Lightinig L Drago 85R2F

I know some of you have been wanting to test combos with rare beys but never had the time or money to do it.so im testing a combo with the 85 track from mercury anubis.i only had a little test due to my limitetd recorces.(MF COMMING SOON!!!)

LL Drago 85R2F VS Flame cyber pegasus(energy ring)100FS

i know that Flame cyber isnt a known combo,but it sure can beat the heck out of LL Drago 100RF

5 matches
1. L Drago by knock out
2. L Drago by knock out
3. L Drago by knock out
4. L Drago by outspin
5. L Drago by knock out

Results: LL Drago by 100%

LL Drago 85R2F(bey 1) VS LL Drago 100RF(bey 2)

5 matches
1.bey 1 by knock out
2.bey 1 by knock out
3.bey 1 by knock out
4.bey 2 by outspin
5.bey 1 by knock out

Results:85%(Not accurate)
As you can see,this bey can wear down desabilizers pretty easily.it can also defeat a retired Top-Tire bey.Ill hope to try with more trusting results and a MF soon.

Requested by Kai-V
Honestly, whether Cyber beats beans out of Lightning, why not just use a traditional Defense combo for good luck?
Consider this as a request from me?
ok.like i said i only have limited resorces.ill try to make a top tire defence soon.
What on Earth is a Flame Cyber Pegasis?

and the word is 'tier'.
the name of the energy ring is called "cyber pegasus".the wheel i used is flame.
The name is actually just Pegasis because they have the same Clear Wheel.

Hm, you have no Defense combinations ?
Hmm,
Why not go to the Build Me a Combo, list the parts and you could get some decent advice?
ok,sorry everyone. ill do some more test soon.
Looks promising Wink

When you redo your testing you don't mind if I post it in the 85 track and XF discussion thread?
(Oct. 27, 2010  8:59 PM)Fyuuor Wrote: Looks promising Wink

When you redo your testing you don't mind if I post it in the 85 track and XF discussion thread?

not at all! (sorry for late reply)
It's a fairly safe assumption to say without even doing testing that this custom (with a Metal Face) would be just as good as, or similar in performance to MF Lightning L Drago 90/100R2F.

Just for confirmation though it would be good to test this against top tier Defense types.
"4. L Drago by outspin" Wow. L Drago is a great combo, but if the other blade gets outspun by a R2F, we have a problem there.
(Nov. 03, 2010  4:11 AM)ryashoki Wrote: "4. L Drago by outspin" Wow. L Drago is a great combo, but if the other blade gets outspun by a R2F, we have a problem there.

It could be that it's because it's against Flame, and L Drago is a left-spin. So it was spin-stealing Flame Pegasis. Still surprising with R2F though.
Smash Attack, obviously.
(Oct. 27, 2010  12:36 AM)Dan Wrote: Hmm,
Why not go to the Build Me a Combo, list the parts and you could get some decent advice?

MF earth(mold 2) bull GB145/C145 WB or if ur 2 limited try MF earth(mold 2) leone GB145/C145 WB or if ur even more limited earth (mold 2) leone GB145 WB or if ur even more limted ._. rock leone c145 wb the first one i wrote is the best top tier defence combo so far Smile