Pokemon GO

Pokémon Go is out in the US!
I just tried it last night. I know the whole point was to get people to actually go places, but I had been skeptical about it at first. However, I now feel compelled to go to different Pokestops, or at least the ones close by me. It's a fairly simply, but really cool game.
Huge disappointment for me.
Really disappointed that it was released in the US today but NOT in Canada. >Unhappy

Even when you look at the pokemon twitter page, majority of announcements only pertain to the US. Sometimes it feels like us Canadians are irrelevant as consumers
Just a heads up, for those of you in countries that it hasnt been released in you may have seen links to download it and play it before it comes out. Nintendo has said that if they catch these users they will be banned for life. Who knows if they are hunting them down or just wanted to scare people off. Either way those extra people are taking a toll on the servers
There are many ways to download it if its not yet out in ypur county
I am from india and i am playing it since yesterday many people here have already got it
For both ios and android
Saw it on fox5 news at 10
Amazing that it's free!
Last on the news called it pokeman
I catched10 pokemon today this morning
I think i'm addicted...

[Image: b7c0b5216a2e482faae03e3fb9bb5836.png]

Yep, definitely addicted.

I literally went out for 2 hours today just going around my town on my long board looking for pokemans.
I just chill on my computer and they appear in my room. Amazing.
(Jul. 09, 2016  4:52 AM)Stamina. Wrote: I just chill on my computer and they appear in my room. Amazing.

Too bad if you want to become top tier fast that wont cut it, I started with that on day 1, it wasn't good enough. Tomorrow imma try to hatch my 6 5km eggs!
Lol i found only a Kabuto on the side of the sidewalk, and an egg. The pokemon rarely show up Unhappy
Just got Pokemon GO by making an American iTunes. About to (Pokemon) GO PLAY IT Dumb Rimshot

But seriously; excited to go play it. Hoping to find some PokeStops and bases near me ^__^
I gotta say, it is so much fun to see people walking around and playing GO.

We're not alone!
This is a simulation of gang wars man... 3 teams fighting over land LOOOOL. Someone just took my gym, he's SOOO asking for it. Flareon will roast his rat man.
(Jul. 09, 2016  4:49 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: I think i'm addicted...

[Image: b7c0b5216a2e482faae03e3fb9bb5836.png]

Yep, definitely addicted.

I literally went out for 2 hours today just going around my town on my long board looking for pokemans.
Holy carp man haha. I've played a little bit and have caught 12 Pokemon and hit level 5. Looking for my first gym and trying to head to Pokestops soon, because I only have 27 pokeballs left haha. I capture every Pokemon I see and transfer the extras.
*tear* Started playing Pokemon GO yesterday and I'm addicted. ;-; xD
Today was a great day on PGO, i went around town for 3 hours, claimed 3 gyms, hatched 3 5km eggs, and went to a bunch of stops (I have 100 pokeballs now lol). I need 2 more pidgey to get a 700cp Pidgeot, probably gonna get it tomorrow, i'm so excited!

Just a side note hatching pokemon is OP, you get 1500 star dust and 15 candies for the pokemon you hatch (from my experience)
(Jul. 09, 2016  11:48 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: Today was a great day on PGO, i went around town for 3 hours, claimed 3 gyms, hatched 3 5km eggs, and went to a bunch of stops (I have 100 pokeballs now lol). I need 2 more pidgey to get a 700cp Pidgeot, probably gonna get it tomorrow, i'm so excited!

Just a side note hatching pokemon is OP, you get 1500 star dust and 15 candies for the pokemon you hatch (from my experience)

I want to walk around my town, but, eh... lol I'll probably walk around sometime later this week or before the tournament on Saturday. I should probably get a charging pack.

Ali-A from YouTube has been hatching eggs and getting massive amounts of candies. The game isn't even out there. Well, officially anyways.

@[1234beyblade] What's your team and your level right now?
I'm only level 9 and i'm team Valor.

So I went out for the second time for another hour and half just so I could get a 600CP Pidgeot so I could claim back one of my gyms... BUT the gym battle glitched every time and the opponent pokemon stayed at 1hp the entire time and just kept beating my pokemon... Like what even is this rubbish.
Got Pokemon GO today, and I'm already level 6, and have caught around 50 Pokemon today.

I was on Main Street for 3-4 hours, finding a LOT of PokeStops around, mostly in clumps. I got a ton of PokeBalls because of this, and will probably head back soon.

Just went for my last little bit of hunting, and found an Onix! Not sure how common Onix' are, but was pretty cool to find. Also have a Pidgeotto now, and a Kakuna. Would also evolve my Caterpie if the game would actually work Argh!

Can't wait to go out tomorrow, hopefully level up some more Pokemon to claim some more bases. also the memes are dank

EDIT: Almost forgot; I am Team Valor! Grin
(Jul. 10, 2016  12:25 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: I'm only level 9 and i'm team Valor.

So I went out for the second time for another hour and half just so I could get a 600CP Pidgeot so I could claim back one of my gyms... BUT the gym battle glitched every time and the opponent pokemon stayed at 1hp the entire time and just kept beating my pokemon... Like what even is this rubbish.

That's been happening to my friend and me too. He reported the bug. Sometimes if you wait long enough, it will work, but sometimes it just sits there or crashes.
(Jul. 10, 2016  1:44 AM)Hato Wrote: Got Pokemon GO today, and I'm already level 6, and have caught around 50 Pokemon today.

I was on Main Street for 3-4 hours, finding a LOT of PokeStops around, mostly in clumps. I got a ton of PokeBalls because of this, and will probably head back soon.

Just went for my last little bit of hunting, and found an Onix! Not sure how common Onix' are, but was pretty cool to find. Also have a Pidgeotto now, and a Kakuna. Would also evolve my Caterpie if the game would actually work Argh!

Can't wait to go out tomorrow, hopefully level up some more Pokemon to claim some more bases. also the memes are dank

EDIT: Almost forgot; I am Team Valor! Grin

YO TEAM VALOR FTW
This is my main squad right now, still gotta raise the level of most of them.

Currently a level 13 but should be levelling up soon, oh and TEAM VALOR FTW!!!!!

(I'm addicted to this game is so good!)
I started a few days ago and Im level 10. My favorite catch thus far has been a 304 CP Venusaur that I got when I was lv 5, my best catch though has been a 443 CP Parasect.
The game doesnt explain a whole lot to you some ive been exliramenting with the game more than ive been actuslly playing it. If you click on a pokemon in the nearby menu that box will have a green outline that appears abd expands occasianlly if you are facijg the right direction. Ive been looking at gyms and i cant figure out why i can only place a defender in certain ones of my teams color. I woukd assume it have ti do with level and presteige.