WF as a top-tier attack bottom?

Oh yeah....Kei's was L-Drago not LL-Drago...

So....I'm comparing WF to RF.

MF Lightning L-Drago 90WF vs.MF Earth Aquario C145WB

LL-Drago - 6/10 wins (60%)
Aquario Wins 4/10 (40%)

MF Lightning L-Drago 90WF vs.Earth Aquario 145WD

LL-Drago - 7/10 wins (70%)
Aquario Wins 3/10 (30%)

Now RF....
MF Lightning L-Drago 90RF vs. MF Earth Aquario C145WB

LL-Drago - 0/10 wins (0%)
Aquario Wins 9/10 (100%)
(1 tie)

Other members please test.
what stadium did you use?
(Nov. 20, 2010  11:20 AM)Zero Wrote: what stadium did you use?

Super Attack type (Takara Tomy)

And I used Bey launcher/Bey launcher L

And... They launched at the same time (My driver launched the other one.)
Did you use banking/sliding shoot for the Attack types ?

As if MF LLD90RF got 0% against Earth Bull. Uncertain
(Nov. 20, 2010  11:46 AM)blah Wrote: Did you use banking/sliding shoot for the Attack types ?

As if MF LLD90RF got 0% against Earth Bull. Uncertain

1. Only in some rounds.
2. Hard to believe but it's true. :\
MF Lightning LDrago 90WF scrapes the floor too much to be honest.
Instead I used MF Ray Pegasis II 100WF

Equipment:
-Attack Stadium
-Beylauncher + Suspension
-Banking shoot with Attack
-Defence launched at 80% power

vs. MF Earth Aquila C145RS (it was the only combo I had at the time and couldn't be stuffed using changing Beyblades)
Ray Unicorno 5/10 50%
Earth Aquila 5/10 50%

Eh. Unless it catches onto the tornado ridge it just pretty much self KOes.
Not much to see here. However on occasion after making several hits against Aquila but failing to KO it, after catching onto the ridge it does manage to outspin it.
(Nov. 20, 2010  11:38 AM)? Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2010  11:20 AM)Zero Wrote: what stadium did you use?

Super Attack type (Takara Tomy)

And I used Bey launcher/Bey launcher L

And... They launched at the same time (My driver launched the other one.)

By the time you posted this, the answer was obvious.
Well I guess WF is probably the best attack bottom that inst rubber, which is kind of a advantage, cause it cant ware down, but if LF (left flat) works on right spins, then that could be worth a shot.
(Nov. 23, 2010  10:54 PM)omniblader12 Wrote: but if LF (left flat) works on right spins, then that could be worth a shot.
Yes, LF can be used as a Bottom on any MFB Bey (both left and right spin).
Hmmmm.......I made this topic because almost EVERYONE I know who knows beyblades hates RF. My mom,my classmates,my friends,etc....

What improvements can I do?
I've always liked HF/S (HF Mode) as an alternative to RF I honestly think if Hasbro products was given its own top tier list HF/S would be a staple in attack
What does that have to do with this thread?
(Nov. 25, 2010  10:31 AM)? Wrote: Hmmmm.......I made this topic because almost EVERYONE I know who knows beyblades hates RF. My mom,my classmates,my friends,etc....

Why do they hate RF, exactly?

Currently, nothing has as much attack potential as RF.
(Nov. 26, 2010  1:55 PM)momiji manju Wrote: R2F ;]

Ha, my bad. That too, as well as LRF. Still, currently no non-rubber bottom has enough potential to match them.
Rubber tips and bottoms have always dominated over plastic. This has been seen in each generation of blades, in some cases, metal flat proved to be great though. I personally think more testing should be done with F, WF, and XF, they definitely have the potential needed.
I don't understand.

You say that rubber has always dominated plastic, then you say that F, WF and XF have the "potential needed". Potential for what?

Not trying to be rude or anything, just completely confused.
I think he means "hidden potential", haha.
Therefore further testing needs to be done before their potential is realised ? Pinching_eyes_2
Honestly from what I've used of mine it cannot compare to RF. It simply does not have the speed needed to compete with our current meta game. MF L Drago 100WF being a notable exception I haven't really found a use for mine. My MF Pegasis 145RF and Lighting L Drago Variants of RF are simply leaps stronger than WF as a bottom.

It became even clearer to me when I was testing out Burn as an attack wheel the other night and I used 100RF with it. This is comparing it to 90WF which I used about a week ago I was attempting an Homage to someone's suggestion that a purple Virgo clear wheel with a Burn metal wheel would be the gaia dragoon of MFB and I was sadly underwhelmed. However with RF it was moving nicely. Not as great as our top tier attackers, but it did better than I thought.
I don't own a WF, but if I remember correctly, it is very hard to control. Such as it is hard to sliding shoot and banking shoot with it.
(Nov. 26, 2010  1:51 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2010  10:31 AM)? Wrote: Hmmmm.......I made this topic because almost EVERYONE I know who knows beyblades hates RF. My mom,my classmates,my friends,etc....

Why do they hate RF, exactly?

Currently, nothing has as much attack potential as RF.

Poor Stamina. That's why.
Mm, that doesn't matter for an attack type though.

Pretty much a moot point.
I have a WF. RF works a lot better than WF for KO's. I only use WF to outspin other attack types, it is basically an other HF. I unfortunately cannot post test results. WF also losses control a lot and flies out of the stadium if you rip it at enough speed to KO a top tier defense combo.

WF = Lack of power and control for higher stamina.
RF = Lack of stamina for higher power and control.

Choose your destiny.
(Nov. 27, 2010  1:25 AM)blah Wrote: I think he means "hidden potential", haha.
Therefore further testing needs to be done before their potential is realised ? Pinching_eyes_2

Yes, sorry for the confusion.
For me, the main thing that keeps F, WF and XF from being as useful as RF is that they do not stick to the flower pattern. So, controllability.
Well....You can use this combo on Super Attack/Attack Stadiums, but beware: DON'T DO THIS IN A WIDE SQUARE STADIUM! I learned that the hard way. I'll make more tests as soon as I buy an Attack Stadium.