Pokemon sword and shield

The first details are starting to come from CoroCoro, with translations being tentative while we await screenshots. In CoroCoro there is a contest to name a brand new move. This is open to Japanese residents. This move has the following bits of data
Type: Steel
Category: Special
Damage: 140
Effect: Does major damage but reduces user's Hit Points by 50%
The entries are needing to be no more than 8 characters long using Katakana, Hiragana or English characters and people have until May 10th 2019 to enter. The overall winner will receive both Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield while 20 runners up will get one copy of the game
At present we have no further information on how to enter but expect that to be officially shown in the next few days or when we get clear images of the magazine so be sure to keep checking back
English Name: ???
Jp. Name: ??

Type: Steel
Category: Special
Power: 140

Effect:
Reduces Hit Points of the user by 50%

Pokémon with the move:
Unknown
Details:
This move was introduced as part of a contest in the CoroCoro May 2019 Issue. It allowed for entrants to recommend the name for the move with the winner getting a copy of both games.

Source Serbii
new nintendo direct on june 5th
TUNE IN FOR MORE SWORD AND SHIELD INFO
Any comments?

Dynamax....new feature added
New Pokémon revealed
New legendaries revealed

They didn't show the starter evolutions...so sad!!
Everybody get yourself your own Boss Pokemon !!

I just want to try Dynamax on Waillord.
Zacian looks so cool
It is a wolf....I love wolves
It has a sword ....I love swords

Top candidate to be my favourite legendary
Two questions:
Are the name's of these legendary's confirmed?
Is the sword bound to the wolf's mouth?
(Jun. 06, 2019  5:10 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote: Two questions:
Are the name's of these legendary's confirmed?
Is the sword bound to the wolf's mouth?

Yes the names are confirmed. They were literally in a Nintendo livestream for Pokémon news.

I want to hug wooloo.
Y'all listen to this.

The Dynamax feature will magnify a Pokemons height by 57. A Grookey, who is ~0.3m, compared to the trainer, who is 1.4m, We can tell that Grookey is 17m tall in dynamax.

In dynamax mode, a Wailord will be 820m tall, and a freaking 2.5 kilometers in length. Yes, that's right 2500 meters.
(Jun. 07, 2019  5:15 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote: Y'all listen to this.

The Dynamax feature will magnify a Pokemons height by 57. A Grookey, who is ~0.3m, compared to the trainer, who is 1.4m, We can tell that Grookey is 17m tall in dynamax.

In dynamax mode, a Wailord will be 820m tall, and a freaking 2.5 kilometers in length. Yes, that's right 2500 meters.

Actually if you look all of the Dynamaxed Pokemon in the teaser are the same height so probably it’s just a fixed height. Still funny tho.
(Jun. 09, 2019  10:06 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2019  5:15 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote: Y'all listen to this.

Actually if you look all of the Dynamaxed Pokemon in the teaser are the same height so probably it’s just a fixed height. Still funny tho.

I noticed it as well, but still.
"NOT ACTUAL GAME FOOTAGE" lmao xD
*I'm still buying t day 1 though, Wink
how will the idea of gaint pokemon be incorporated in the anime?????
i have lost all interest in Sword and Shield, even though that Zacian and Zamazenta look cool, everything else in terrible.
Probably not even half of the full dex (above 800 pokemon) will be in S&S, meaning your favourite team has a chance of not being obtainable in S&S. Then we got Dynamax, which replace ALL megas an z-moves, so say farewell to those. I'm okay with zmoves going away but the megas, you just cant take away.
I hope regigigas Regice regirock and Registeel are included
I doubt it. To be honest, I don't really like the idea of the lack of the National Dex. Kinda messed me up
game officially sucks,looking forward to pokemon masters though
I just hope that they AT LEAST include stunky & Lucario..... they’re my faves...
So,any comments after gamefreak ruined the pokemon franchise?
(Nov. 10, 2019  3:09 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote: So,any comments after gamefreak ruined the pokemon franchise?

What are you talking about? Pokémon Sword and Shield is one of the best ones to come out! Why do you think they ruined the franchise?
(Nov. 10, 2019  3:09 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote: So,any comments after gamefreak ruined the pokemon franchise?

They didn't ruin the franchise. They just want a more balanced game and don't want to put 1000 or more models into every game. Plus, the Pokémon you named your WBO account after is in the game and with the special Gigantamax treatment. Greninja, my favorite, isn't in the game, but I still think Sword and Shield are going to be amazing!
(Nov. 10, 2019  4:40 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:

They didn't ruin the franchise. They just want a more balanced game and don't want to put 1000 or more models into every game. Plus, the Pokémon you named your WBO account after is in the game and with the special Gigantamax treatment. Greninja, my favorite, isn't in the game, but I still think Sword and Shield are going to be amazing!

From what I heard over 600 Pokémon are going to be in Sword and Shield. That is good enough for me! Plus all the evolutions of the starters are ok for me.