Pokemon sword and shield

Did you use Pokemon home to get it, if not where did you find t

Ok hold up, where is everyone getting celbi, I'm not sure if everyone is using Pokemon home
Have you guys heard about the free shiny amoongus, I'm excited to see its move set so I could possibly replace it with my amoongus
(Aug. 06, 2020  4:32 PM)BladerUmar Wrote: i love scorbunny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got a shiny celebi 6 IV meta moveset what you got to top my celebi
(Aug. 06, 2020  7:24 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2020  4:32 PM)BladerUmar Wrote: i love scorbunny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got a shiny celebi 6 IV meta moveset what you got to top my celebi

I plan on buying the coco tickets for the movie in Japan so I can get the mystery gift code for zarude and shiny celbi
Do this before August 12, redeem your shiny amoongus, just go into mystery gift and type in Tra1nerscup , I think it expires on the 12th
It’s funny how since I’m a youtuber and usually post when I play sword and shields story, I haven’t finished it, yet I have more than a teams worth of level 100s and shinys and most actually follow my commands
I lost again to someone using hacked pokemon pokemon company don't do anything to stop this
Hey guys I just easily got a dreepy, like legit in 2 mins and 32 secs ( I was timing it ) just change your switch time and date to November first 2020 then run around in the grass

So um, how's my battle team, anything I should, change? I could also tell you the movesets

https://ibb.co/g67NZDn
Jdog757 add Galvantula Smile
(Aug. 13, 2020  2:10 PM)Jdog757 Wrote: Can he use trick room?

can you show the moveset? and try to evolve null, it can only use the memory if evolved
(Aug. 13, 2020  2:30 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2020  2:10 PM)Jdog757 Wrote: Can he use trick room?

can you show the moveset? and try to evolve null, it can only use the memory if evolved

The move set of who, null?
I got a 6 iv shiny celebi pm me if you want to trade for it
(Aug. 13, 2020  2:50 PM)Jdog757 Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2020  2:30 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: can you show the moveset? and try to evolve null, it can only use the memory if evolved

The move set of who, null?
Everyone, and you need to evolve null
Alright hold up lemme list the move set

Glaceon: Freeze dry, mirror coat, blizzard, last resort
Null: tri attack, X scissor, Iron head, Facade
steelix: earthquake, iron tail, dig, thunder fang
Shiny amoongus: clear smog, spore, protect, rage powder
Dragupult: dragon darts, dragon rush, protect, phantom force
Butterfree: sleep powder, air slash, Psybeam, Bug buzz
Add Durant. I’ve been using him for a while now and he’s pretty good. Some people started using him competitively, which I don’t know if I somehow caused that with all my online battling with Durant 🤔
(Aug. 13, 2020  1:06 AM)Jdog757 Wrote: Hey guys I just easily got a dreepy, like legit in 2 mins and 32 secs ( I was timing it ) just change your switch time and date to November first 2020 then run around in the grass

I got shield and the extension just a little while ago. Is dreepy rare?

Also when you do the surprise trade, why do some pokemon say .com at the end of their name?
(Aug. 13, 2020  6:20 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Add Durant. I’ve been using him for a while now and he’s pretty good. Some people started using him competitively, which I don’t know if I somehow caused that with all my online battling with Durant 🤔
Ya didn’t. Durant has been in the competitive scene for a bit.
(Aug. 13, 2020  6:24 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2020  1:06 AM)Jdog757 Wrote: Hey guys I just easily got a dreepy, like legit in 2 mins and 32 secs ( I was timing it ) just change your switch time and date to November first 2020 then run around in the grass

Also when you do the surprise trade, why do some pokemon say .com at the end of their name?
Release every pokemon with .com in the name

They are hacked pokemon

It is Hacked, either keep it for Breeding, or Release it. Hacked Pokémon cannot be traded or use in online battles and using one will give you a chance of being banned. Those Pokémon are from machamps.com or pknmlab.com uses to advertise their website which offer hacked pokemon as a service
(Aug. 13, 2020  6:32 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: It is Hacked, either keep it for Breeding, or Release it. Hacked Pokémon cannot be traded or use in online battles and using one will give you a chance of being banned. Those Pokémon are from Giveaways that machamps.com or pknmlab.com uses on twitter.

I kind of thought they were too good to be true. Is there any way to tell other people what pokemon you want to trade for?
(Aug. 13, 2020  6:37 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2020  6:32 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: It is Hacked, either keep it for Breeding, or Release it. Hacked Pokémon cannot be traded or use in online battles and using one will give you a chance of being banned. Those Pokémon are from Giveaways that machamps.com or pknmlab.com uses on twitter.

I kind of thought they were too good to be true. Is there any way to tell other people what pokemon you want to trade for?

Just nickname a low level norm pokemon the name of the pokemon you want, then when in trade, offer that pokémon first and when they reject it, switch to the pokemon you'll offer for it. Sometimes it may backfire because some people may neglect to read the nickname or may speak a different language and not understand.
CheetoBlader yeah it was just funny how I was training up my Durant and using him in battles and then about two or three years later (started making the whole thing in sun and moon, just had a hard time getting a Durant until sword and shield, so during sun and moon I just made plans and used Regis while I waited.) there was a tier list thingy on the Pokémon website saying how competitive Durant was. I didn’t think I caused it, but it makes you wonder, ya know? Also it won’t let me quote anyone in this thread so I had to call you.

It's extremely rare and has a 2% chance to spawn