Poke-Fusion Lab OFFICIAL SPRITE SHOP OF THE WBO

Thanks rowdog, another great job, mind if i use it as my avatar?
I would like a fusion of Lucario and Darkrai Name Dark Lupus Color scheme Darkrai Type Dark Fighting Steel Body mixture of Darkrai and Lucario Arms and shoulders Darkrai legs Lucario head Lucario and put Lucarios spikes on his hands and chest. Creator anyone who can
(Jul. 25, 2011  7:01 AM)Iakou Wrote: Thanks rowdog, another great job, mind if i use it as my avatar?
You do not need permission from us to put it as your avatar. It's yours now.
RowDog, from now on we should only accept sensible request. Not like the one with the Pikachu and Palkia or the Rayquaza and Lucario... People need to think about these things.
I need a sprite.
pokemon: Nidoking, Marowak, Kangasgan, Ryhdon, Zekrom and Agron.
Colour sceme: Marowak.
Other: Marowak's skull and bone. Don't make it carp.(I don't like carp.)
Creator: RowDog or that fire worm guy, whatever they call him.
Kaioya you should really quote it just in case they missed it, if they did miss it, and you quoted it, it saves them having to look back for the request then it gets done quicker...

I also saved you the trouble and quoted it for you...

(Jun. 19, 2011  4:00 PM)Kaioya Wrote: Name: Hydrampios
Pokémon: Hydreigon, Swampert, and Latios
Color Scheme: Swampert
Other: Have the head be Swampert's.
Creator: The Fire Wyrm or ControL_s SouL_
(Jul. 25, 2011  10:57 AM)Shwamoffy Wrote: I need a sprite.

You hurt mah feelings!
Name: Metakrom
Color Scheme: Swampert
Pokemon: Blastiose,Swampert,Metagross,Zekrom
Other: Nope
Creator: I dont care
(Jul. 25, 2011  10:41 AM)ControL_s SouL_ Wrote: RowDog, from now on we should only accept sensible request. Not like the one with the Pikachu and Palkia or the Rayquaza and Lucario... People need to think about these things.

The Pikachu and Palkia one was possible, though. I made it and sent it to the guy who requested it.
EDIT: I don't mean I disagree with you, btw, I just mean that things like that aren't always impossible, although they do seem pretty stupid.
(Jul. 26, 2011  6:59 AM)gokurox Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2011  10:41 AM)ControL_s SouL_ Wrote: RowDog, from now on we should only accept sensible request. Not like the one with the Pikachu and Palkia or the Rayquaza and Lucario... People need to think about these things.

The Pikachu and Palkia one was possible, though. I made it and sent it to the guy who requested it.
It is granted that most combinations are doable but the fact is they still will won't look too good in the end anyway or you only put small features from one sprite on the other which is hardly a splice. Its time that people requesting thought about the end result instead of "What the hell do I like and lets see how it works!" If it is sounding like a ridiculous request and they haven't given any directions in the 'other' part of their request we will ignore it.

If it is taking a while for your sprite to get made check who you have put under the creator. Sometimes certain creators are busy, think your request is a carp idea and a waste of time or just slack. Which reminds me. I don't think TFW has done a single request on this new thread. Effort? step it up man. There are lot requested specifically for you.
Hey just so you know I'm SpiffyStu but something happend when I logged out and I can't log back in.
^Why did you need to post that here?^

(Jul. 25, 2011  10:57 AM)Shwamoffy Wrote: I need a sprite.
I like this request because all these sprites are pretty a like so it has jumped the queu for the fact it is a smart request and a bit more of a challenge.
[Image: th_Schwamoffy.png]
Here you go Schwamoffy.
Thanks Rowdog. It looks awesome. Sorry fire wyrm.
Sorry, Kaioya, I totally forgot about it.

Hydrampios: [Image: Hydrampios.png]
Remember? My laptop broke. This version of paint is crappy. Until I get a new art program, I cannot do requests
(I can do recolors though.)
Ok, I started using it last week, it's pretty awesome.
Grrr, I thought you made the glow effects from scratch, like I did.
But I do, my avatar was made a long time ago.
Oh. good then
Gah, It doesnt work on this comp!
Anybody done yet?
(Jul. 26, 2011  6:59 AM)gokurox Wrote:

EDIT: I don't mean I disagree with you, btw, I just mean that things like that aren't always impossible, although they do seem pretty stupid.

May I please see this sprite you made?
ok sorry heres a reasonable sprite

name tycario
color lucario
pokemon typhlosion and lucario
other no background
creator anyone