Possible Hasbro Beyblade Burst stadiums and launchers?

(Aug. 26, 2016  12:21 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: The weird part for me is ... no pockets? At all? And a stadium center that looks like an empty hole? I really can't help but see them as covers, even if Kai-V said they're not. That "ridge" doesn't look like a ridge, it looks like a rim. The pockets don't actually connect to the play area and it looks like it'd be impossible to hit a Beyblade into it. This actually looks less safe than Takara-Tomy's version.

I dunno, I guess we'll see. It's bizarre either way.

Well, we are talking about the company that released this stadium: http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Super_Vortex_Stadium (which was actually kind of fun in it's own way, but not competitive).

But yeah, parts can still fly up really high in Burst ... so with no stadium covers I don't see how these couldn't be more "dangerous" either.
Giving a second look at stadium design couple od details boggle me as I can't decipher are they made to enhance aesthetics or are they made for some other purpose. I don't know if anybody mentioned this but here's the picture:

[Image: STADIUM.png]

Maybe cover doesn't fit onto the wall but is inside the stadium attached to those mysterious holes (or maybe both).
Kai-V said the smaller holes are for attaching obstacles (like the Burst BeyStadium). But it would still make more sense to install them on top rather than underneath (like the Burst BeyStadium).

It's possible that this image is lineart of the plastic mold itself, and not the finished product. That would explain why it's so thick.
(Aug. 26, 2016  4:28 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Kai-V said the smaller holes are for attaching obstacles (like the Burst BeyStadium). But it would still make more sense to install them on top rather than underneath (like the Burst BeyStadium).

It's possible that this image is lineart of the plastic mold itself, and not the finished product. That would explain why it's so thick.

The obstacle holes have relief molded into the floor and walls around them (to mount and help stabilise the obstacles) making it pretty clear these obstacles are to be installed as an alternative to the pockets. So you either have pockets or bursting-making obstacles. Simple enough. I'd say the obstacle holes are also the injection points for the mould, which is rather clever - the stadium will have no seams or burrs at all if this is true.

The bowl itself looks 'thick' because the top of the bowl is rolled over in a lip - then pressed with geometry. It's supposed to look thick. That's the whole point. But it's just an injection-moulding trick and the plastic itself is actually thin as always. I suppose it also tucks the 'sharp' edge of the bowl neatly away from waving hands, but mostly it's aesthetic. And it's getting increasingly amusing that you won't believe it, by the way.
Cool analysis. Seems like we'll know the truth very soon Smile

And I'm glad you're amused LOL, it just looks too similar to the cover design of the Takara-Tomy stadiums to see it as anything other than a cover. I won't be shocked when the real stadium looks like that, though.
Buy two, cut the bowl out of one, then stack them. Stadium and cover. Everybody wins.
(Aug. 27, 2016  12:37 AM)Beylon Wrote: Buy two, cut the bowl out of one, then stack them. Stadium and cover. Everybody wins.

Genius The best Beyblade hack ever thanks Beylon hopefully it works
(Aug. 27, 2016  12:31 AM)Beylon Wrote: The bowl itself looks 'thick' because the top of the bowl is rolled over in a lip - then pressed with geometry. It's supposed to look thick. That's the whole point. But it's just an injection-moulding trick and the plastic itself is actually thin as always. I suppose it also tucks the 'sharp' edge of the bowl neatly away from waving hands, but mostly it's aesthetic. And it's getting increasingly amusing that you won't believe it, by the way.

For me that was obvious from the start, what interested me more is the geometry of the "lip". It has 3 steps/egdes, unlike all the previous stadiums. It's almost as if something is supposed to fit over the edge to better grip/secure it Uncertain

Almost like this:
Put one stadium over/into the other and it will be pain in the *** to seperate them. Maybe that's why those 3 dents are implemented into the edge...or maybe it's meaningless detail but who nows. Tongue_out
I'd say you're right, actually. Those three indented bits are suspiciously functional-looking - perhaps to stop a cover from rotating once attached. Might just be structural reinforcement though. Curvy plastic is flimsy plastic.
Augh. The stadium looks... weird. It's literally just a bowl. And the slope 10°? Are you serio- facepalm. But honestly, I can't just place my opinion on it before using it but it's carp as hell tbh. I just hope they will at least make some adjustments. Other than that... it's Hasbro.. I mean, what do you expect?

And that wind launcher. Huh. I hope it's better quality now. Q_Q

And regards to the three little indented areas, honestly, if they add some kind of wall there similar to TT's Burst stadium, I think that would be a little too much. I mean, the stadium, Jesus, it's already too big lmao.
I'm gonna self KO in this stadium so much more, fun, joy, hilarious! Why is there only 1 ridge that makes it seem like if you go over it you self KO. This design is literally terrible and I hope this is not the final product lol.
if it is, then there goes beyblade's reputation... Unhappy

FOREVER
rest in pepperoni beyblade 1999-2016
(Aug. 26, 2016  1:13 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2016  12:21 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: The weird part for me is ... no pockets? At all? And a stadium center that looks like an empty hole? I really can't help but see them as covers, even if Kai-V said they're not. That "ridge" doesn't look like a ridge, it looks like a rim. The pockets don't actually connect to the play area and it looks like it'd be impossible to hit a Beyblade into it. This actually looks less safe than Takara-Tomy's version.

I dunno, I guess we'll see. It's bizarre either way.

Well, we are talking about the company that released this stadium: http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Super_Vortex_Stadium (which was actually kind of fun in it's own way, but not competitive).

But yeah, parts can still fly up really high in Burst ... so with no stadium covers I don't see how these couldn't be more "dangerous" either.

Vortex stadium is not that bad, Check out the Blue XTS stadium ;-)
These Stadiums actually look pretty good by Hasbro standards. The only major flaws I see are the supposedly less steep incline, and the slightly lower than 50/50 pocket:walls ratio. Compared to PTW and other Hasbro MFB releases, the shape and size is fairly close to ideal (not huge like PTW or tiny like Super Vortex) and the pockets are larger than in most other MFB releases.

Honestly, I don't get the hate going on in this thread... Sure, it's not as good as the current TT release, but it seems substantially better than what Hasbro has given us in the past. I'll gladly take this over another dozen half-pipe stadium recolors any day.
I think the design is good, but I hope it won't be as flat as people say it is going to be. And I really do like the Triangle stadium, reminds me of the old times.
Looking at the launcher's design, it looks as if there is no clear connection point for a grip, angle compass, etc. Not only that, but because of the fact that there is no clear connection point for a grip makes me think the duotron launcher looking gimmick might be Hasbro's cheap way of making a grip, but I could always be wrong.
(Aug. 27, 2016  3:56 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: I'm gonna self KO in this stadium so much more, fun, joy, hilarious!

This was exactly what I thought, too. As someone who self-KO's embarrassingly often (even without your strength) I can't see this stadium being much more than an enemy to me. Haha
[quote='Kai-V' pid='1339758' dateline='1472051810']
Apparently I may have been sitting on drawings of some Hasbro products for a while hah. But it is not necessarily good news...

Firstly, here is a design where the BeyLogger is totally merged with a winder-based launcher, and somehow you can fit two together (litterally branch them to one another), probably to be able to launch two Beyblades simultaneously...

I think this might not be a beylogger/launcher hybrid, but a redesigned light launcher.
(Aug. 31, 2016  8:40 AM)Dracieleone Wrote: I think this might not be a beylogger/launcher hybrid, but a redesigned light launcher.

I know:

(Aug. 25, 2016  3:14 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I just realised that while I initially thought that the BeyLogger was fused with the Light Launcher, those two holes in each launcher through which you can see the winder really makes me think that those arrows/triangles and squares may just be moulded into the launcher but not actually be BeyLogger lights... It does seem too small to house the BeyLogger's electronics, plus there is no sign of an earplug cable.
Why exactly are there giant watermarks on the images? It's been bothering me since this thread was posted... I hope this won't become a recurring thing because it looks gross, obscures the image, and makes it seem like the WBO is claiming images which are not its own...
Not much will be a recurring thing right now, quite the contrary.

There were a few reasons behind doing that, one of them being that it was impossible to confirm that the images were officially associated with Beyblade, although it was logical to do so and it came to fruition today. It usually discourages people from reposting them or sharing them elsewhere, and at least ensures that those who do are still visually refering to the World Beyblade Organization, where a full explanation of the doubts and few certainties surrounding those materials can be found. Not doing so might have made the image spread too far when the toyline they were associated with was still unknown.

This image is not really anyone's, by the way. Do not worry.
Seeing how hollow the launchers are underneath, I worry for durability. If I do end up buying any of these, I'll need at least two just to hold it decently.