Potential Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos

is this a good stamina customization Earth Leone 105WD
?
Dear lord stop
you post the same combo... over... and over... and over.
The answer to your question is easily obtainable, and has been given to you on numerous occasions.
rock bull 100 fs is amazing, before you start saying how bad it is just try it out
Before you say its good show us.There are really busy people on this web.If you show its good,other people try.
you need to post test results in a wbo approved stadium (I.E TT attack stadium, not a hasbro stadium), against top tier combos for us to trust you

edit: beaten... sort of
(Dec. 14, 2010  11:00 PM)brandanb Wrote: rock bull 100 fs is amazing, before you start saying how bad it is just try it out

can you read? do you know the meaning of potential? If you can do these 2 things, then you wouldn't have posted here.

Sorry if I cam across as offensive I'm just getting frustrated here...
^ i know what you mean, i would do a quick test on it just to show him its bad, but i only have a hasbro stadium (lightning force)
may you please test this customization : rock aquario h145f/rf?
this is not a place for someone test your combo, if you post a combo here you have to provide tests in a WBO approved stadium vs top tier combos. and your combo is outclassed

edit: sorry if i sound mean
lord wolfblade You might sound mean, but least its enforcing a certain rule, you shouldn't feel bad about telling someone off unless they did the right thing Uncertain
Should I add LRF to the parts list?
If you do, I can test it. /o 3o/
(Dec. 23, 2010  12:00 AM)Dan Wrote: If you do, I can test it. /o 3o/

I would appreciate that. LRF added to OP.
Ray will still be left on as it IS getting better results than some of the other attack types on there.
Took off ray, and spin stealer section, moved meteo l drago to attack.
(Dec. 23, 2010  6:34 AM)aquila112 Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E43XHmZjA...re=related
how about this

Burn bull is better... its nearly top tier anyways.
but its with the d tip not wd
and try testing it aginst burn bull 145 wd/sd
(Dec. 23, 2010  6:39 AM)aquila112 Wrote: but its with the d tip not wd
and try testing it aginst burn bull 145 wd/sd

wrong thread bud
D is already in listed as an option for top tier stamina beyblades, but most people prefer WD and SD. This is entirely the wrong thread for that and PD. To be on this list, a beyblade must have shown potential for top tier status (read: you need results from testing).
What you've posted belongs in the parts testing thread.

We need a pretty flowchart to explain which thread to post this stuff in, methinks. (I would, but graphics design is not my strong point).
(Sep. 02, 2010  8:14 PM)Nojo294 Wrote: Any stamina combo's we know of that has potential?
Why not Burn Wolf T125FS/Burn Bull T125FS turns out it was pretty good, it beat my Earth BullGB145WB.
Or Thermal EagleDF145FS. Try them out, Worked out for me!
(Dec. 23, 2010  6:01 PM)FrenchFrieZâ„¢ Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2010  8:14 PM)Nojo294 Wrote: Any stamina combo's we know of that has potential?
Why not Burn Wolf T125FS/Burn Bull T125FS turns out it was pretty good, it beat my Earth BullGB145WB.
Or Thermal EagleDF145FS. Try them out, Worked out for me!

They didn't beat top tier combos. Do you have test results in a BB-10?
Stamina types are supposed to beat Defense anyway. :Y Attack testing please.
some guys are doubting about the Rock wheel for attack... i don´t judge them.. so tomorrow i will post tests off : Rock Leone 100RF! with Rock beeing a potential TIER 1 wheel.. say what you want i believe in that and i will post tests!
I have tested Earth Wolf 125WD, and have gotten pretty good results. I got 70% on Ray Pegasis 100RF, but Vulcan guts through it like a hot knife through air. 15% against Vulcan Horuseus CH120RF

Rock is good, maybe better than Ray, but needs a lot of testing to be top-tier. I wanna help.