Potential Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos

I'm posting it here becuase I want to see results against the toptier blades in the correct dish. I can make a few of the toptier defense and endurance combos and even give them the edge of launching second and my combo seems to out spin or ko them a good percent of the time. The reason I dont post results is because I have a Hasbro driger den stadium and I know you guys frown on those stadiums so I'm requesting some professionally done results. I'm not being a noob and saying it beats everything. I just think I stumbled apon a noteworthy combo that deserves some recognition.

As for beating toptier blades; wouldn't a beyblade that can succesfully dominates various types of toptier blades be toptier itself. Isn't that how the blades on the toptier list got there.
You post it in the "parts testing requests" thread then.

Don't immediately assume that your combo is instantly top tier.

This thread is for beys that show top tier promise from multiple sources, yet for one reason or another, have not yet been made a top tier combo.

This thread isn't for providing results on your combo you think is good, but have no proof for.
(Dec. 06, 2010  6:16 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: Here is the link to my Thread so you can link it to the OP, if it's not too much trouble, and of course, if you'd like.

Thx momo for providing the link!

Also, I suggest some people look up the word POTENTIAL before posting new combo's here...
1. I am asking for it to be tested. . .
2. I never said I thought it was instantly toptier

So looking at 1 it proves 2 . Because I'm asking for it to be tested I want to see how it holds up against toptier combos seeing weighed it is worthy or not for recognition so I guess ill have to repeat my self again and again until someone actually reads what I right. Also i was suggested to put this combo here by blah. He linked me here for this subject so if I'm in the wrong place it'd be because of being mis-linked.
No, you are not "righting" properly.

We ALWAYS test against top tier combos.

By posting here, you do not certify testing against higher combos.

You ask for testing in the "Parts testing requests" thread, since it has not been tested.

Alternatively, you can create your own thread, and post up what results you can get, and hope someone will test it for you, but this is doubtful.

What differentiates what you want from this thread than what is being provided in the parts testing requests thread?

I really do not see how you can so easily mistake this.

This is quite obviously the "Potential Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos" thread, thus by submitting a combo on this thread, you believe it has top tier potential. This is shown through testing, not through pure guessing, or some casual play in illegal stadiums.

Your argument "Because I'm asking for it to be tested I want to see how it holds up against toptier combos seeing weighed it is worthy or not for recognition" isn't valid, assuming you've read the "state of the customisation forum" thread. Also, if you read it out aloud, you'll also find it doesn't quite make sense as a sentence, either.
(Dec. 07, 2010  6:29 AM)momiji manju Wrote: This is quite obviously the "Potential Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos" thread, thus by submitting a combo on this thread, you believe it has top tier potential.
THANK YOU MOMIJI!
Seriously, Ill only say this... did you look up the word "potential" and then post? Because I don't understand how you can post in this thread without knowing the meaning of the word...

(Dec. 07, 2010  6:29 AM)momiji manju Wrote: No, you are not "righting" properly.
Oh and this is completely random but....

LULZ! lol "righting" going in my sig!
Auska does believe that his combination has the potential to be top-tier, he just does not understand that it most likely is not.
(Dec. 08, 2010  2:01 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Auska does believe that his combination has the potential to be top-tier, he just does not understand that it most likely is not.

I'm just saying he needs to place his beliefs on something more concrete such as test results that are consistent. I understand this is the reason he wants it to be tested, yet previous testing of the individual parts which make up his beyblade proved that they were not good/outclassed parts.
Is there anything Top tier enough with the 230 track ?
look on the discussion thread for it
Storm/t125/SD this is my Wasuya top tier stamina Combo! anyone has tested this before?
(Dec. 08, 2010  9:40 PM)Dannylikehats Wrote: Storm/t125/SD this is my Wasuya top tier stamina Combo! anyone has tested this before?

Yes..
But Why Storm?
(Dec. 10, 2010  2:30 AM)12345jacob12345 Wrote: guys, wats with the rock wheel on attack?

Rock does provide some recoil...but other than that I don't know Uncertain
yes its rocks recoil is why its in attack combos
No it's not, it is used in attack combos because of its protrusions, which also happen to cause recoil.
Will it make a differnce if i add a T125 instead of CH120 on the rock___ CH120RF combo?
(Dec. 10, 2010  4:17 PM)Shika blade Wrote: Will it make a differnce if i add a T125 instead of CH120 on the rock___ CH120RF combo?

Yes it will, there is still a slight height difference between t125 and ch120. But if you don't have a ch120, then yes, your next best bet for that combo is t125 and d125. There are still much better alternatives though.
(Dec. 11, 2010  12:41 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2010  4:17 PM)Shika blade Wrote: Will it make a differnce if i add a T125 instead of CH120 on the rock___ CH120RF combo?

Yes it will, there is still a slight height difference between t125 and ch120. But if you don't have a ch120, then yes, your next best bet for that combo is t125 and d125. There are still much better alternatives though.

Also, T125 does not have the height change capability that CH120 has... making it less adaptable.
MF Rock Pegasus 105WD for destabilizing?
and Storm Orso D125/145B for balance?
(Dec. 11, 2010  2:48 AM)Venumelion Wrote: MF Rock Pegasus 105WD for destabilizing?

Flame and l drago are better wheels for stamina. I don't think rock will be better because of its shape.
Your storm combo isn't very good. storm will cause recoil when it is paired with a "B" bottom.

There is also a parts testing request thread, you should've used that
(Dec. 11, 2010  3:58 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2010  2:48 AM)Venumelion Wrote: MF Rock Pegasus 105WD for destabilizing?

Flame and l drago are better wheels for stamina. I don't think rock will be better because of its shape.
Your storm combo isn't very good. storm will cause recoil when it is paired with a "B" bottom.

There is also a parts testing request thread, you should've used that

Rock is actually better than L drago for stamina...
(Dec. 11, 2010  1:17 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: Also, T125 does not have the height change capability that CH120 has... making it less adaptable.

Well Rock sucks at 145 so it's not really a problem.
added MF vulcan bull GB145WB/RS/RSF to OP...