Potential Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos

CH120RF is a good combo, but Galaxy has no Attack potential.
What other kind of metal wheel would you use instead of the galaxy?
n i thought the galaxy wheel had force smash
Not really, and simply read all the many attack combos around to find out which have smash attack.
Fyuuor can you test Earth Wolf 100WD? I believe its a potential top tier combo but i need some testing to be sure
Earth (Mold 1) Bull 100WD already kicks the doodoo out of our top-tier Stamina Beys, from what I tested anyway. I don't think we have a combo that requires 105 at the moment.
(Nov. 12, 2010  7:11 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: CH120RF is a good combo, but Galaxy has no Attack potential.

I beg to differ... there was a thread that showed galaxy having AT LEAST SOME potential at 145 height. TO say that it has NO potential would be inaccurate.
edit: oops wrong thread
(Nov. 18, 2010  1:59 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: um could you do the 105/w105 tracks vs the 100 track in terms of stamina

wrong thread...
I'd say 100 is better since its optimum for current low-track stamina beys.
(Nov. 18, 2010  1:56 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: I beg to differ... there was a thread that showed galaxy having AT LEAST SOME potential at 145 height. TO say that it has NO potential would be inaccurate.

Here it is. Hm, I stand somewhat corrected, but I never got results as good as these when I tested it out.

I thought that Galaxy was a smoother version of pre-HWS Pegasis, based on its design.
(Nov. 14, 2010  3:13 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: Earth (Mold 1) Bull 100WD already kicks the doodoo out of our top-tier Stamina Beys, from what I tested anyway. I don't think we have a combo that requires 105 at the moment.

So why isn't Earth Bull 100WD added to the Competitive Combos thread if it beats all of the top-tier Stamina combos? Does 100 really have to be interchangeable? I mean it's COMBOS right not just PARTS.
Not many people have formally tested Earth (Mold 1) Bull 85-100WD is why a general consensus hasn't been reached for this to be a top-tier combo, even though the people who have tested this combo would more or less agree that this has very high potential.

I agree that parts are a factor, but please read this before you dismiss it.

On another note, Nojo, in addition to your [MF] Gravity Perseus R145RF, I think [MF] Gravity Perseus D125RF (Right Spin - Counter Mode) has a very high potential to be top-tier.

My evidence (provided by Fyuuor):
MF Gravity Perseus D125RF vs. MF-H Earth Bull GB145WB
MF Gravity Perseus D125RF vs. MF Pegasis 145RF
MF Gravity Perseus D125RF vs. MF Lightning L-Drago CH120RF
why not add PD? its got a lot of potetial in my option.
Nojo, if you read the thread I linked up in my response post to yours, you'll see that Galaxy on 145 was tested in the Standard Stadium. Even though the WBO has recognized the Standard Stadium to be legitimate enough to use, the lack of ridges still makes the results iffy, in my opinion anyway.

I still hold the notion that Galaxy has no competitive aspect to it, but that's just me.
(Nov. 18, 2010  11:00 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: I still hold the notion that Galaxy has no competitive aspect to it, but that's just me.
At least nothing good has been shown with it, that is certain.
it says on beywiki Flame Bull DF145SD is a competitive stamina type, is it true? (I didn't look through all replies so I don't know if some one asked alrdy)
Certain parts of the beywiki haven't been edited to fit current standards.
They do change every once in awhile though.
can anyone test rock gasher 100rf please?
Here's my combo

DISCLAIMER: This is Lightning L-Drago NOT L-Drago (Kei's combo)

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WF-as-a-...ack-bottom
Why would you link to it if it's yielded unfavourable results?

Incredibly pointless.

This is for potentially top tier combos.
can someone test LLDrago 100 WB (Multi-hit mode) as I think this will be effective to steal the oppenent spin, I cannot test this due to no WB, I think this combo has potential?
use the parts testing requests page, not here.
(Nov. 20, 2010  1:31 PM)momiji manju Wrote: Why would you link to it if it's yielded unfavourable results?

Incredibly pointless.

This is for potentially top tier combos.

Did you read how badly RF performed against Earth Aquario? Ugh.
Well first of all, you were using a Stadium that's not legitimate for testing, and second, Lightning L-Drago on RF almost always yields win rates of around 75% (based from 20 rounds of testing), if not more. The only reason why WF can have that higher win rate is because it probably out-spun the opposing Bey.

I find it very hard to believe that L L-D has a win rate of 0% against a top-tier Defense Bey because normally it destroys them.
MF Pegasis C145RF. Tried to battle with this bey won any duels. Test this for me please!
i battle at the wide stadium tipe. Sometime super attack stadium.