Pokemon sword and shield

(Mar. 09, 2019  3:43 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: [Image: PUn3ynk.jpg]

I feel like this game is gonna be real trash....I was thinking of buying it ...Pokémon is ruined...mega conkeldurr mega klingklang....
Don't take it Serious, I would say that those are just rumors, not confirmed Info
(Mar. 09, 2019  3:43 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: [Image: PUn3ynk.jpg]

Yay! we finally get a mega aegislash! Fits well with the sword and shield theme.
I hate Pokémon Sword and Shield so far
(Mar. 09, 2019  10:33 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote: I hate Pokémon Sword and Shield so far

Why? You realize none of these leaks are confirmed. The only confirmed facts we have to base this off of rn are the starters, the series’ name, and the region’s name.
(Feb. 27, 2019  4:03 PM)TL14 Wrote: Here's my theory:
Since the new region is based on the UK, I think it would be fitting to incorporate the Arthurian Legend. I hope the legendary Pokemon will be based on King Arthur (Excalibur/Sword) and Sir Galahad (Shield) as well as Sir Lancelot (Lance).

~ Zera [TurboLibra14 the StardustBlader]

I don't know if someone said this but Galar=(Gala)had+Arthu(r.)
(Mar. 09, 2019  11:03 PM)BlackMirror Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2019  4:03 PM)TL14 Wrote: Here's my theory:
Since the new region is based on the UK, I think it would be fitting to incorporate the Arthurian Legend. I hope the legendary Pokemon will be based on King Arthur (Excalibur/Sword) and Sir Galahad (Shield) as well as Sir Lancelot (Lance).

~ Zera [TurboLibra14 the StardustBlader]

I don't know if someone said this but Galar=(Gala)had+Arthu(r.)

We are going Norse mythology
(Mar. 09, 2019  10:40 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2019  10:33 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote: I hate Pokémon Sword and Shield so far

Why? You realize none of these leaks are confirmed. The only confirmed facts we have to base this off of rn are the starters, the series’ name, and the region’s name.

I like how you assume it’s because of the leaks, I dislike the game because of the starters and the game names, I use to hate when people said “game freak is running out of ideas” but now I get think they have
(Mar. 10, 2019  6:22 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote: [Image: D1LhodUWoAEta03?format=jpg&name=medium]
That's a lot DAMAGE!
[Image: D1OiS3SWoAADGT3.jpg]
Another 4Chan rumor.
We Didn't had a Teaser In Corocoro though, which should be there, but nah.
(Feb. 27, 2019  5:04 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote: The tradition of the fire starter being my favourite continiues.
Tepig???
Fennekin??
[Image: D1UrBZ4UwAE0wpB.jpg]
[Image: D1UwUV3VsAEUPU_.jpg]
[Image: D1Uv4dOU8AAa_yf.jpg]
I never confirm these rumors, but It's always fun to read these

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/..._World_Cup

This may return, but as 1v1 battle

Yet another
[Image: D1OK94-W0AAV34v.jpg]
I honestly would love to see mega typhlosion. It's been my fav since day 1. Typhlosion and greninja are 2 Pokemon which I will always put on my team(due to an absence of mega evolution in typhlosion, I would use Charizard, but now things will change!
Hello, this has some spoilers, and if you want to avoid them, stop reading. The grass encounter in the announcement video is fake, it was meant to deceive the audience and lower expectations regarding the game. From now on, as planned, wild pokémons walking through the game will be recurring in future games. There is still debate whether to keep this exclusive in the Let's Go series as a selling point or not, so I'm posting here. Show interest, and maybe they'll keep pokémons free.
- The insect pokémon that leaked a few days ago is real. At least one of the names confirms this, and it is フライングワニ (it doesn't have translation yet).
- Some books are legible, through them we'll learn a bit about the story of how Galar colonized Unova, but that's just trivial. It's a funny easter egg.
- The initials are not all sport related. Scorbunny is based on football players. Sobble is based on English playwrights writers. Grookey will be the female-like one, based on English music, more precisely on the evolution of English rock.
- Despite being based on an island of real life, Galar will be part of a continent. It will be linked to the north of Kalos that will be part of the game. You can get there by train or on foot (walking to the left of the player's house, passing through an extensive and dangerous forest, as tiresome as the caves of the first games).
- An event in the game will cause a break between the two regions, making Galar on an island.
- This will be irreversible, so enjoy your walk through the forest and collect everything you can.
- There are plans for a DLC including a region based in Ireland, it will have something like trial captains.
- Professor Elm will appear in Galar, give you one of the initials of Johto and introduce the metal evolutions, counterpart to megaevolutions. No Kanto pokémon will receive metal evolutions besides Mewtwo, only Johto ones, but there will be new megaevo for Kanto in Kalos.
- Same amount of Metalevo and Megaevo.
https://twitter.com/mcavoy_brian/status/...5223921664

from 4chan, still do not confirm these
(Mar. 11, 2019  4:24 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Hello, this has some spoilers, and if you want to avoid them, stop reading. The grass encounter in the announcement video is fake, it was meant to deceive the audience and lower expectations regarding the game. From now on, as planned, wild pokémons walking through the game will be recurring in future games. There is still debate whether to keep this exclusive in the Let's Go series as a selling point or not, so I'm posting here. Show interest, and maybe they'll keep pokémons free.
- The insect pokémon that leaked a few days ago is real. At least one of the names confirms this, and it is フライングワニ (it doesn't have translation yet).
- Some books are legible, through them we'll learn a bit about the story of how Galar colonized Unova, but that's just trivial. It's a funny easter egg.
- The initials are not all sport related. Scorbunny is based on football players. Sobble is based on English playwrights writers. Grookey will be the female-like one, based on English music, more precisely on the evolution of English rock.
- Despite being based on an island of real life, Galar will be part of a continent. It will be linked to the north of Kalos that will be part of the game. You can get there by train or on foot (walking to the left of the player's house, passing through an extensive and dangerous forest, as tiresome as the caves of the first games).
- An event in the game will cause a break between the two regions, making Galar on an island.
- This will be irreversible, so enjoy your walk through the forest and collect everything you can.
- There are plans for a DLC including a region based in Ireland, it will have something like trial captains.
- Professor Elm will appear in Galar, give you one of the initials of Johto and introduce the metal evolutions, counterpart to megaevolutions. No Kanto pokémon will receive metal evolutions besides Mewtwo, only Johto ones, but there will be new megaevo for Kanto in Kalos.

This sounds really awesome except for the starter evolutions.
(Mar. 11, 2019  4:24 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Hello, this has some spoilers, and if you want to avoid them, stop reading. The grass encounter in the announcement video is fake, it was meant to deceive the audience and lower expectations regarding the game. From now on, as planned, wild pokémons walking through the game will be recurring in future games. There is still debate whether to keep this exclusive in the Let's Go series as a selling point or not, so I'm posting here. Show interest, and maybe they'll keep pokémons free.

Sobbles gonna evolve into shakespeare???!!!

I take my words back
Bye sobble i am abandoning and dumping you cause you are pathetic and useless

Hello scorbunny would you like to join my team?

I am only buying this game if there is mega goukazaru/infernape

I will dump scorbunny in a box and continue with a route 1 bird or animal(like shinx) as my starter
I prefer a sinnoh remake to this.
Sinnoh and Unova deserve remakes
(Mar. 18, 2019  5:31 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: [Image: D17WdTjWoAAfPvf.jpg]
My mind when is saw this:

NO. No.no.no.no.no.no.nooooooooo!

How I hope this is fake like all the other ones...
(Mar. 18, 2019  5:31 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: [Image: D17WdTjWoAAfPvf.jpg]

scorbunny I like at of the rest in this