85 Track and XF Discussion

Here we are, I bought a second Mercury Anubis so I was able to provide some testing on some of the parts as I know some of you have been waiting very patiently for some indication on whether any parts from Mercury Anubis are of any use. At the moment though I'm still a little unsure on whether or not I'll perform testing on Mercury as I don't want to scratch the paint.

*Both Earth combos are using Mold 2.

TRACK HEIGHT TESTING: (Click to View)

STAMINA TESTING: (Click to View)

ATTACK TESTING: (Click to View)

DESTABILIZER COMBOS: (Click to View)

COMPARISON: (Click to View)

I'm quite surprised by the effectiveness of 85, I assumed due to it being such a small track that it would suffer from floor scrapes in stamina combos while suffering major balance issues against combos in the 120 - 130 height range but surprisingly it's the complete opposite. 85 is able to retain a high spin velocity, doesn't lose balance easily as it's constantly destabilizing the opponent even against lower stamina combos; though it should be noted that the track height that it had the most difficulty against was 100.

In regards to XF it's very similar to WF, it's extremely difficult to retain the flower pattern for a sliding shot as XF constantly breaks the flower pattern to circle around the stadium which means it's hard to attain KO's at the start of battle. It does have higher stamina and quicker movement speed then WF but that added advantage is completely useless if you cannot control the tip.

With the recent rise of lower track stamina combos 85 will only help in the rapid growth of players beginning to consider the use of lower track stamina combos as a reasonable and sensible option for stamina which in time lower track combos should replace the use of traditional taller stamina track heights.
Wow, nice testing fyuuor that must have taken a long time
Pretty much all morning, I had trouble sleeping so I just got up and started some testing Pinching_eyes_2
I'm liking the look of the track changing though.
I want my Mercury Anubisssssssssss

The Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos thread is going to have to be updated soon. Thanks for doing this Fyuuor.
wow awesome testing! 85 is proving to be extremely useful thus far...
(Oct. 03, 2010  3:58 AM)Kei Wrote: I want my Mercury Anubisssssssssss

I want my XFfffffffffffffffffffff
And I hope you get around to testing Mercury.
I'm really surprised to see that quetz didn't do so well in the attack testing!!

Awesome that we get this info, wish I could get my hands on an 85 track. I use to love using low tracks to attack the BB of old plastics, attacking the track seems even more effective now with such a low track.

Oh and whats XF anyways? "X" flat? sorry for noob question, didn't really see it anywhere.
OMG!!!
Stamina!
MF LDrago 85XF!!!
Wonderful!
Best job ever, Fyuuor!!!
These results really do highlight the emergence of lower track stamina combos (LTSC) as a valid option for stamina, plus I just like using the 85 track Pinching_eyes_2
I fell of my chair when i saw the results your an awesome man fyuuor
I always imagined XF would be hard to control, but I like the driving force an perfect speed of RF, but the wearing out annoys me a hell of alot as I like things long term.
Thanks Fyuuor for this! 85 seems to be the most versatile Track ever...
I'm looking forward to testing 85 as a Stamina Track. Thanks, Fyuuor!
Oh my god.
I though 85 would be horrendous.
Yet another blade I will never have...Unhappy
Very nice testing. I previously had some occasions where my customs with the 90 track would scrape the stadium floor, but this is awesome. I cant wait to get an 85 track, this really opens up some room for more varied competitive customizations.

(Nov. 24, 2010  8:13 PM)pjh176 Wrote: Is it good.
Look at the test results.
A question related to design, but what do the notches around the perimeter of the locking post serve? Is that where the height is retracted from?
Yep that's where the height is reduced. On tracks like 90, 100 and 105 there's a small little protrusion that extends from the locking post but on 85 that protrusion is non existent.

It's kinda hard to imagine a smaller track then 85, though with that said there does seem to be some room for an even lower track but then it gets down to breaking problems and stress fractures as a Beyblde's bottom will be directly touching a track and it's locking post.
Can you do MF Meteo L Drago85WD?? Just want to clarify of gettin Mercury Anubis for a good reason. Thx Grin
Did some testing with Attack Types at the 85 track against RSF.
Ray Gil 85RF vs. MF Earth Bull C145RSF

MFB Attack Stadium
Beylauncher used for both
Bull shot first, Gil with banking
Slightly new RF

Bull by Outspin
Bull by Outspin
Bull by Outspin
Bull by Outspin
Bull by Outspin
Bull by Outspin
Gil by KO
Bull by Outspin
Bull by Outspin
Bull by Outspin
Gil Win Rate: 10%

Overall, just like Okiblaze's test with Ray 100RF against MF Earth Bull C145RSF.

MF Lightning L Drago 85RF vs. MF Earth Bull C145RSF

Bull by Outspin
L Drago by KO
Bull by Self-KO
L Drago by KO
L Drago by KO
L Drago by KO
L Drago by KO
L Drago by KO
L Drago by KO
Bull by Outspin
L Drago Win Rate: 70%

Overall, pretty much what I expected.
BB-88 Meteo LDrago LW105LF Wrote:Awesome results dude!

BB-70 Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F Wrote:I Want 85!!!!!!!

Awesome Results, Im Soon Getting It Off Ebay!
How does 85 track stamina do against attack types out of curiousity?