an armored lion. Although, just my opinion.
That better not be a lion, I love lions and I'll be damned if a lion motif beyblade gets a limited release.
Meh... maybe it's a sun based beyblade?

If that: Umaterios Oval Massive; Burst version of my mfb beyblade Cool
(Jun. 26, 2015  9:24 PM)Sion Wrote: Meh... maybe it's a sun based beyblade?

Since it's based on Amaterasu — the sun goddess — it seems inevitable that it's sun-based, too. Smile
It kinda reminds me of Soul Blaze a bit. The designs look a little similar, a very pretty bey though! Smile I wonder how good it could be in competitive use when its released.
I don't know exactly how things'll work yet but it looks as though bursts will be determined by unscrewing the opponent's layer. As such, all the little notches on Umatereos could potentially make it a monster.
Damn! A sun element beyblade? My favourite element! Now I have to get this!
(Jun. 27, 2015  7:35 AM)ExtremeBlader3 Wrote: It kinda reminds me of Soul Blaze a bit. The designs look a little similar, a very pretty bey though! Smile I wonder how good it could be in competitive use when its released.

This kinda reminds me of Sol Blaze a bit too.
The disk as I said looks so much like Sol.

The Drivers a flat shape? I'm guessing a wider flat tip, I could be wrong though.
The wheel looks very unagressively shaped, but I guess time will tell what this thing can do.
The Umaterios Layer litterally looks like the Dark Metal Wheel, indeed ...
I guess it is more angular than Dark but there are similarities. Sadly Dark is very underwhelming.
Sorry if I double posted this since my stupid connection was slow but it's like a dark wheel but cut into a polygon shape.
Umaterios Layer looks really aggressive to me. Looks like it's designed for Burst Finish and nothing else.

edit: oh, well then:

[Image: 11700741_587407551397274_7868052996790276794_o.jpg]
[Image: ReudL80l.png]

It seems that you will be obtaining Umaterios through the app rather than exchanging your BeyPoints at a store this generation. When using Google Translate to read it, it said something about "Consuming 3000 BeyPoints in a single battle" so perhaps you exchange 3000 points for a single chance for something similar to what we saw on Beybladebattles.com?

Regardless, you're definitely getting Umaterios through the site, but I wonder if there's any way us Westerners could get our hands on one considering none of us have Japanese addresses. Maybe @[OkinawamTS] would be willing to help out?
Yeah, theres no way I'm attempting on getting that many points for it, I'm buying online!
I am quite certain that page just tells you about the campaign, because you really need to use the BeyLogger and play to get the points and there are already 3,000 point cards available from the World Hobby Fair that I am really sure need to be exchanged in wbba.-certified stores. There is no financial reason TAKARA-TOMY would pay to ship items to people who just 'order' them from the comfort of their computer or smartphone.