World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pokemon GO - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Pokemon GO (/Thread-Pokemon-GO)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Pokemon GO - pikaimpact - Dec. 09, 2015

Hi guys. I am pikaimpact and I love beyblade. Anyway, for any of you pokemon fans out there, they are making a really nice mobile app for pokemon. you can trade and battle just like the real game. the release date is 2016, they dont get any more specific. the best thing is, it's free. here we'l discuss what we think about it and any things you hope the game has. here's the official trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sj2iQyBTQs

RE: Pokemon GO - Bey Brad - Dec. 09, 2015

This trailer is one of the best trailers for anything I've ever seen, but I really doubt the game itself will actually be as cool as that. I also worry that Nintendo isn't taking this game seriously enough – it should be considered just as if not more important than the 3DS games – this game could dictate the survival of the franchise.

Also, Digimon should have done this already. That fight against Mewtwo looks straight out of Digimon Adventure.

RE: Pokemon GO - Mega L-Drago 24 - Dec. 09, 2015

I love pokemon mostly Mew look him up he's so cute

RE: Pokemon GO - pikaimpact - Dec. 09, 2015

yeah. If it is at least 75% as good as the trailer, it would make so many more people get into the actual games. but the survival part I think isn't a prob. as its already so gret and the anime is a HUGE hit. They actually might be taking it seriously though, look here: http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-video-games/pokemon-go/
they might also come up with ways to make profits out of this, so that's another reason they might take it seriously. They already came up with a buyable device to connect to the app the pokemonGOplus. (P.S: I love the way they made my favorite pokemon, pikachu do the final KO on mewtwo though they're probably building up his image more or attracting pikachu fans. and yeah, I know mew's cute. I play pokemon.

Nice but do any of you feel like there is way to much pokemon on this site

RE: Pokemon GO - Bey Brad - Dec. 09, 2015

(Dec. 09, 2015  1:28 AM)Mega L-Drago 24 Wrote: Nice but do any of you feel like there is way to much pokemon on this site

If you don't want to see Pokémon stuff, there's lots of other discussions on the site you can read and post in that might interest you more. Smile

wait, I looked into the trailer more and it said"pokemon nearby 224 meters" do you think we'd really have to go that far? and are any of you planning on getting it?

I am

I hope to god it's not like the furby BOOM app, it would be the worst punishment to a pokemon fan lol

RE: Pokemon GO - bigbangpegs - Dec. 10, 2015

Oh my goodness, this trailer has been watched by me like 7 times in the last month, it's so cool but like Beybrad said, It's probably not going to be as good as the trailer but hey, let's see what happens as more details come out and furby BOOM is a horrible app.

RE: Pokemon GO - Thunder Dome - Dec. 10, 2015

Ah Pokemon GO, honestly it could be decent, but I think some people's expectations might be a little to high. It should be fine and might be nice to some fans, but it definitely won't be as big as the commercials make it out to be and unless they really push this to be a main competition type of thing like the Video Game Championship series or the Trading Card Game Championship series I don't think it will be that big. Not trying to hate on it to bad but it seems like it will basically be a modernized poke'walker or whatever that thing was called.

Also Niantic knows how to make decent commercials but the game doesn't turn out to be all you hope for, just look up "Ingress" and you'll quickly see what I'm talking about.

RE: Pokemon GO - T. L-Drago 9207 - Dec. 13, 2015

Didn't this start out as an April Fool's joke?

RE: Pokemon GO - Bey Brad - Dec. 13, 2015

(Dec. 13, 2015  3:04 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: Didn't this start out as an April Fool's joke?

There were Pokémon on Google Maps, but that isn't related to this.

RE: Pokemon GO - Meta madness - Dec. 13, 2015

Pokemon?! I love me some pokemon!

[Image: oncard.jpg]
[Image: 4199636.jpg]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXOcLoRGE3WoJgxyzqKna...uPBqeJVnAQ]

Seriously though, Pokemon Stadium probably has my favorite soundtrack out of all the games...Then again B&W2 has my favorite version of the kanto Champion theme, cuz kantos champion is clearly the best champion.

Everyone should be like Kantos champion!

Wish when I was 10 I could drive like he did and kidnap me some creatures so they can practically kill each other.

RE: Pokemon GO - MissingNo. - Dec. 13, 2015

DarkCry is actually a fan-made pokemon game.

(Dec. 13, 2015  6:46 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: DarkCry is actually a fan-made pokemon game.

Speaking of pokemon fan games, this one is my favorite

[Image: latest?cb=20130531074735]

RE: Pokemon GO - Bey Brad - Dec. 13, 2015

This is a topic about Pokémon Go. If you don't have anything to say about it, please don't post Smile

Game should be on 3ds...Because it's superior. made by Nintendo for Nintendo. then again it's a spin off so I'll love it as much as the boot legs...It'll be fantastic!

I know we're all like this rite now
[Image: Memes-de-Pok%C3%A9mon-Go-10-2.jpg]

Soon, we shall have the game since it's gonna be out like...next year in Feb I think...or something. so until then, i got my beyblay

RE: Pokemon GO - Mega L-Drago 24 - Jan. 13, 2016

Can one of you tell me how to download a fanmade game?

RE: Pokemon GO - Bladerguy2 - Feb. 02, 2016

(Dec. 13, 2015  6:59 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Game should be on 3ds...Because it's superior. made by Nintendo for Nintendo. then again it's a spin off so I'll love it as much as the boot legs...It'll be fantastic!

I know we're all like this rite now
[Image: Memes-de-Pok%C3%A9mon-Go-10-2.jpg]

Soon, we shall have the game since it's gonna be out like...next year in Feb I think...or something. so until then, i got my beyblay

Its really designed for mobile. 3ds just couldnt make this game work

RE: Pokemon GO - seanjohn37683 - Feb. 02, 2016

I've been playing niantic's other ARG for about a year and a half now, so, I've every confidence in their ability to develop a fun, fun to play, and great game. So I'm really excited to see their attempt at this.

RE: Pokemon GO - Oi Shinji - Jun. 23, 2016

Its release date is set to be next month.
Grin

RE: Pokemon GO - Captain_Pancake - Jun. 23, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqbsdqjgj-k
Pokemon Go demonstration
Im surprised about the price for Pokemon Go plus (the pokeball accessory) I don't see myself paying approx $45 CAD for it. Especially since you don't HAVE to use it for gameplay. It just makes it easier.

RE: Pokemon GO - Hato - Jun. 23, 2016

The fact that they are charging 35 USD for a mobile game add on is ridiculous by its self. But it does seem to have use by making it easier, but $35? It's a problem both ways, and I am hoping they lower the price drastically.

RE: Pokemon GO - ZeroTheBlader - Jun. 23, 2016

Pokemon go is nothing new to me, I've been watching it since it was just announced and thank arceus it's so close to coming out!